Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not compare Bitcoin with money?  (Read 883 times)
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:48:02 AM

Money is more stable than Bitcoin. The price range already became fixed for money but for Bitcoin it is still not predictable. Again, If you see the price then, previous year at the end the value was upoto 16000$ but this year the value is revolving around 15000$. But this is the starting of the year. Last year the price was only 700$ at the starting but ended with a huge amount. This year I think the Value will also raise like last year. Some of the people also say that this year the price of Bitcoin will be almost 30000$. On the other hand we also may see the fall of Bitcoin to a great extend. So no one can predict Bitcoin price but for Money it is fixed.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:00:08 AM

Money is more stable than Bitcoin. The price range already became fixed for money but for Bitcoin it is still not predictable. Again, If you see the price then, previous year at the end the value was upoto 16000$ but this year the value is revolving around 15000$. But this is the starting of the year. Last year the price was only 700$ at the starting but ended with a huge amount. This year I think the Value will also raise like last year. Some of the people also say that this year the price of Bitcoin will be almost 30000$. On the other hand we also may see the fall of Bitcoin to a great extend. So no one can predict Bitcoin price but for Money it is fixed.
I strongly agree on you bitcoin and money is not the same they are really different in many ways money is use by a country and with its own design and sailed by thier own government and approved to be use upon the people who live on that  country. So then of we go visit to another country we need to convert our money through thier money in order for us to pay the different payments on that respective country that was really the law of governance. We have a different government with the different leadership beyond  king ,queen,president etc.so then i agree that the  bitcoin is really different from money.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:02:45 AM

Objectively, the money is just a sheet of paper, why? The paper is recognized by the state government to ensure that, so what is the guarantee? that is gold. Which country more and more gold, wealth assets are terrible, that currency is priced compared to other currencies. To understand more about currency you can see the book "War Money" nhé!

Bitcoin is generally accepted by the community and is priced against USD or gold so it's worth it.

In short, every value is converted into gold. But gold has some major disadvantages so new alternatives are available such as money and now Bitcoin.
why do not we compare bitcoin with currencies ie bitcoin quality differs significantly with currency in every country and I'm sure many of the best quality in some bitcoin tokens and rise is quite significant and we can be surprised to see its development
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:29:38 AM

For me, in my opinion, the reason why I we can not compare bitcoin with money simply because they are in different fields. For me they must co-exist with each other. I see bitcoin as a big help for filling up the gaps of the current money that we have. It made our transactions much faster and much easier especially for digitaly native people.
zefirka26

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

Биткoйн - нaикpyпнeйшaя вo вceм миpe цифpoвaя вaлютa. Baм пpeдocтaвляeтcя вoзмoжнocть видeть и дoтpaгивaтьcя к нaличным cpeдcтвaми. Дeньги ceйчac тaкжe oбpaбaтывaютcя oнлaйн. Cpeдcтвa в дaльнeйшeм тaкжe cтaнyт цифpoвoй вaлютoй. Бeз coмнeний.
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

we can't compare bitcoin with money because of the decentralization system.bitcoin is decentralized while money is centralized.we can see Money is more stable than Bitcoin.we can also seen that bitcoin use only online by Internet but money use everywhere. so there are so many cause we can't compare bitcoin with money.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

We cant compare bitcoin with money because bitcoin is decentralized that means backed by the people and money is centralized means backed by the government.If bitcoin become centralized in the future than we can use it as a money. 
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:37:41 PM

Comparing Bitcoin with money is lame because Bitcoin is a currency which can be considered as a scale to calculate how much money you have in your pocket. You can compare Bitcoin with USD or EURO because they're all currencies not Bitcoin vs money.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

Majority of the users give importance to it as a store of value and as an asset. With its multiple accessibility and increasing usage of bitcoin it has been getting termed to be more as an investment, currency and value based asset for transaction. Money has got the physical state which is lacking with bitcoin which is one among the major factor making currency better than bitcoin.
BTG-BTC

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

every day the bitcoin is compare to a currency, which is useless, not the same source, nor even utility
ThishD

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

The main reason is difficult to compare with bitcoin With Money is, Bitcoin is the invisible currency, but the Money is visible, and it can be touched by us.Also, bitcoin is a value-for-money monetary value day by day, but the value of the Fiat Money is not constantly changing.Mainly, due to these reasons, bitcoin and currency can not be reconciled.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

Bitcoin is a digiral  Cryptocurrency  from blockchain Technology which is  decentralized, while the money is  centralized paper money. Bitcoin as a  Cryptocurrency is a peer to peer Network, which exempt the activities of the third party, and also restricted any power from government and control from any bank or other financial institutions. Bitcoin is not only fast, it also aid  easy payment for  online transactions.The paper money is used every day,  any where,  at any time without the restrictions from internets networks....etc, while Bitcoins requires internet, and  is not accepted by certain organisation. Investment for bitcoin is long term.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

Bitcoin can have a certain course in relation to any money of any state. However, he can not compare with them. Money is issued by the state in an amount equal to the gross domestic product. Bitcoin does not have such a binding, as well as binding in general to any state. Its price is determined only by the ratio of demand and supply to it. The states themselves will not want to equate their economies to bitcoins, since it will already depend on the economy of other states where bitcoin is running, and the economy of such a state will be unstable due to the high volatility of bitcoin. In this regard, bitcoin can only walk in parallel with the paper money of various states.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

bitcoin is not money its asset.bcz bitcoin will be reserved and its an asset.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

Actually bitcoin is a money. That is why we call it cryptomoney. So you can compare  Wink but you can not compare bitcoin with cash. It takes so long time to get approval so you can not use it for quick buys online or offline.
Argie021213

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:21:50 AM

Both are used as means of investments and source of funds but each has its own limitations of using. Bitcoins are of free regulations in trading while money should be regulated by banks and financial institutions to which country it is accepted.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:37:01 AM

We shouldnt compare bitcoin to money because money is recognizing to many countries money uses as to pay bills and for our daily expenses unlike bitcoin many netizens is not familiar about bitcoin . Money has a stable price but bitcoin is unstable value sometimes it gets high,  sometimes it may fall. How I wish that I can pay my daily expenses using bitcoin and I hope that our government will legalized bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
ajjhu

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

Because these two things have the same points, but there are many different places, bitcoin is not regulated, regulation by the market, but also anonymous, point-to-point transactions. Money, on the other hand, is under the control and control of the state and the banks. It is regulated by the market and the government. Money is, in our view, gold bound and banknotes of any significance.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:05:44 PM

I think that people who don't consider bitcoin as money and think about it only as a store of value would very much be dissapointed if their prediction were realized one day. I believe that the moment bitcoin stops being considered as a currency, its price will go to zero and it will happen very fast.

So if it stops being a currency, it will very shortly stop being a store of value too.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

I think that people who don't consider bitcoin as money and think about it only as a store of value would very much be dissapointed if their prediction were realized one day. I believe that the moment bitcoin stops being considered as a currency, its price will go to zero and it will happen very fast.

So if it stops being a currency, it will very shortly stop being a store of value too.
I think bitcoin cannot really compared to fiat because they have some different features and ways to pays or maybe gain bitcoin is become really profitable also because of the fiat the investors used fiat if not bitcoin to invest in bitcoin for good i believe that bitcoin is a very amazing tools of gaining a huge profit and it is really the most trend now a days we really used bitcoin to gain a fiat money they are both currency but they are different.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████