Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks will use blockchain  (Read 844 times)
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

https://www.ft.com/content/7dc8738c-a922-11e7-93c5-648314d2c72c

Banks are now team up to use blockchain. What is your thought on this guys?
It could affect the cryptocurrency or not?

Well, some time ago, big banks around the world in one voice, they opposed bitcoin and Blockchain technology.
However, the current financial / bank organization is the most seriously gradually interested in Bitcoin and looking for possibilities to implement blockchain technology. and this is a serious proof that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology have a great future.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

Some banks will adopt block chain as a business tool just as they moved to computers from paper based ledgers, some will move faster than others. However they will all need at some point agree a global standard platform to enable bank to bank transactions.

you are right ... I think at some point all banks will switch and choose to work with the blockchain system .. they all need a few things to agree on a global standard platform to enable bank transactions to the bank. I agree dwengan you because today the digital currency has become a trend
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

Banks are definitely interested in blockchain. However, most banks we surveyed are still in the early stages of adoption, with about three-quarters either involved in a proof-of-concept, formulating their blockchain strategy, or just beginning to look into it.

I also think that banks are interested in blockchain. If they start using this technology they will save a lot on transactions. The bank system can become more effective, and people will trust banks more.
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

Even though most banks are not fans of the currency that came from the blockchain technology, they are very much happy to adopt the new technology because they see that it will greatly benefit them in their line of work and it seems that it already is. Most major banks are on the verge of using it as early as 2020.

Banks perceive the benefits of blockchain technology but they are not really advocates of cryptocurrency. They are just eyeing on the wide range of benefits  that it can offer them in their line of work, and I believe they are already using it. But not really cryptocurrency.
However, it may not be impossible for them to use it as evident in a few banks in the Philippines with which they now have launched blockchain payment system http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/22/18/visa-unionbank-launch-blockchain-payment-system
Beehives (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

Even though most banks are not fans of the currency that came from the blockchain technology, they are very much happy to adopt the new technology because they see that it will greatly benefit them in their line of work and it seems that it already is. Most major banks are on the verge of using it as early as 2020.

Banks perceive the benefits of blockchain technology but they are not really advocates of cryptocurrency. They are just eyeing on the wide range of benefits  that it can offer them in their line of work, and I believe they are already using it. But not really cryptocurrency.
However, it may not be impossible for them to use it as evident in a few banks in the Philippines with which they now have launched blockchain payment system http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/01/22/18/visa-unionbank-launch-blockchain-payment-system

This is good news dude that Philippines is positive on cryptocurrency

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

Some banks will adopt block chain as a business tool just as they moved to computers from paper based ledgers, some will move faster than others. However they will all need at some point agree a global standard platform to enable bank to bank transactions.
It's only a matter if time before this comes into place. Some banks are using ripple already. All these FUDs sorrounding blockchain will end soon.

damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

the banking system that uses the blockcain system is always accompanied by some changes in this market will be advantageous for the ever increasing krypto market system. This is to know the rise and fall of the selling price of currency in the market.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

for security issues I support, because if the bank uses a blockhain system then the security will be more increased
and I think, it will not affect cryptocurrency because of the different workings, although using the same security system
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

Its pretty obvious blockchain is the new upcoming technology and there is no doubt that it will be used in almost every sector of the world. Even today itself in the Budget announced by Finance Minister of India he clearly stated that use of blockchain technology will be promoted in every sector however the govt. holds a critical view against the cryptocurrencies. So blockchain will be used by almost every institution for storing its data due to its such positive traits of confidentiality and security.
alonrono

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

I don't see a reason why not.
It is a very sophisticated system and almost unbreakable, I believe in a few years most of the banks will use blockchain.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

It is very much possible that banks will use the block chain  technology as this being a smarter and transparent interface making the transactions even look faster and in real time. If the banks would deploy this technology, then they are definitely going to make some real profit even in technology front and reduction of overheads which will benefit the customer finally as the costs pertaining transactions will be reduced as well.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Rabeya

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

Blockchain technology is now a popular way that is being followed by Banking sectors. Central Bank of Bangladesh (Bangladesh Bank) and other banks are trying to introduce themselves with blockchain technology.
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

They have to use it as it is the only most updated system in the financial field and there is no better option than blockchain.Infect in india students are getting special lectures regarding this topic.Banks are quite keen to adopt to this system and government is also supporting them.I think that move could gain some more popularity for cryptoworld.
Argoo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

Banks are already using blockchein. An example of this is a ripple coin. which is used in the banking system. This coin replaces the outdated SWIFT banking method and allows for a few seconds to transfer money to anywhere in the world. The big banks have already teamed up to use this coin and its blockchein technology.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Beehives (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

Banks are already using blockchein. An example of this is a ripple coin. which is used in the banking system. This coin replaces the outdated SWIFT banking method and allows for a few seconds to transfer money to anywhere in the world. The big banks have already teamed up to use this coin and its blockchein technology.

This is good information bro. Perhaps bank realize that blockchain is more cheaper and safer that the current system.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

Well, some time ago, big banks around the world in one voice, they opposed bitcoin and Blockchain technology.
However, the current financial / bank organization is the most seriously gradually interested in Bitcoin and looking for possibilities to implement blockchain technology. and this is a serious proof that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology have a great future.

The application of blockchain has great significance to the development of commercial banks. Not only shorten trading hours, reduce transaction costs, and the new business model, banks can find more ways to create profits, but also improve regulatory efforts and reduce regulatory costs.
frery

Activity: 147
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

I do not think it will affect cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency is also based on blockchain technology, which is conducive to the development of the blockchain is also conducive to digital currency publicity, in contrast, will let people see cryptocurrency than the bank Better, because cryptocurrency is a decentralized transaction that understands users' needs only in contrast to letting the user know which one they want.
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:04:08 AM

I've never really delved into this question. Probably! Maybe there is an Internet bank, because the currency is not official
fusanti4455

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

it might be a good start for the banks to join the blockchain, hopefully the future will be even better, and the world of cryptocurrency will be increasingly recognized around the world, I believe in a few years most banks will use blockchain.
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

i think the banks over the world should be accepting blockchain as a payment.
it is simplified things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: