Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency pension  (Read 147 times)
Nikola282828 (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:24:08 AM

Pension Fund in South Korea has made an indirect investment in cryptocurrency exchanges.
National pension Fund of South Korea (NPS) has invested 2.6 billion won (about $2.5 million) in exchange cryptocurrency Upbit, Bithumb, Coinplug and Korbit through venture capital funds.
The question of a pension is also a crypt will pay?
gestknpa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

Pension Fund in South Korea has made an indirect investment in cryptocurrency exchanges.
National pension Fund of South Korea (NPS) has invested 2.6 billion won (about $2.5 million) in exchange cryptocurrency Upbit, Bithumb, Coinplug and Korbit through venture capital funds.
Their choice is good. But in my opinion, such coins need to wait until fully recognized by people to appear. Because this has several decades of time,
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

I think South Korea's policy on cryptocurrency is looser.
It is a good thing for everyone to invest in crypto, if they can make good returns. Grin

dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

I think that state structures should not do this and even with such big money, since 100 percent guarantee of these transactions can not be guaranteed and they could easily become the property of hackers
diagla

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

Pension value will increase and decrease is it cryptocurrency is used.
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
Merited by gulechain (3)

I think it is a good idea to buy a few bitcoins for pensions and over time, the rise in bitcoin will catch up with inflation. And you do not need to check often. Of course, this is a precondition for our confidence in bitcoin. If it is those who do not have confidence in bitcoin, then they may later look at us using bitcoin for pension.
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

If the government wishes to pay with the cryptocurrencies they can and if not they can give in normal currency. But this step is a really big risk, and a threat too, because these cryptocurrencies may rise but at the same time may fall too.

Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

I don't think so, still don't believe a grandpas and grandmas are going to use cryptocurrency. I bet they'll be paid in wons or dollars.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

I don't think so, still don't believe a grandpas and grandmas are going to use cryptocurrency. I bet they'll be paid in wons or dollars.
Although you must admit that the concept is quite interesting. I wonder how they regulated this on the national law level.
Assuming those coins will sky-rocket at some point, will those grandpas be given huge pensions?  Huh
I think this is the real case here, who will gather all the real profit? I'm more than sure that those elders will get forgotten, money will go to CEO's and higher level management, as well as politicians... grandpas will be left with "good old" social standards.
And when those coins get to the bottom, guess who's gonna be left with absolute zero...
This is how it is with national foundations, profits get personalised and losses nationalised.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

Quite interesting news, as far as I remember, Korea tried very hard to verify all people connected with crypto worlds, and also would like to close the exchange, maybe I am mistaken, but in any case, I am very happy with this news that you wrote.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

The good idea also would be to teach people who went on a pension to deal with cryptocurrency especially on how to trade. I think the less volatility this market will be the easier it would be for pensioners to use it as a passive income cause you don't need to be nervous and check the prices hundred times an hour
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Although you must admit that the concept is quite interesting. I wonder how they regulated this on the national law level.
Assuming those coins will sky-rocket at some point, will those grandpas be given huge pensions?  Huh
I think this is the real case here, who will gather all the real profit? I'm more than sure that those elders will get forgotten, money will go to CEO's and higher level management, as well as politicians... grandpas will be left with "good old" social standards.
And when those coins get to the bottom, guess who's gonna be left with absolute zero...
This is how it is with national foundations, profits get personalised and losses nationalised.

As I heard the Germany pension fond had some ideas about tying the fund with crypto currency. Don't know how far that moved for now.

I bet that's the point, if they skyrocket the grands going to be rich. And during that the pension fond is using that coins for it's purposes just like banks use your money for investing.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mj1996

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

It sounds really interesting. I just cant imagine that there's such. But this could be very nice if it has. 
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

Well im not surprised at all. Pension fund managers are making
investments in all sorts of industries and options.

It is good news though, they are obviously confident that there
will be a return of investment.

So we all can be confident going forward if we are not already
that the value of our "investments" will be substantially more
than they are today.

I'm happy I dont need a pension fund manager  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████