Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit. How to change of rank from Jr. Member to Member?  (Read 229 times)
al.nechiporuk (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:48:05 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 03:02:22 PM by al.nechiporuk
Merited by sash1801 (1)

New rules for changing ranks

Recently, a new function "Merit" appeared on the site of the BTT. I think that in many who are developing their accounts there will be a question, but how will this affect me? Under the new rules for the transition from Jr. Member to Member needs to have not only 60 activities, but also 10 more Merit.

Rank                          Required activity Required merit
Jr Member                            30                  0
Member                               60                 10

How to take Merit?

You get merit points when someone sends you some for one of your posts. Additionally, when someone sends you merit points, half of those points can be sent by you to other people.

I do not know if it's good or bad, I think after a while we'll see. What do you think about Merit?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

For starters, you could use the Search function (in the upper-right corner) or browse dozens of threads on the subject in the Meta section of the forum. Seriously, this question is getting posted at least 10 times every single day since merit was introduced. Bring value to the forum & stop shitposting. Work your way from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0  Roll Eyes
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

Is there any official thread or response for merit and promotion policy? I do not have any idea whether merit will affect rank promotion?
blackberry862

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

Is there any official thread or response for merit and promotion policy? I do not have any idea whether merit will affect rank promotion?
Here you go. It might be what you need.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Recently, a new function "Merit" appeared on the site of the BTT. I think that in many who are developing their accounts there will be a question, but how will this affect me? Under the new rules for the transition from Jr. Member to Member needs to have not only 60 activities, but also 10 more Merity.

How to take Marity?

You get merit points when someone sends you some for one of your posts. Additionally, when someone sends you merit points, half of those points can be sent by you to other people.

I do not know if it's good or bad, I think after a while we'll see. What do you think about Merity?
In fact, it is Merit, not Merits. Please correct your answer with right terms.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

Recently, a new function "Merit" appeared on the site of the BTT. I think that in many who are developing their accounts there will be a question, but how will this affect me? Under the new rules for the transition from Jr. Member to Member needs to have not only 60 activities, but also 10 more Merity.

How to take Marity?

I do not know if it's good or bad, I think after a while we'll see. What do you think about Merity?
As Theymos announced, it is Merit, not Merity, ok? You should write with right word first.

Secondly, if you only focus on getting more and more merits, it's not good, generally. My recommendation is you should and have to focus on your posts' quality. If you can improve your skills, knowledge, you can make better posts day by day. Then merits, lots of merits, will automatically come to you, by which I mean your accounts. There are so many people ready to send you their sMerits (please remember sMerits, which represent sendable merits, not Merits) to you for your high-qualitied posts.'

Hope that my recommendations will help you keep on right track.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
andrey71

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:05:11 PM

For starters, you could use the Search function (in the upper-right corner) or browse dozens of threads on the subject in the Meta section of the forum. Seriously, this question is getting posted at least 10 times every single day since merit was introduced. Bring value to the forum & stop shitposting. Work your way from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0  Roll Eyes

Cпacибo бoльшoe зa инфopмaцию
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

By making good and constructive comment and try to participate on every thread..
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

JR to a higher level is very difficult, you do not get words when you post, to a certain extent or increase BBS email number! Why should we set "Merit"?
GiseleGarnet

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:48:33 AM

I think this merit option is a very good thing. It'll help to clean up the forum a little bit
bingble

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 05:25:14 AM

I think merit is a very good thing, or else why BTT set up the merit system?

But as a JR member, to be a member these days if there are no new merit rules, it is a bit hurt.   Cry

Now perhaps I will always be a JR forever, so sad...
NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:00:50 AM

I think merit is a very good thing, or else why BTT set up the merit system?

But as a JR member, to be a member these days if there are no new merit rules, it is a bit hurt.   Cry

Now perhaps I will always be a JR forever, so sad...

If you make relevant posts that help others, they'll send you merit points with pleasure. That's the great thing about new system, it's stimulate users to interact
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

Please contribute as more constructive, high quality posts or topics as possible, then you will collect enough merits for ranking up. Don't focus too much on Merit scores, instead pay attention on quality of your posts and help others in the forum with your posts. Let's do it. Good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: