Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: accounts should be penalised for not spending smerits?  (Read 112 times)
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

now that the merit rule has been estabilished for rank promotion it is almost going to be impossible to rankup for majority of the people unless each and every active account are forced to spen their smerits.
most of the people dont even bother reading others post or just give it to their friend.
but according to me a rule should be estabilished that atleast 50% of the smerits allotted should be spent and failing to do so the account should be penalised is some or the other way.
also the smerits should be refilled at the end of every 2 weeks(same time period as activity)
it is not upto me to decide the penalty
for example- you get a temporary ban and you cant post for a certain time period

people cant dodge the rule by saying they dont find good posts,there are thousands of posts made each day
so for 2 weeks minimum post is 14000 post and if you cant find 5-10 posts which fullfill your criteria of an ideal post then the merit system is nowhere going to be benificial for this forum.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

There may be thousands of posts made every day, but I'm not going to read very many of them. I did have a dip into the Frog Pond yesterday,but I probably won't bother for a while until things improve there.

I've given away a few points to posters in the serious discussion section, but not too many members even bother to read it, let alone post there.

I'm pleased that it's going to be difficult for many people to increase their ranking. Especisally the ones that don't even have a Bitcoin wallet, or exchange their coins for fiat as soon as they get paid for their worthless spamming.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: