Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invalid negitive trust from Lauda  (Read 160 times)
802529er (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

Posting here because they’ve blocked me from PM

What’s it going to take to get that removed?

I’ve seen that if I can show that I wasn’t asking for donations or making people pay, as you can clearly see from my post it was always free, I didn’t claim to have pushed tx that I didn’t, and I very clearly explained to people what services I used.

All free accelerators.
Script on VIABTC to help them avoid missing the hour signup.

I would never say, “ohh I can push that for xxx” and never did.

I apologise for the message last night, with the recent changes and the fact that’s my first negative trust for a service that was only helping people really pissed me off.

I can provide the list of tx I accelerated, and proof no funds ever got sent to those wallets is right there on the block explorer.

Claiming all tx accelerators are scams isn’t something your capable of doing with verifying that it is indeed a scam.

An example of a scam tx Accelerator “I accelerate your tx for $xx” and only uses free services they could ofnjust googled for.

And example of a legit tx Accelerator “I’ve accelerated your tx, it should be confirmed in 24/48 hours

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:58:11 AM

What’s it going to take to get that removed?

There is one person on this forum that can answer that for you. If you've had your PMs blocked by them, I guess it's time to create a new Bitcointalk account. No one here can do anything about this, but if you're just here to vent then idk, I read it. There ya go. Your story is out in the world now.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 3472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

I’ve seen that if I can show that I wasn’t asking for donations or making people pay,
And yet you posted three donation addresses (even though you repeatedly say you're not expecting a donation but at the same time, you filled users head with the idea of it):  Shocked
Buy me a beer

BTC: 3AbaQZMJ1D9QDkMtHnkZfW89gnbnQkkgeN

BCH: 12r3nT7bREahxtpZgQepmF3nkTnrpRzdT6

ETH: 0x6fCAbD3216adbb50107509A48c628d1D422dBdb5
If you didn't expect a donation (from a service that it's out there for the public to use freely), you wouldn't be posting these addresses...

and I very clearly explained to people what services I used.
Where's that exactly?
Page 1: https://archive.fo/1p8FW
Page 2: https://archive.fo/Tb6lp

All free accelerators.
Script on VIABTC to help them avoid missing the hour signup.
So you're one of those users that contribute in abusing the accelerating tool of ViaBTC and as result other users get little to no chances (even if they do it at the exact hour resets).

I apologise for the message last night, with the recent changes and the fact that’s my first negative trust for a service that was only helping people really pissed me off.
You should've think twice before doing such things: https://i.imgur.com/BS5aqPW.png

More just hoping they don’t have me on ignore (unlikely)
If you behave, no one includes you on their ignore list (normally).

On a side note:

How cute that you left me including few others (Lauda, Bubai9000, pugman, The Pharmacist, timerland and actmyname), a negative rating: https://imgur.com/a/j1Bsx

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 3472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:00:14 AM

Oh I left everyone of your little racket negative feedback for valid reasons, I’d expect to receive more very shortly.
If by that you mean a not so valid retaliating feedback given back to you, then no. Not everyone is like "YOU".

The message was out of anger, funny that I’d see you in here defending your little racket and posting that link like it’s almost easily accesable to you or Lauda told you.
It's there as "Reference" in Lauda's recent feedback to you (take a look at your "Trust summary" page).

Asking for a beer isn’t the same as saying [PAID] Tx Accelerator, unless your blind or legally retarded you should be able to clearly see my tag was set to [FREE] hence not requiring payment.
It's the same, you're just using a different word (indirect way).

Yes, I’m one of those who run a script and take time out of my day to help people push Tx threw VIA because of the amount of PAID services abusing their Accelerator with scripts.
You forgot to include few words (like hoping that you'll receive tips/donations).
You're using a script > Normal users end up with little to no chances to accelerate their transactions > They come to you > You use the script to abuse and use this to your advantage > Some will/might tip you in the end.
It still looks like an indirect way of scamming.

Still waiting for this...
and I very clearly explained to people what services I used.
Where's that exactly?
Page 1: https://archive.fo/1p8FW
Page 2: https://archive.fo/Tb6lp

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀