Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 06:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks will use blockchain  (Read 872 times)
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:34:50 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 08:49:58 AM by meanwords

This is good news for me, I think because some Banks are now acknowledging Bitcoin as something good for them and not a competition. It is pretty predictable that Banks will have to adapt to the current state of transactions. They really can't do anything about cryptocurrency which is why they have to use it. Not only it will benefit them, it will also benefit the whole crypto world. But keep in mind that once Banks are into crypto, the government will try to regulate it forcefully which is why privacy coins like Monero, DeepOnion and others are created for that kind of things.
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

Yes, I believe its a great news and important step also for cryptos becoming more and more recognized if even banks are willing to use the same tech!

also, banks need it, in particular, to be more transparent with their clients as today we still don't know how our money is used and store by those banks

the blockchain is an important revolution for all humans, I hope the more business and institutions start to really use it, the more we will improve the way we use capital to improve our lives!

oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

Banks are big capital, big banks are huge capital. Now we can not live and exist without banks therefore it is excellent recognition in higher and technological circles. And it will definitely bring huge sums to the crypt.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

banks in the first place, it is very beneficial to use this technology. In large banks it has already been implemented. And it is right.
verziagra

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

https://www.ft.com/content/7dc8738c-a922-11e7-93c5-648314d2c72c

Banks are now team up to use blockchain. What is your thought on this guys?
It could affect the cryptocurrency or not?
Looks like everyone is familiar with blockchain technology and this is good news. Hopefully no more refusals and prices recover.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

https://www.ft.com/content/7dc8738c-a922-11e7-93c5-648314d2c72c

Banks are now team up to use blockchain. What is your thought on this guys?
It could affect the cryptocurrency or not?

I think banks will use the technology used bitcoin like blockchain technology while using bitcoin for use in banks does not seem too suitable because the total supply of bitcoin is very limited there will be a very crazy price game.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

I think this is a nice information. The blockchain system has many advantages, it reduces transaction costs and changes the form of payment, we don't need to trust each other but can still be traded safely, the level of security is still very good. If the banks adopt the blockchain system it will be great, new payment solutions will be available with more benefits. I'm not sure that this problem affects cryptocurrency but I think it will create some positive effects.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

Now is the era of high technology. The blockchain is one of the high and advanced technology. Therefore, it seems not be strange for the banks in some countries to use the blockchain technology. However, to affect the cryptocurrency, we still cannot predict. Why? We still don't know their concept of using the blockchain technology. In this case, all possibilities may exist. But we must be sure that now many people know cryptocurrency well. It makes them do exist longer.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Honestly,if this were to scale based on the current situation,the bitcoin person would be so small that he wouldn't even take up a single pixel.It still blows my mind how widely accepted on here the belief is that bitcoin is going to 'bring down the banks'.The amount of money that would have to change hands for this to occur,and the scale and complexity of actually facilitating this is literally unfathomable.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

banks in the first place, it is very beneficial to use this technology. In large banks it has already been implemented. And it is right.
This is actually creates more positivity in blockchain technology usage since the more adoptions the more users will be involved in this technology. Also it has a good impact to the ou by using this blockchain that proves the works to be easy.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

This seems so logic for me... Banks are anticipating, that blockchain is dangerous for them, so the want to stick around this new technology to still have the same place and profit in society
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

Ripple develops blockchain-powered payment app with 61 banks to speed up transactions in Japan; banks realized that they could either find ways to utilize blockchain technology, banks can benefit from blockchain technology.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

sounds like an FUD to me, banks are already into blockchain technology, would'nt you be surprised to know banks are behind the recent black propaganda in creating their own crypto, to level with bitcoin technology, this is not new.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

If this system will actually be applied then the influence of crypto will be great. blockchain itself very closely with crypto and if true then the bank and crypto will certainly getting close so it could just be the bank will start to receive crypto. but until now it seems difficult to implement the system at the bank.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

if the bank adopts a blockchain network, this may be a progress for the world of banking and I'm sure there will be a lot of influence in the world of cryptocurrency. because bitcoin itself also adopts blockchain
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

Blockchain can make it possible to reject a large number of elements of modern operating infrastructure, qualitatively improving key processes and having a significant impact on the dynamics of costs. I think, undoubtedly will influence the positive side!
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

Blockchain is just a tool, a technology, nothing "sacred" limited to Bitcoin and company. Since it is a good tool it is very likely that banks will adopt it, probably in a centralized way.

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

Of course banks will use blocking technology in their structure! A lot of banks are already developing their own plans and plan to create their own crypto currency!
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

And there is! For example, the Banking giant from Great Britain HSBC sees the prospect of using blockboys in central banks and financial institutions responsible for economic growth and the welfare of the country.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

I did not click the link. Would you mind to explain a little bit more detailed how banks will use blockchain technology? From all I know, banks are part of the governmental fiat money system and finance the yearly state budget with printing more money every year and we normal people who have to work hard for our money have to pay the price. So I do not think it will affect the decentralized crypto currencies negatively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: