Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i am sell bitcoin white (BTW) ready 3k price ico 0.4$/coin  (Read 159 times)
SyrulRamadhan (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

i am sell bitcoin white (BTW) ready 3k price ico 0.4$/coin
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

I apologize for trying to impose my opinion on you, but I think that you are making a mistake by selling BTW for such a ridiculous amount, because it will cost much more. Although there may be different things in life. Therefore, of course you decide.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

I apologize for trying to impose my opinion on you, but I think that you are making a mistake by selling BTW for such a ridiculous amount, because it will cost much more. Although there may be different things in life. Therefore, of course you decide.

You don't need to advise him. Anybody is free to do what he so wishes to do so far he is ready to live with the outcome and not wine about how someone tricked him into taking such decision if it happen that BTW didn't worth the intended amount after all. When BCH came I waited a while before selling and after some weeks, it started to increase but I was not bother simply because I sold in my own volition and nothing else.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

Dear friend!
I want to buy your BTW coin with first ico (0.2$). If you want to sell! Sent me you pm. And how to I can sent payment to you!
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

Bitcoin white is a great forked,this is one of the best privacy coin that would be massive few months from now.For me this is the only bitcoin's fork that has really catched my eyes,all other forks are created just for the money these developers can get.Selling this with that amount would be stupid,if you ask me thus holding it can give you thousands of dollars 2-3months of holding.

PS: this is an altcoin discussions,go to market place instead if you really going to sell your coins.

SyrulRamadhan (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

Dear friend!
I want to buy your BTW coin with first ico (0.2$). If you want to sell! Sent me you pm. And how to I can sent payment to you!

sory, the price is 0.4 $ I will sell it
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

Btw project is great wait till when it will be listed before you sell it has potential of $3 when it get listed on an exchange. If you insist in selling i can buy from you @ 0.3$
SyrulRamadhan (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

Btw project is great wait till when it will be listed before you sell it has potential of $3 when it get listed on an exchange. If you insist in selling i can buy from you @ 0.3$

cek pm sir
macgyvermurdoc

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

Hi. What is the minimum payment amount at VV Pool? I have 1500 BTW, but it has not been paid yet
macgyvermurdoc

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:46:45 PM

Hi. I have 3,5k BTW to sell at 0,2$/coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: