Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: profitable ico  (Read 125 times)
nipunchathu123 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

Everyday thousands of icos realease.But some are scams.Some are not profitable.How do we select good profitable icos?

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

Everyday thousands of icos realease.But some are scams.Some are not profitable.How do we select good profitable icos?
yeah so hard for find profitable icos but maybe we can try to read whitepaper about the project.
If you think that project useful and big market for the future so you can try to invest.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Diwrecktor29

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

Thorough researching. Don't just depend on to good to be true whitepaper, dev team, and HYIP like promises of the project.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

yes you are really very difficult to determine what ICO is very valuable but you can overcome it by looking at who the team behind the coin ICO and see how the trip they planned for the program will be built and see how the allocation coin they provide and they make .
mikeey89

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

The things I'm looking for is:
- Do I believe in the project
- Team
- Advisors
- Hard cap
- Bonuses given to early investors
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

First, don't take number of retweets, likes etc. in social media seriously as all ICO's are now running bounties. Find something hard to achieve, like being mentioned in big sites like NASDAQ, Forbes etc. projects that have multiple followers in TokenMarket, the thread in bitcointalk is too active (not spam), the team and escrow behind the ICO etc. but at the end of the day, nothing can guarantee you a fast profit, crypto investement is for the long term, keep that in mind.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

Nowadays, it is hard to find them. Even if the project was not good, i see some ICOs that bring many profits. The investor profile has been changed last a couple of months.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

I choose first of all ICO in which:
1. A good site, without bugs
2. I read white paper
3. Look at the various ICO evaluation services
4. Look at the project team
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

I don't want profit from ICOs, they are very risky, I lost my ethers for worthless tokens. Project does not matter anymore for me never again!

slimfit88

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

you must research to know good ICO
pay attention to the following points :
- idea
- popularity
- fees
- reviews in the media
- team
- road map

thats tips when you want invest in ICO
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

You can refer yourself at these sites:

* icohunter.com
* coinfunds.com
* coin schedule.com
* Bitcoinmarketjournal

These all can be found with google search and they are actually the best one to list some of the good ICO to invest in.

Get yourself subscribed to the coindesk twitter, very good source for the quick updates.

How do we select good profitable icos?

You can read the whitepaper always but it won't help if the ICO turns out to be scam in later phase! So its blind shot really.
Only way to invest in your funds (if you are empty with pockets) is to invest when they hit the exchanger and you see some good amount of market cap in it. That could be leading factor otherwise keep it straight and put some balls in BTC/ETH for long terms.
ronmillionaire

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

now a days most of the ICO's especially has lending platform is already a scam they only collecting fund then run away. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

Most ICO is a scam and there is a big bubble.
But that doesn't mean you can't make a profit. Maybe you can pay attention to the number of telegram people number. Generally speaking,More hot may be mean to make a profit.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:42:49 AM

that's why they have a whitepapers released before the ICO. just joined the ICO with the project has a product already. don't just fall for their candy coated sweet word..
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

It depends on your investment type short term or long term. If short term popularity and hype more important for me team must be good as well.
imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

My advice to you is do a proper research before you jump into buying or selling,  I do make wrong decision before choosing the wrong ICO to invest in. The research you can do are like the group behind the ico,  the technology advances and how will it perform in the long term in current trend.  This is what I do when I invest in ICO.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

You have to research before investing into an ICO:
- Whitepaper
- Project (with a running product or a unique feature)
- Roadmap
- Team (including advisors)
- Media reviews
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

this is very important for beginners like you. first of all, you should try to read everything ico pointed out, starting from web, white paper, thread, team, road map and technology. everything is very related, analyzing is the most important part to choose ico to be invested. you should try to find lots of reference knowledge about ico. Remember, experience plays an important role to choose on the right choice. good luck.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

When I select ICO, I study the following data:
- a team of developers (they must be experienced professionals);
- a white paper (there must be a good idea on the basis of blockchain technology);
-road map (there must be a road map on the site);
-project advisors;

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

When I select ICO, I study the following data:
- a team of developers (they must be experienced professionals);
- a white paper (there must be a good idea on the basis of blockchain technology);
-road map (there must be a road map on the site);
-project advisors;

Did you experienced a project with all have that details but turned into scam? For me, I base on how active the devs and how frequent their new developments. I don't know much about icos and new projects.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: