Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bounty Campaigns Allow at a time?  (Read 138 times)
Jamesbob16 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am doing several bounty campaigns And also signature campaign. But I am confused, is there any limitation for bounty campaign at the same time?  For Example , If someone Participate in 100-200 Campaigns at a time then will that be illegal or is that violate Bitcointalk Rules?
Please inform Me.

N.B. Sorry for bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, Have a good Day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

Well there are bounty campaigns outside this forum, for example using Twitter and Facebook - of course nobody on Bitcointalk would care about you taking part in those campaigns.
Bounty campaigns (like making translations) on Bitcointalk do not have any limitation. It's no problem to take part in several campaigns!

But if you are talking about signature campaigns then you usually can only join one, since most of the campaigns want you to keep the signature/avatar/whatever for a certain time. So if you change it you ususally get disqualified.
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

Just to add - its not Bitcointalk that moderates your bounties in any way.

Every ICO or project you decide to complete bounties for has their own management and tracks them their own way. Which is why you need to read each one's rules, as they will all differ slightly.

Signature campaigns using your Bitcointalk account are definitely one at a time, and not able to be changed for the duration set by the ICO. You can switch them at your leisure, but this will likely void any stakes you might have earned. Each ICO will state how they treat leaving before completion - or ask them prior to starting if its not clear.

akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

Well there are bounty campaigns outside this forum, for example using Twitter and Facebook - of course nobody on Bitcointalk would care about you taking part in those campaigns.
Bounty campaigns (like making translations) on Bitcointalk do not have any limitation. It's no problem to take part in several campaigns!

But if you are talking about signature campaigns then you usually can only join one, since most of the campaigns want you to keep the signature/avatar/whatever for a certain time. So if you change it you ususally get disqualified.

Hello Brother, I am confused, if I have 300 posts with 100 Activity then will it be a problem? Because if i do several bounties then my posts count will increase. Please tell me

Thanks

blackdot

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

I am doing several bounty campaigns And also signature campaign. But I am confused, is there any limitation for bounty campaign at the same time?  For Example , If someone Participate in 100-200 Campaigns at a time then will that be illegal or is that violate Bitcointalk Rules?
You can join in different bounty programs as match as you can.
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

Hello Brother, I am confused, if I have 300 posts with 100 Activity then will it be a problem? Because if i do several bounties then my posts count will increase. Please tell me

Thanks

No, that's not a problem at all. If you have enough activity and enough merit then you will even rank up.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

You can participate as much as you can but the problem is that you can't wear two signature as most like you to wear their signature.. 
buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

If you want to do several bounties through Twitter and Facebook that is no problem but if you are doing a signature campaign you can only do one at a time on bitcointalk.org. But off topic who is your favorite new ICO?
an.oskoma

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:18:50 PM

It depends on the bounty of the company you are driving. If it's signature, then of course you can not lead a few. If it's a twitter, then it's possible a lot, there are no restrictions.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:40:33 AM

You can't participate in two signature activities at the same time!
Because you can't wear two signatures at the same time!
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:08:47 AM

There are no limits for participating in bounty campaigns, except for the subscription campaign. As for social media campaigns or blog/youtube campaigns you may take as much campaigns as you wish.

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:12:27 AM

You can participate as much as you can but the problem is that you can't wear two signature as most like you to wear their signature.. 

Yes, that is in signature campaigns.Only one signature campaign at a time. In social media campaigns, you can join many campaigns in twitter and facebook campaigns. You just share it and post or report your links back here in bitcointalk.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

Thanks
Not problem. The quantity of your post will be used to calculate your reward in bounty campaign. The activity is used to set your bitcointalk account rank( now is activity and merit).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: