Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on polyphasic sleep  (Read 111 times)
johntrichfield (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

Just saw some stuff on it. It's pretty interesting if you want to look it up.

Anyone have any thoughts? Anyone tried it? Anyone still doing it?

I'm thinking of doing it, and it would be nice if it worked without side effects (and if it didn't, hey, it would be a good experience to have down my sleeve). I wonder though...it's got to have some side-effects, but so far from my research, there doesn't seem to be any after the first month or so. I mean, after people get used to it, the only reason they say they quit is because it interferes with social activities.

Anyway, just wondering what your guy's thoughts are on it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vinkona

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

I'd also sometimes like to reduce the time that feels "lost" and do some more work instead of sleep. Unfortunately, from what I have researched so far the experiments with sleep phases do not pay off. Usually, after several weeks of increased productivity and peppiness body and brain perform less and less effective. There are such examples as Tesla, Napoleon, and others, but for the most of us, uninterrupted sleep is the wisest option in a long-term perspective. Though I found 1/5 aliquot sleep chunks works good: 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5 hours of sleep for me is a guarantee of waking up ready to face the world.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
copypaper5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

I have done this. How not, my activity is night until morning ..
So I changed my sleep during the day, though I do not know if it affects my health. But until now I'm fine.
UrKarma

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

Those wishing to put such experiments want to warn need preparation. Well and probably the approach in itself when you increase your efficiency as such an intensive approach will be more correct than an extensive one: an attempt simply to "stretch time" without solving deep organizational problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: