Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the Stable Btcoin Price?  (Read 819 times)
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

Hello Bitcointalk Family,

About one month, Bitcoin Price up and down between 10-12k USD. And, it went below 10K for some reasons. But My Confusion is" is this price will be stable for long time?" or is there any chance for pump like before? What do you think about it?
Please kindly inform

Thank You .
The chance for a pump is always there, but you should usually not expect that to happen anytime soon get used to the idea that bitcoin is going to trade around these levels for a long time, so you need to devise strategies that maximize your profits with the prices as low as they are now by the way if a pump happens you will get the full benefits of it but if it doesn't you will still get some profits by employing other strategies.
Bitcoin today’s value is 8.2k dollar and moving around 7.9k dollar and 8.2k dollar which is a good sign and is not more unstable than that of its previous some days before value. Bitcoin is going to be the single future currency and will get all the credits and its value will become stable once it spreads its action all over the world. Its value will also get stable when get more popularity.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

About one month, Bitcoin Price up and down between 10-12k USD. And, it went below 10K for some reasons. But My Confusion is" is this price will be stable for long time?" or is there any chance for pump like before? What do you think about it?
Please kindly inform

Thank You .

if I see the current bitcoin price movement seems bitcoin prices have not been stable and I think the bitcoin price also seems to never be stable because of the influence of the total supply and demand is very high to make the price bitcoin want in everyone's eye finally the price of movement is very fast can not stabilize.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

how could anyone possibly know the answer to this question ?
Exactly, we'll never know the stable price of the bitcoin since bitcoin is very volatile there are only 2 possibilities the price could be down or up but one thing is for sure 80% of the total supply of Bitcoin has been mined it means the price will be up due to the demand is higher than supply. But we can't predict the future there are so many factors that will affect bitcoins price for example government regulation.
Yes I agree, and the rise and fall of bitcoin is a natural thing and I think this time slowly has started to develop compared to a few weeks ago the price has dropped dramatically .. I am sure the price of bitcoin in the future will rise again with a very high price ..
omar bakrie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:39:24 AM

About one month, Bitcoin Price up and down between 10-12k USD. And, it went below 10K for some reasons. But My Confusion is" is this price will be stable for a long time?" or is there any chance for the pump like before? What do you think about it?
Please kindly inform

Thank You.
Bitcoin prices will never be stable forever. It will always go up and down in an indeterminate time. This is the nature of the digital currency, it always fluctuates. So no need to worry about the price of Bitcoin down to drastic.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

still unstable Bitcoin price fluctuations in various international and local Bitcoin markets, such as Bitstamp, Coinbase, Kraken, Bitcoin.co.id, BTCChina, etc. are driven by many factors. Volatility is measured in the traditional market by the Volatility Index (CBIE Volatility Index) also known as the CBOE Volatility Index (VIX).still unstable Bitcoin price fluctuations in various international and local Bitcoin markets, such as Bitstamp, Coinbase, Kraken, BTCChina, etc. are driven by many factors. Volatility is measured in the traditional market by the Volatility Index (CBIE Volatility Index) also known as the CBOE Volatility Index (VIX).

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Please kindly inform

Thank You .

if I see the current bitcoin price movement seems bitcoin prices have not been stable and I think the bitcoin price also seems to never be stable because of the influence of the total supply and demand is very high to make the price bitcoin want in everyone's eye finally the price of movement is very fast can not stabilize.
Yes the price was stable in 8k dollar these days and today the price has increased and going up equivalent to 9.1k dollar that is going towards positivity and the investors are in benefit. Since the Bitcoin is known for its fluctuations, sometime increase and sometime decrease. Do not take your decisions in unstable situations and get the profit by casting the right opportunity.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

Please kindly inform

Thank You .

Yes the price was stable in 8k dollar these days and today the price has increased and going up equivalent to 9.1k dollar that is going towards positivity and the investors are in benefit. Since the Bitcoin is known for its fluctuations, sometime increase and sometime decrease. Do not take your decisions in unstable situations and get the profit by casting the right opportunity.
I think that recently the market begins to stabilize and the price for Bitcoin will go up. but already such an opportunity for many was and everyone who wanted, he invested in Bitcoin at a cheap price.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

I am just thinking mate, would you like bitcoin to have stable price? Well if you're gonna ask me if I do, then my answer would be I don't! I'm wondering how you've got an idea that the current price of bitcoin is gonna be the stable one. Well in the first place, it will never be. We all know that bitcoin is volatile and it is one of the reasons why we have growing market. Will you agree that bitcoin will have one standard price alone?Then how will there be a progress then if that happens for instance? I suggest you to try to analyze things first before posting mate.

But my answer is no, this is not the stable price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

I am just thinking mate, would you like bitcoin to have stable price? Well if you're gonna ask me if I do, then my answer would be I don't! I'm wondering how you've got an idea that the current price of bitcoin is gonna be the stable one. Well in the first place, it will never be. We all know that bitcoin is volatile and it is one of the reasons why we have growing market. Will you agree that bitcoin will have one standard price alone?Then how will there be a progress then if that happens for instance? I suggest you to try to analyze things first before posting mate.

But my answer is no, this is not the stable price.
It is slower to increase but it doesn't mean that it will be it's stable price, but it seems to be moving too slow in a range by range process. Fixed amount of btc might not happen in a volatile crypto world.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Please kindly inform

Thank You .
We can't really get the stable price for the bitcoin since we are in market which people buy and sell everyday they knew that everyday buying and selling bitcoin make then lots of profit as long as there are newly born other currencies always prefer for the price changes, Also those big company that are using bitcoins for there business purposes some of senador here in my country will start creating build a new currencies, Maybe we will get the price stable when all the satoshi or bitcoin has been mined all you can see the differences today and in the future.
Bitcoin is stable these days and a lot of people are at the brink of their waterfalls to choose any one and that is why if we look at ourselves the market value is stable between 8.7k dollar and 9.4k dollar these days which is also a good point but we are waiting for the price to jump and jump more than 15k dollar so that the price starts recovering and our decisions hit the desire value.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

Please kindly inform

Thank You .

it seems not yet if bitcoin prices are said to be stable because now only bitcoin often experience a continuous increase and decrease. so the bitcoin is not stable yet
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

haha. I find the premise of this thread to be hilarious. A stable Bitcoin price?? There is literally no chance of that happening until the market matures, which will probably be 5-10 years, at which point "stable" will mean as stable as the stock market or gold.

It's like asking in 1993 if modem speeds have stabilized for now into the future.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

Stable bitcoin price won't happen anytime soon. The current sideways movement of BTC is the consolidation stage which is expected after a price breakout. Even in the stock market there is no such thing as stable price, as well as with fiats. In crypto currency world, you should understand the trend and balance your strategy accordingly to whatever the situation.
renz0

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

I think 10-12K isn't the stable price of bitcoin but I hope it will be sooner.Before I came into this crypto world I track down the price movement of bitcoin at the start of this year which was at 11K and it goes down between 6-7K in the succeeding months.Then lately it touches 9K which only shows that bitcoin price is unstable.Therefore,I would say that at the moment, no one can tell what will be the stable price of bitcoin.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

I think 10-12K isn't the stable price of bitcoin but I hope it will be sooner.Before I came into this crypto world I track down the price movement of bitcoin at the start of this year which was at 11K and it goes down between 6-7K in the succeeding months.Then lately it touches 9K which only shows that bitcoin price is unstable.Therefore,I would say that at the moment, no one can tell what will be the stable price of bitcoin.
$10-12k is very small price for bitcoin stability. Many people bought bitcoin in much higher price and will never want this price to be stable. The highest price is about $20k and it should cross that limit in this year or the next year. people have big expectations from bitcoin price. if the world use bitcoin as their regular currency like dollar then it should be not more than 100 dollars.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

Bitcoin managed to be stable at 10 thousand dollars for more than 2 months we can see price hike once the correction get completed
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

haha. I find the premise of this thread to be hilarious. A stable Bitcoin price?? There is literally no chance of that happening until the market matures, which will probably be 5-10 years, at which point "stable" will mean as stable as the stock market or gold.

It's like asking in 1993 if modem speeds have stabilized for now into the future.

LOL. Naturally, stability and Bitcoin are two different things. The BTC price will always be volatile. Even during 1 day, you can see its great changes.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

a fixed price would be wrong. because we do not know it. if there was a constant number, it would be different. There was too much intervention for bitcoin around the world. and the effect of people who wanted to make short-term gains. now it's stable yes but it's getting ready to speed up. like a rocket ...
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

we are not sure if this bitcoin value will stay strong because  bitcoin condition is high and  down to its value really is the bitcoin state for the reason many investors are waiting to lower the bitcoin price and buy in it and you have to invest in it.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

Bitcoin will hard or never stable because many people invest and speculate bitcoin. People who invest money will not want the price of what they invest will be stable for too long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: