Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback on my alts.  (Read 366 times)
SPAZo (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:06:10 AM

Thank you all for your replies its helped me reassure and change my perspective on things.
i can relate to each of your posts.
I see BTC is a solid choice to a portfoilio too.
I would of been more precise with allocating funds to certain coins if i had known what i now know. ( i should of came to this fourm sooner )

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

Quite not a bad list you provided. If you really have all these coins, then probably it is worth waiting for a good profit. Because it seems to me in spring most of these coins can really make quite serious increases in value. So I think your list is pretty promising
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

Why did you choose Dent and PRL ? I often came across not quite positive feedback
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

Actually you've bought some decent coins, but maybe not at the right time. As you've mentioned most of your buys are at ATH, and as recently they all experienced a big drop, so I guess you're either stuck with your investments for quite some time or you'll be facing huge loss.
So a suggestion would be to just hodl, and don't worry about them for a few months to a year maybe. I'm sure by then most of your coins will be in positive positions for you to profit good.
Good luck!
SPAZo (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Why did you choose Dent and PRL ? I often came across not quite positive feedback

Dent has a working app. someone put some stuff on 4chan with a guy who proved he worked at a telcommunications company and saw dents bolt on data working.
Dent releases on andriod in feb
Dent will have a market place later this year
it was 8 cents now its like 3cents?
I like the idea of being able to send data anywhere in the world and you can sell/give this data to people.
Has potential to go up i think?

PRL has a good team, alright project and focuses on paying the consumer and business to interact with each other.
Simliar to BAT.
I heard someone fuked up the amount of coins and this is what has caused a 75% drop in price from where i bought...

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

Eth, Cardano, onion are some high potential coin that gives you good return as I analyse these pairs already even I also bought all 3 altcoins and your some of altcoins has very high supply that also interupt the growth of the coin still we cant say that they will not grow there are some other factors as well that helps to grow the coin value. The best thing is you well diversify your money overall So I would advice you to hold on hope it will back to green again.

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

Hey guys first time poster, I enjoy the technology of blockchain and what can be done with it.

I bought these during the January ATH and only then did i learn to buy in the 2018 ATL.
I think some of them were mistakes and some were good choices but im hodl bags that i wont sell to they regain the purchase price.
Please give me your analysis.

XRP – Bought when it was mooning and now its worth 50% of what I paid.
ETH – Bought at 25% below ATH.
XLM – Bought at ATH
Cardano - Bought at ATH
Tron - Bought  close to ATH
Bat – Bought  close to ATH
Quanstamp - Bought  close to ATH
Kyber – its around 30% under purchase price
DeepBrainChain – biggested investment yet. $8k usd. Once at 2 cents, 40 cents and 57 cents.
Onion – holding strong just above purchase price.
Eos - holding strong just above purchase price.
Ven - holding strong above purchase price.
Qtum - holding strong at purchase price.
Selfkey - holding strong around purchase price.
PRL – shit the bed. 75% down from purchase price
Drgn – 50% down from purchase price
Dent - %50 down from purchase price.

ICOS
Bar
Wikibits – big investment on these guys, not sure how to feel.
Pundix – a long hold.
Amlt – got advice to get this.
Hoqu – first ico.
Tradove – had good reviews.

Thanks

I also bought Ethereum, Oyster Pearl, BAT, Ripple and XLM. I think all these coins a good for a long term investment and you should stay with them. But there is one coin that I miss and that is Litecoin! Why you dont wanna own litecoin?
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Your list is very long and its not easy to keep an eye on many altcoins at the same time. Some altcoins are very good and they are long term coin but some are average choice. You are thinking right to hold on and I heard about Pundix and it is a good ICO and you can go long with this also.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
mvplol

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

You got some awesome picks there but I think you're spread a little bit too thin. I'd personally get rid of dent and bat for a start, not really a fan of those but that's just me.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

Looks like a very good portfolio, mixed with safe coins, and some risky ones capable of being home runs. I wouldn't diversify as much as you did because I'm more of a gambler / take more risks, but I think your portfolio looks very safe, and won't result in losses

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:11:38 AM

I see your selection of coins and checked it as well. You bought many altcoins when they were at their peaks, that's why your coins worth are reduced. There is one more reason behind it that bitcoin value also reduced. Always try to buy at lows so that you will not worried, if you are planning to hold then its fine as after some time  it can comes to profit.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

Your portfolio is looking very nice. Your holdings diversified in some coins and ico's that is a good thing for your portfolio, some altcoins are very good and long term coins and you are right to hold them, but some are average also.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

Nice portfolio with mix of big and small coins - issue was timing (as is mine)

If you have spare cash, buy the dips to average down purchase price
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

I think that list is great but it miss NEO and IOTA. I'd recommend it because of their background: NEO is supported by Chinese government and IOTA works with Microsoft and other giants
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

Looking at your portfolio , you chosen all good altocins but you made mistake that bought on all time high price  and as market crashed heavily your all coins dumped almost 50% but I think you should not to worry is if long term investor like 1-2 years because you seen that because of some bad news Bitcoin crashed and alll altcoins followed but as market come out from this fall and go in bulsish mode you will get good profit. So dont sell , hold your coins.

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

Ripple is not a real altcoin as this is the currency that is centralized. I mean XRP sure. As soon as many banks agree to work with this coin, and they show their interest, Ripple will grow. I do not think any reason to call it scam, but sure this is not my favorite.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

Hey guys first time poster, I enjoy the technology of blockchain and what can be done with it.

I bought these during the January ATH and only then did i learn to buy in the 2018 ATL.
I think some of them were mistakes and some were good choices but im hodl bags that i wont sell to they regain the purchase price.

XLM – Bought at ATH
Cardano - Bought at ATH
DeepBrainChain – biggested investment yet. $8k usd. Once at 2 cents, 40 cents and 57 cents.

ICOS
Bar
Pundix – a long hold.
Hoqu – first ico.

Thanks

To be honest not great but not bad either. Overall it is a good portfolio in my opinion.  You can average down on some of your coins just to even up the price.  As of now just hold as we may see new price high this year.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

XLM – Bought at ATH
Cardano - Bought at ATH

ICOS
Bar
Pundix – a long hold.
Hoqu – first ico.

Thanks

Your current portfolio is not too bad. you can detail looking at every good coin and has good potential. for now you should be able to see the movement of the graph of each coin in your portfolio sheet in order for you to get a good profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

XLM – Bought at ATH
Cardano - Bought at ATH

ICOS
Bar
Pundix – a long hold.
Hoqu – first ico.

Thanks

Honestly, I envy you mate. I have but high remarks for some of the coins in your portfolio. It's a good thing as well that you have those better and stronger altcoins in the market that has better chances of survival even in the most dire market situation. As many say in the cryptocurrency that diversity is key; I think that you really have put that and done that by heart for having such a wide array of collection. I think the next best move is to find good trades or investments to use up those coins for a bigger profit than just waiting passively for them to increase value.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

Pundix is a long-held ICO project, because they have their own POS machines, and the ICO project is gaining popularity.
The hard hat of the tradove ICO project is a bit high, and at Bitcointalk forum, I've seen posts about its negative messages, maybe you should be researching this ICO project again.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: