/
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 05:47:16 PM

you'll have to draw up a detailed business plan, show us some numbers on how the current site is doing, show us how this IPO would help, what kind of dividend payouts can investors expect to see, etc...

and then contact https://www.havelockinvestments.com/  and ask them how to proceed.

If i like your plan and i think you can make it, i will invest!

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 10:43:07 PM

As you might know or have heard 3-6dice.com is a gambling dice game , and we recently crossed 10,000 bets , that is considering the new game came out less than 5 days ago. I am thinking of raising some amount for the new android/iphone version for the game and also for increasing the bankroll so that bigger bets can be made. So my question is how i start with this . Is IPO a good option ? I am a complete noob in this and would thus really appreciate some advice on how to go forth . What would be needed and how it works.

Regards,
axorb

Hey axorb,
 there is acouple of things you might want to think about before you into wanting to do IPO:
Pros: allowing others in the crypto currency community a chance to be involved in your business, the fun of creating a security
Cons:It take alot of work to get business plan and shareholder agreement, forecasts done and it involves alot of transparent reporting to shareholders (or bondholders) of how the business is going and weekly dividend payments

Given the amount of effort that is involved I would only look at a IPO if raising more than 250BTC.

otherwise I am sure you could come up with a lighter business plan and get 1-4 investor on board without all the paperwork.
Have you worked out approxamaitely how much you need?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 10:48:35 PM

As you might know or have heard 3-6dice.com is a gambling dice game , and we recently crossed 10,000 bets , that is considering the new game came out less than 5 days ago. I am thinking of raising some amount for the new android/iphone version for the game and also for increasing the bankroll so that bigger bets can be made. So my question is how i start with this . Is IPO a good option ? I am a complete noob in this and would thus really appreciate some advice on how to go forth . What would be needed and how it works.

Regards,
axorb
I don't think that an IPO is needed for android/iphone version of it. It won't cost that much, and starting an IPO is complicated.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 10:59:27 PM

Regards,
axorb

Hey axorb,
 there is acouple of things you might want to think about before you into wanting to do IPO:
Pros: allowing others in the crypto currency community a chance to be involved in your business, the fun of creating a security
Cons:It take alot of work to get business plan and shareholder agreement, forecasts done and it involves alot of transparent reporting to shareholders (or bondholders) of how the business is going and weekly dividend payments

Given the amount of effort that is involved I would only look at a IPO if raising more than 250BTC.

otherwise I am sure you could come up with a lighter business plan and get 1-4 investor on board without all the paperwork.
This is good advice. You should also consider the cost to just list the security somewhere (~2-10BTC a few months ago). There's a lot of regulatory risk you're exposing yourself, your business, and others to by offering an IPO (without country restrictions). You're risking a clusterfuck if the securities exchange should go offline, or if the operator runs off with funds. Offering something to the public generally comes with a lot of extra work you could otherwise be spending on development, especially if you have someone difficult to deal with. There are a lot of cons, but you can raise hundreds of BTC or more within a few weeks with solid stats, a long and reputable history, and a good plan.

I'd argue against it unless you're looking to raise hundreds of BTC and you're sure this is absolutely necessary to develop.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 11:15:20 PM

Regards,
axorb

Hey axorb,

This is good advice. You should also consider the cost to just list the security somewhere (~2-10BTC a few months ago). There's a lot of regulatory risk you're exposing yourself, your business, and others to by offering an IPO (without country restrictions). You're risking a clusterfuck if the securities exchange should go offline, or if the operator runs off with funds. Offering something to the public generally comes with a lot of extra work you could otherwise be spending on development, especially if you have someone difficult to deal with. There are a lot of cons, but you can raise hundreds of BTC or more within a few weeks with solid stats, a long and reputable history, and a good plan.

I'd argue against it unless you're looking to raise hundreds of BTC and you're sure this is absolutely necessary to develop.

axorb , by the sounds of it there two amounts to be determined:

1. the cost and service to make the mobile app (have you got people that can do this, or post a service needed request in the services area of bitcointalk
2. How much is a suitable bankroll increase? liquidity is very important. what is your daily or weekly goal for bet volume?

it's exciting to brainstorm this stuff Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: