Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: have airdrops been beneficial?  (Read 168 times)
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

the main purpose of airdrops is basically free distribution to gain some popularity and attract investors.
but most of the people never even participate when it actually come to buying their tokens..
so do you think it is still beneficial ?
Most of the ico do not collect and half the amount they are counting on but nevertheless, you do not lose nothing inthis participation, so I think that this is a good way of marketing and making extra money.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

the main purpose of airdrops is basically free distribution to gain some popularity and attract investors.
but most of the people never even participate when it actually come to buying their tokens..
Most of the ico do not collect and half the amount they are counting on but nevertheless, you do not lose nothing inthis participation, so I think that this is a good way of marketing and making extra money.
I don't know what kind of ICO's that you are into though the ones that matter collect a bunch of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dadatosin01

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

I dont know maybe because i have never get free coin through airdrops. In most cases,  coin received during airdrop can only be beneficial if increase in value and you make profit from it.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:57:09 PM

Airdrops is absolutely beneficial for those who earn token in easy ways and in less time. It depends upon the choice, not every airdrop give you a best amount of profit, but some of the airdrop is good and give you token which have high value in the market and it give you more benefits.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

I think giving something free attracts attention and it makes the coin/project more recognizable. People who get coin from airdrops tell their friends about it and that also expands its popularity to further people. So that's a kind of advertisement in my opinion.
bokantos123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

I only have 1 experience to an Airdrop and it is not a very good experience. It is NXT - IGNIS.
We sacrificed not to sell it before the wallet's maintenance just to be present at their snapshot. Then of course after the maintenance NXT dump really hard. We had a difficulty to sell it due to massive dumping. It was last December 2017, until now IGNIS is not yet distributed to different trading platforms. We all just accept the fact that we are fooled by THESE 2 COINS.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

Airdrops is absolutely beneficial for those who earn token in easy ways and in less time. It depends upon the choice, not every airdrop give you a best amount of profit, but some of the airdrop is good and give you token which have high value in the market and it give you more benefits.

It's definitely beneficial for those who participate in the airdrop because it's free of cost and even if the token doesn't appreciate that much in value, you still have somehow gained on your part. You somehow gained something for free.

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:01:42 AM

Airdrop has partial or no benefits because it's absolutely free is use to create a wellness about a new coin so that investors will get to know about it. But to my surprise most of all this Airdrop coin never raised they stay in your wallet without no value which will automatically makes them useless to those Who own them.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:07:30 AM

in my opinion may still be profitable because of ico project is only a few that are shared via Airdrop.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

I think it's a numbers game honestly. If they manage to get 0.1% of people to invest into the ICO / crypto then it can be considered a success. It is an awareness plan for ICOs.

In regards to me, I have looked into an ICO because of an airdrop, sure it hasn't made me invest, but it has got me looking at them and if I really liked the project then I would have considered it. If you are looking to earn some free crypto look at Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform that you earn crypto for giving feedback to tasks created by startups. They are going to hit an exchange next month so their token will actually be worth something!

https://www.crowdholding.com
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

I think it's a numbers game honestly. If they manage to get 0.1% of people to invest into the ICO / crypto then it can be considered a success. It is an awareness plan for ICOs.

In regards to me, I have looked into an ICO because of an airdrop, sure it hasn't made me invest, but it has got me looking at them and if I really liked the project then I would have considered it. If you are looking to earn some free crypto look at Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform that you earn crypto for giving feedback to tasks created by startups. They are going to hit an exchange next month so their token will actually be worth something!

https://www.crowdholding.com

Yes I agree, people like free stuff so it seems to be a fairly cost effective way of raising awareness of projects. I believe this is especially true for projects that rely on a broad distribution of their token

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

it is good to participate in airdrop this is the good opportunity to earn money for free but not all token/coins came from airdrop will be successful or getting more popular and make profit for participants but nothing will be lost on you if you participate in airdrops that is why i can say it is beneficial to all users or members.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: