Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market cap is rising ??  (Read 405 times)
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

This is a great happening when I saw the rise yesterday I was very happy indeed crypto is proofing that it here to stay and change the world financial system, with this rise I believe the big bump is near and my advise to those who want to buy bitcoin is to buy now in other to enjoy the profit in a short time to come.
godblessyou12

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

Today I found some rise in total coin market cap reached 580+ billion still rising is that the good sign for next big pump. It was in between 500 billion last couple of week today it’s rising.
thank for the information you shares i really appreciate  this read
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

Today I found some rise in total coin market cap reached 580+ billion still rising is that the good sign for next big pump. It was in between 500 billion last couple of week today it’s rising.
I believe more in market growth at the end of February. It seems to me that growth to 590 billion is a temporary growth.

drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

Yes, we observe a very active growth of the total volume of market capitalization, as a result of which we see an increase in the price of the crypto currency. And despite the drawdowns, everything quickly returns to its former positions and outgrows them.
rampage101

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

Now we see a very serious level of market capitalization. And now imagine that very soon, in a couple of years, it will amount to several trillions, and these are very accurate predictions. The flow of money into the crypto market does not stop.

Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:55:23 PM

There is increasing evidence that crypto investors are shunning bitcoin in favour of the likes of ethereum and Ripple, two currencies that are vying to be the second largest by market capitalisation.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

The crypto market cap might have risen a little, but still not enough to be too optimistic. Bitcoin does not seem to rise the way we would like to see, ethereum had a slight boost, but although these price rises are promising, it's still insignificant to be excited about.

oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

Yeah it gotten bigger since bitcoin breaks its ATH last month,altcoins are still pumping and getting cope up with bitcoins current price hike thats why market cap gotten bigger and bigger.Last time it was about $600B+ it just went down when bitcoins sits back at 11,00 dollars this week

It's gonna go bigger and bigger, but for sure bitcoin is not going to attract so much of it as it used before, altcoins start showing off a little.
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

Or its a sign that you just completely missed a pump. And it could be coming right back down to 540 where it has been sitting for weeks
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

I believe the marketcap will slowly keep rising with a few small dips down over the next few months. After that there is a big chance a new rally comes again just like last year. Im just wondering how much more the market is manipulated this year.

rappyboy172

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

because more and more money are pouring in the market and this is a good thing, for me this means that crypto market was going in a positive way, mass adaption i expect in the coming years.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

Frankly, a total market cap of all altcoins combined is not a definitive factor IMO. Market cap has always been somewhat vague and unreliable indicator.
I don't think that rising market cap will be a cue for the next big pump of BTC. It is more like the crypto market, in general, are getting bigger.
oppochain

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:29:52 AM

Yes, encryption has been on the rise, but it is volatile, and when it comes to investing, it needs to be carefully analyzed.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

Investors are regaining confidence, and I see other coins rising over the last few days, although for no good reason, but this is a good sign that the market is improving. Smiley
This is very common and quite natural for the crypto market to rise and fall just like the digital coins do. We all know that crypto market is highly volatile in nature and for last couple of weeks, it was decreasing in value badly but for now, there is seen considerable improvement in the market which is helping investors to stay calm. Many investors were developing pessimistic thoughts about their coins but now they are again confident.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

It's so good! A great start for investment. Is not it so? You can earn some money
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: