Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help. how to get google authenticator missing?  (Read 170 times)
lionheart89 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:06:52 AM

I just lost my mobile phone stored google authenticator and I need it to login to some wallet account and other applications. Please help Huh
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:53:11 AM
Merited by lionheart89 (1)

I have found this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czVhlhPJn0k

I hope you'll find a solution soon.

I just lost my mobile phone stored google authenticator and I need it to login to some wallet account and other applications. Please help Huh
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:56:00 AM
Merited by lionheart89 (1)

If you have the backed up recovery keys, then you have a chance to recover it. If not then contacting the support is the only solution. In my opinion, the google authenticators are lack of features, there is no backup feature in it. Personally, I rather migrate to authy because it offers the cloud backup solution.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

If ou dont have any backup, no you cant. Next time use authy cause its automated backup. and Usually website who provide 2fa can be reset by email or mobile phone, so go to your provider and ask your number back and try reseting the 2fa from each site you use.
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

If you haven't backed up 2FA, you may have to submit your worksheet to each exchange and ask them to reset your certification.
There is no other way. Sad

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bl4nk

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

If ou dont have any backup, no you cant. Next time use authy cause its automated backup. and Usually website who provide 2fa can be reset by email or mobile phone, so go to your provider and ask your number back and try reseting the 2fa from each site you use.
Yes you try to contact the help provided some of the market you use. They will help you to find a solution, usually they will remove 2fa and you can reset it. But you should be able to show that the account is yours. they will not help you to solve the problem, At a minimum you must have an email or a related cell phone number
Because there are some of my friends who have the same case as you. Do not panic and try running that already many people provide information
lionheart89 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

my mistake is not yet backing up. yes right for now all I can do is contact the wallet support account. hopefully there are no obstacles
what is authy? can you send a link?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: