Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Notice for BTC begginer  (Read 192 times)
GorillaHide (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

Do not start without understanding Bitcoin
If you do not have money then you should not play, because this game is very risky so do not hammer that crept in, do not sell the door or the door to borrow money to get rich from this channel. Rich fast is also fast poverty.
When deciding to invest, invest wisely never put all your eggs in one box
When researching a coin, find out thoroughly, evaluate objectively and shape its trends before deciding to invest in it.
Limit your participation in investment trust programs that are self-directed and self-directed (For young people and under 40s). Do not play or participate in chapters. HYIP reasonable (in this channel is rare floor or who provide absolute prestige, so it is best to play or not to play)
Know the stops and always have a rule when joining. Do not be greedy
This is also a great way to make money online, there are many other ways you can join if you feel this is not your own.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

This is good advice. I jumped in without knowing anything a couple of months ago and got slightly burned only because I jumped in small (so I did use some caution). After learning more about BTC and other altcoins I am making much better investment/speculation strategies and hope to learn even more.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ZeroDrifting

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:32:51 AM

"Learn how to trade" is the best thing my friend told me, he also introduced me to Paxful.com
MaximMax

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:45:42 AM

That's a very wise advice. When I started I read a lot of material prior to starting investing.
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:51:06 AM

My suggestion if you dont have money..try to join in campaign first.and if you already have many tokens can you use that in trading..some of my friends do that..now they do trading

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

This is a good suggestion, investment is risky, you need to be careful!
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

yes i keep on advising beginner like me not jump into what they do not know about to me i follow the instruction he person who introduce me to this forum so as a beginner like me you do not jump into what you don't know like that ask question to what you know nothing about.
aiannejacob

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

This is awesome advice for newbie like me. I enjoyed reading guides like this because if you dont have enough knowledge on what you want to do you just wasting your time and also if you lend money it will also be wasted.
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

Consider this advice and it will help you in your journey in cryptoworld as everywhere or everything is risky. That's why beginners or newbies ask more question rather than searching for the answers of your own questions. One more thing read more ask less then that will solve your questions and problems. We should start learning before digging more into cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: