Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinsMarkets Update  (Read 146 times)
jkw224 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:07:17 AM

I originally posted this question in the Speculation channel, but I realized I should probably post it hear:

Has anyone heard anything from CoinsMarkets on when/if they plan on coming back online?
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

I originally posted this question in the Speculation channel, but I realized I should probably post it hear:

Has anyone heard anything from CoinsMarkets on when/if they plan on coming back online?
recently a small exchange called COINS MARKETS was down due to server migration  many coins that were locked up including electra coins, colx coins, etc.
locotron

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:18:50 AM

I wasn't even aware that their site was down. Did they change URLS? probably ran away with the coins. I was going to buy something from their site once and never did, or as far as I can remember, unsure if I bought a sh!tcoin from there.
yohanzo

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:22:33 AM

I wasn't even aware that their site was down. Did they change URLS? probably ran away with the coins. I was going to buy something from their site once and never did, or as far as I can remember, unsure if I bought a sh!tcoin from there.

I bet you wanted to buy COLX while it was peanuts.

Lucky for you, they've been offline for a while. And yeah probably ran away with the coins.
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

Bye bye Coinsmarkets.  Another well executed exit scam. Want proof?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2729937.0

I had a few worthless airdrop staking coins there that I lost.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

Unfortunately I have lost some coins in this exchange, but it is good lesson fo future. I inderstand that most of users still hope that come back happen, but It looks that they never back again...

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:32:24 AM

Aaaand another exit scam. I've seen so many exchanges go down and out like this, it will just never stop.
jkw224 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:52:16 AM

Yeah, I'm not too hopeful it'll come back online. I'm bummed I had a few thousand dollars in there.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:55:53 AM

Wait and seek more information or ask the developer! But in general should be exchanged at the major exchanges, has credibility and experience!
jkw224 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

Thank you for them info. What's the best way to find the developer?

Definitely a lesson to take tokens out of exchanges and exchange in reputable exchanges.

dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

I read on Twitter that they seem to have solved the problem with the servers and soon everything will be fine. Although it is possible that this is all the latest speculation.
CMUpdates

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 08:32:09 PM

What evidence is there that this is an exit scam? Lots of people seem to be thinking that, but nothing like that has been confirmed. For real-time updates on cm: https://t.me/cmupdates.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

These scammers are now afraid to dispose of the coins and especially to transmit them to third parties.
jkw224 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

What evidence is there that this is an exit scam? Lots of people seem to be thinking that, but nothing like that has been confirmed. For real-time updates on cm: https://t.me/cmupdates.

Thank you for the Telegram Channel. I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

What do you mean please write down the sub-accounts, what are we talking about? I heard only about https://coinmarketcap.com/
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

What do you mean please write down the sub-accounts, what are we talking about? I heard only about https://coinmarketcap.com/
I do not catch anything but confusion, maybe this is an exchange.
I see some people discussing here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2684461.0

I have never done any transactions in coinsmarkets.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
jkw224 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

I tried logging into CoinsMarkets today, still can't log in. The website tells me it's sent me an email, I go to my email but no email was sent.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

I'm hearing about this exchange today, this is one of the reason why I don't trade in some of these obscure exchanges and always learn not to leave your funds on exchanges, I won't call it scam if they are migrating to new server, because Kraken to went offline for few days before coming back online
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: