Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nexusenemarkets  (Read 140 times)
LgNexus (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 12:59:01 PM by LgNexus

nexusonemarkets.com

Have somebody tryedit out?
its scam ore legit?
LgNexus (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

Does anyone have experience with this site? how can I check that I'm not scam? promise fantastic profits ...
LgNexus (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

refreshing...
VickyS

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

This is a scam, don't fall for it, don't put your hard earned money into some random unknown site suggested by unknown person over internet and only go for some reputed crypto exchange with 2 factor authentication!!
Now please go through these points and then decide for urself :
1. Nexusonemarkets do not have a single review from anyone anywhere. no one knows about them not even on bitcointalk.org
2. They say that they are into this since 2014 and the site itself is not even 2 months old. If you will check the site was registered in first week of December 2017.
3. In the beginning they will give you impression that they are genuine and will ask for deposits and will offer you discounts but you will never be able to withdraw anything. Trust me whatever money you send there is gone and never comes back. they will ask you more money to enable there "withdrawal portal" and even if you pay them that you still can't withdraw anything.
4.Most of the cryptocurrencies are going down but on their portal you will see that the profits for the cryptocurrencies will keep on rising! even the price associated with any cryptocurrency will be absolutely different from what you see on coinmarketcap. As if they do not get affected by the cryptomarket!
5.They will find ways to ask you deposit more money every now and then and lure you by showing profits earned daily on your portal but its all a mirage, you do not have actually anything there and you will not be able to withdraw a single penny ever.
6. The testimonials on nexusone site are fake and if you will google you will see same names with different pics on some other sites like www.crypto2wage.com
7.Search yourself, just google byphrase nexusonemarket or elisanderson037@gmail.com and you will understand how they operate. they will put comment under youtube videos and articles related to cryptocurrencies and put their story which sound genuine and newbies get trapped thinking they will make quick profit. Same comment under all the videos containing names like elisanderson037@gmail.com, thomas gray, franklyn smith everywhere!!
Guess there might be more people whom have been duped by them, we need to seek legal options
cryptoprofiteer

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

I would agree that nexusonemarkets a scam. There's no way any investment program can offer 50% daily profit forever. That's impossible naturally and can only happen through ponzi style scheming where the new people pay for the old, or just fake numbers that you can't withdraw. Some dude going name the name James Silver tried to trick me into signing up, probably the website owner. But I can't be fooled that easily, it's clearly a scam.

No reviews anywhere. To top it off, their company registered to 500 S Mill Avenue, Tempe AZ 85281. If you look that up, it's the address for a Post Office. So the company is running out of a PO box, as they have no real presence officewise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: