Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Anything In Exchange For Bitcoin  (Read 122 times)
Spendacoin (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

Sell Just About Anything For Bitcoin or Other Crypocurrencies

List for free

Pay a small fee if Item sells

http://spendacoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

Sell Just About Anything For Bitcoin or Other Crypocurrencies

List for free

Pay a small fee if Item sells

http://spendacoin.com

You should delete all your previous threads in goods and auctions because it's got nothing to do with those subforums. This is the only thread that has been posted in the right subforum and it should be the only one.

Anyways, your site is very poorly designed at the moment. I would suggest getting one of the professional designers to redesign your logo. There is plenty of them on bitcointalk that you can find, or you could find some on freelancer. I'm not a big fan of how the site is laid out either.

You just can't expect anyone to trust you if your site is so poorly developed, people will think that you're in there for the quick buck.

But the idea is great, if people are able to list items on a site for bitcoin then i'm sure a lot of people will do it. Though you need to get a big customer base first.
Spendacoin (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:24:54 AM

Mr Magneto

Thank You for the constructive criticism. No offense taken because what would one expect with a $16 WordPress Theme and a logo that was done in 5 minutes with MS Paint for a website that's hosted on a shared godaddy server!!!! We are well aware of the deficiencies of the site. That you said you liked the concept was all we we're interested in knowing at this point, so Thank You again. All the site is supposed to do right now is function properly, gain interest and to see at what levels of interest. We are testing the waters and when the time comes, if it does that is, then we'll be ready and know what to do.

Being things the way they are in the market these days it makes no sense to go all out on something you have no idea has any future so we're taking it one step at a time and we're still in the very first phase. That's why you see all the posts all over the place. I will tell you though from the statistics we are getting that those posts from yesterday drew 10 fold the attention than today's post. Maybe because it's Sunday, You just can't guess what's going to happen, that's how nutty things are we've come to learn.

We've also come to learn a few other things with the research we've done (which has been plenty) outside of the website but still concentration he concept. I;mnot sure how old you are, not that it matters, but I can remember the days when average everyday people were being asked for their email address and getting the response: What's an email? That's where we are with Cryptos. I live in NJ which is a far cry from some hidden way out in the hills small town and there people everywhere that don't have a clue as to what is going on yet. That's the first problem

The second problem is that all the hype is on the investment side right now and not too many people across the board are really concerned with where to spend these things. Oh it is spreading but not a level it should be and this is dangerous, in my opinion, if they plan to survive. Investors are hoarding them instead of spending them and there aren't that many places that want them yet. Look at the ICO's and tokens that are being created. I'm willing to bet that some of these tokens will never even be used.

There is always the fear of the governments throwing a wrench into this machine if things don't get sorted out. That's why if these Key Players don't get their act together they might be in for a nasty surprise. We feel and are quite certain that these Cryptocurrencies need mass adoption in order to survive. So we're trying to start a movement on that. Maybe you can help me get it done? I'm new here but looks like you've been around for a while. What do you say? We're talking to some pretty interesting people these days> you'd be surprised. Anyway in order to get this done is going to require a lot of people cooperating and working together (Oh wow! sounds familiar doesn't it? just like like the blockchain!!). It needs the human factor involvement on a world wide scale. That's gonna be the foundation it needs. That's my opinion but mark my words. If anything I'm not far off the point if not dead center. If you have a minute please read the paper we put together. I'd like to know what you think about that too because you hit everything right on the head with the site! Besides the fact that some of the stuff is repetitive, (We put it together quickly and proof read it only a couple of times because it will have to be updated anyway) the content there is very factual as are the theories achievable.

Anyway the bottom line is that it's still early and we wanted to just get in on the ground floor. Then see which hallway to go down and then choose an elevator.

Again, Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions. Hope to be in touch again

Here's the link to the paper. If you get a chance to read it  I'd really appreciate to hear what you have to say

http://spendacoin.com/the-spendacoin-project/

Regards
Frank

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: