Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW/POS/POA] Ellerium Project [ASIC resistant][Lyra2v2][Masternodes]  (Read 43288 times)
miner2562456

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:19:26 PM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for Ellerium Project to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Calculator works pretty accurate for Ellerium
I would suggest to add difficulty tab
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

Whether any ideas for a signature campaign are planned? When Ellerium is released at the exchanges? thanks.

mareares

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

This is NOT italian! I'm italian and I'm offended! come on guys don't "translate" just for bounty!!! "Nessuno scambio come monete monetarie" What does that even mean?

You are wright. People doing translation using Google translate and after complaining they didnt get any bounty

Yes I´m agree. I did the spanish translation and took me more than 2 hours to do it because I wanted to give it a sense to the words. Then I looked how much this guy took and since the reserved and the posted was less than one hour.
mareares

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Ya hice yo la traducción del español aunque no lo haya tachado de la 1º página.
Un saludo.
miner2562456

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:08:44 AM

Whether any ideas for a signature campaign are planned? When Ellerium is released at the exchanges? thanks.

already listed https://graviex.net/markets/elpbtc
nice small exchange but need little bit more volume
join us
Mr.Spider703

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

http://radio.r41.ru

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

in the near future, a hub will be launched, which will provide an opportunity to participate in projects without the risk of losing their funds. that's the main thing - without the possibility of losing your MONEY
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:44:05 AM

in the near future, a hub will be launched, which will provide an opportunity to participate in projects without the risk of losing their funds. that's the main thing - without the possibility of losing your MONEY

If you are not at risk of losing money, you will not have the opportunity to make a profit
That is the rule of financial markets.
Money is not born naturally, nor is it natural to lose.

BornOppenheimer

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:46:49 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 03:03:13 AM by BornOppenheimer

I wanted to put my 5 cents about Ellerium Project.
The dev is active, they actually are working on the investHUB project, the network works great, i did not have any problems with mining or transactions. I run a mastenode and it gets regular rewards, i was able to buy the coins i need from the graviex.net exchange. The exchange works perfect- blazing speed with deposits/withrdrawal, interface does not lag and they even answer tickets pretty fast (1hour or so- opened one just to test it and ask a few questions). Actually, i must say that this is one of the best new MN coins i saw in recent times, it just does not get enough attention as it deserves.

P.S.: At first i was afraid to invest because it was a huge dump after coin hit exchange, but i saw it as a good thing as coins were changing from weak hands to strong one like myself. The dump is over now and price has rebounded and is stable now which benefits both investors and miners.
What i really think that most of recent coins die out in 2-4 weeks. This project will last much longer. I've talked to the dev team, they plans are real to implement, they do not promise moon, visa card, adoption on the scale of bitcoin or whatever. And i do like and value that
BornOppenheimer

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:54:47 AM

If you are not at risk of losing money, you will not have the opportunity to make a profit
That is the rule of financial markets.
Money is not born naturally, nor is it natural to lose.

Of course money is not free, Money for investment through hub will come from part of block reward (+donations). But to get $ or usd to invest smb would have to buy the coins of course
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

project development tricks using the airdrop program to promote the project as the project evolves, with a high prize to make this coin more attractive to keep up with, hopefully this project reaches its planned target
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:01:22 AM

This is a nice project with Masternode trend but I think that you choose trade on Graviex is not reasonable because this site has too small trading volume and not many people know it. Consider trading on larger trading floors to get the attention of investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:12:50 AM

This is a nice project with Masternode trend but I think that you choose trade on Graviex is not reasonable because this site has too small trading volume and not many people know it. Consider trading on larger trading floors to get the attention of investors.
dev has applied for some exchanges, we are waiting for answers from the exchange, and I hope we will add many exchanges
chaystar

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

dev has applied for some exchanges, we are waiting for answers from the exchange, and I hope we will add many exchanges

Cryptopia as a start will be excellent, although the listing fee now is quite expensive.
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Cryptopia as a start will be excellent, although the listing fee now is quite expensive.
therefore, we are still on this exchange, by the way it input and output are fast, and the commission is much lower than anywhere else
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

Looking to mine this coin
Is there an AMD GPU miner for this coin?

Would be great if the devs added a link to a preferred miner in the main post as well  Smiley
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

Would be great if the devs added a link to a preferred miner in the main post as well  Smiley

amd https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Xevan-GPU-Miner/releases
nvidia https://github.com/krnlx/ccminer-xevan/releases
Batus

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

Would be great if the devs added a link to a preferred miner in the main post as well  Smiley

amd https://github.com/LIMXTEC/Xevan-GPU-Miner/releases
nvidia https://github.com/krnlx/ccminer-xevan/releases
Yes, I use the same miner for AMD cards and it works fine. If it will not run, just write following string in .bat file:

sgminer.exe -k xevan -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.gos.cx:3737 -u YOUR WALLET ADDRESS -p c=ELP --difficulty-multiplier 0.0039 -I 16

I mine on that pool but you can choose another, it's up to you.
Happy mining!
birdie_ale

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

This is NOT italian! I'm italian and I'm offended! come on guys don't "translate" just for bounty!!! "Nessuno scambio come monete monetarie" What does that even mean?

You are wright. People doing translation using Google translate and after complaining they didnt get any bounty

Yes I´m agree. I did the spanish translation and took me more than 2 hours to do it because I wanted to give it a sense to the words. Then I looked how much this guy took and since the reserved and the posted was less than one hour.

Of course it took you a long time if you don't understand and know the english language..."I'm agree" "I wanted to give it a sense to the words"
"Then I looked how much this guy took and since the reserved and the posted was less than one hour." Then I looked how much TIME this guy took, SINCE THE RESERVATION AND THE POST, AND IT WAS LESS than one hour."
 Your intervention wasn't neccesary seeing how bad your english is, even in the previous posts on this topic...you should invest your time in learning medium level english than take your time to see how much did it take for me to do the translation.
birdie_ale

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

I did not make the translation with GOOGLE TRANSLATE, I did use it for some words, phrases that I did not know how to translate, because I'm not a native italian, I won't deny that, but the text is correct. I will change that phrase that really doesn't sound good, but from this to telling that all the translation is wrong, I don't agree.
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

the project has a good potential, the people arrive, and it is very good, and when the hub will work in full will be even better
the good news - the network exceeded 3 GH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: