Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you think, Is bitcoin change our way of thinking?  (Read 207 times)
stevemichael (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:14:06 AM

After bitcoin comes in the market there are lots of change occur.
The way of people thinking also change and people are crazy behind the crypto world.
Is bitcoin change the way of people thinking ?

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...
codpku

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

Change our way to thinking? I don't think so
Bitcoin nowdays just give us a new way to get more money
Bitcoin give us lot of way such as be miner, bounty hunter or trader
Thats all not new in our world but what bitcoin did such a new world to us the system that they build in bitcointalk was awesome

mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

The way of people thinking also change and people are crazy behind the crypto world.

People are thinking of changing bitcoin prices over the past few weeks and days. Due to the decrease in bitcoin value? The view of the majority of people has changed. Many have become negativized by the minds of many and have worked hard and left their bitcoin. They have led their minds, they do not trust the bitcoin. So they make a mistake so they are now starting to use bitcoin and start again. Smiley
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:26:44 AM

I think yes bitcoin can change our way of thinking and our mind setting. When you are doing bitcoin you need to think like a businessman,you need to think wisely and have a great strategies to make your business successful. You lessen your expenses and you will leave your expensive activity.You will start think about your future and dreams and you will start to save and value your money. You will be mature enough and you will know your priorities and responsibilities. Even you are in the middle age or millenials you will learn how to think like an adult.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
bttcoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:50:40 AM

Bitcoin has changed some of our ideas about the internet, and it gives us some more ways to make money. It will surely change our life. It is inevitable that new things like that will surely come with great changes.
dashchain

Activity: 108
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:07:01 AM

Blockchain technology such as digital money can make assets safer, make transactions easier, make management and return easier, and the way we think naturally changes.
Fennishlassy@gmail.com

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:11:48 AM

Yes I think it is,  slowly.  But you have to remember that blockchain is very new technology.  Once people question things like where money should come from and what it is well see a lot of adoption.

-

-

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram group that leaks picks and information from premium sources like Palm Beach confidential
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

Yes, I think because they teach them to be wise in choosing a campaign here. But their lives are changing because they can fully support their daily needs. There are crazy in the cryptocurrency because it can give a lit money.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:20:29 AM

Perhaps the concept of decentralized has changed many people's minds to own their assets without any interference from anyone including the government, the way people protect their assets from hacker or someone and I think that's good. On the other hand bitcoin makes a lot of people to be analysts especially in terms of trading, thinking more critical of the issues and facts that affect the bitcoin market.
fishball

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:24:21 AM

For me, yes. Bitcoin changes our way of thinking in a way of making us too optimistic. Regardless of the amount, it still gives us extra income, extra money for our living.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:29:16 AM

I think so. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular and profitable currency around the world. It's true that people have a tendency to opt for new technology and they are always getting updated. I think people are becoming busy and the time is getting the most valuable thing. So bank and other financial institution will lose the attraction of demand and cryptocurrency is taking the position as a replacement of formal monetary institution.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

It actuallly change my thinking instead of thinking of something like going into travels or buy new things i outh to save more money just to invest with bitcoin which is  really necessary for me to earn more bitcoin i would rather stay more on the house focusing into bitcoins or trading rather than going into somewhere else because  there where times that i am in trave but my mind are thinking of bitcoin and trading which i don't really enjoy the travel so i just ask my wife if we can go home ass early ass possible because i need to be updated in bitcoin and check lot of things because bitcoin is my primary investment and our source of income

Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:33:21 AM

Society's thinking has been changed because of the presence of Bitcoin. Right now, the people I know when I speak about Bitcoin is to "rich". That's there common denominator in terms of Bitcoin. Well, we cannot deny the fact that Bitcoin brings so much change and benefits to people's lives. These changes become the word-of-the-mouth of people and Bitcoin has been easily spread all over the world. I agree to you that bitcoin now change the people's way of thinking, the way they use their time and the online world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pansu18

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

I don't think that bitcoin change our way of thinking. It just because people want to try something new to earn additional profit, maybe in the principles of business perspective our thinking will be a little changing its because we think a lot how to be a successful in the industry of cryptocurrency. We aren't changing we are evolving our perspective in terms of theoretical thinking . Smiley
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:59:18 AM

Yes, bitcoin has changed my way of thinking. Before I knew Bitcoin, I never knew that money could be encrypted, anonymized and decentralized without the cumbersome procedures of a bank to make the transaction easier. If a few years ago You told me to encrypt money, I may not believe it, so Bitcoin made me richer, thanks.
lelecoeg

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:01:43 AM

I think so, that Bitcoin can change one's mindset. Given the many news spread Bitcoin can change one's economy for the better of course make them also want to plunge into the world Cryptocurrency. Who was lazy to learn suddenly the spirit to learn, ranging from how to get Bitcoin, the ins and outs of Bitcoin, how to invest with Bitcoin to secure willingly learn. Now is the era of smart work to change fate, so no wonder many people flocked to the world of Cryptocurrency.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

.            Yes, it  could change the way of people thinking, to be a good miner, you must dig the deepest to get a good quality kind of metal. Just like in mining bitcoin, a kind of metal through internet that  you must learn a lot of it ,to understand more the vital role of bitcoin decentralised in the worlds economy  just to have a good quality posts.. We must learn how  they impose projects that people could easily embrace in participating into it. You must be thinking as  good as a  businessminded people to succeeed in the world of bitcoin. To work hard enough for it  and strong enough to take a risk in investing to gain enough profits.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:50:07 AM

Change our way to thinking? I don't think so
Bitcoin nowdays just give us a new way to get more money
Bitcoin give us lot of way such as be miner, bounty hunter or trader
Thats all not new in our world but what bitcoin did such a new world to us the system that they build in bitcointalk was awesome

Exactly, bitcoin doesn't change our way of thinking but maybe gives us a bit of hope that somehow here in online world we can earn money without doing much work. when I say much work,.like you do the labor. all you have to do is give a little time to post, comments and join in bounties and airdrops or even trading.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:52:36 AM

Mostly people change their thinking way when they want to do the transaction especially daily transaction that require fast and cheaper transaction unlike fiat.

Basically people need investment since they want secure their future and when bitcoin occur , people become interest on this technology
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

In my opinion many critics of bitcoin are the one that have change the way they think about bitcoin, Back then they thought bitcoin is just a scam and they thought that Cryptocurrency is very risky just like how gambling can really exhaust your money but after realizing how bitcoin can make you a profti by just investing an amount of money in it I really think that many people are thinking this way even though there are much news that using Cryptocurrency to scam many in the community they are thinking the positive side on how Cryptocurrency can make a profit.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: