Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most overvalued coin?  (Read 898 times)
GeorgeFeb

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

I can say that, Bitcoin is overvalued. It can come at this price in time but not within a year. Groving too fast. It will collapse due to its old technology, transfer fees etc. Or may be stay in its position as classics. Just like gold. Eventually it's father of crypto world...
People need to be aware this there are big competitors like Ethereum(the father of the most tokens), NEO(zero fees), Dogecoin(sleeping giant), Ripple etc.

Care to elaborate on how Dogecoin is a sleeping giant?

Its supply is in billions and I deem any coin which has more than 100 million coins in total supply useless!

gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

There are many overvalued coins out there if you take into account their performance and price. However, even though I think that Bitcoin is one of them, it does not mean that it will ever be second. In overall Bitcoin is pretty crappy.
SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

According to me bitcoincash is the most overvalued coin, it's price is above 1500 dollars but there is nothing special in it.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:38:19 PM

The most overvalued coin in Cryptocurrency are Ripple and Bitcoins. You can see the prices of both coins which is at very high heights. These coins are the overvalued for me.
CoinMaker7

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

I saw there are a lot of topics about undervalued coins, but I did not find any about overvalued coins. Smiley

I hope everyone agree that there is no point to talk about some pumped crap. So let's only talk about coins that should have real value, but for some reason are overvalued right now.

As for me, I think the most overvalued coin today is Ethereum. I don't understand why does it cost so much. It is not decentralized. It is not limited, so there is no deficit. Nowadays it doesn't look innovative. It is not even great as a cryptocurrency. Of course it is great for ICOs, but most of the ICOs are crap. Smiley Most of this coins will die in future. So it's just a hype and nothing more. Smiley

Cardano
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

For me it would be Ripple and TRX.
Ripple and Tron is one of the most popular coins with the most hate going towards it because it's overvalued.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hoodi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:54:29 PM

Bitcoin overvalued old coin which is just hyped and survived because one of the first who introduced blockchain technology to this world.

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:02:45 PM

As for me, I think the most overvalued coin today is Ethereum. I don't understand why does it cost so much. It is not decentralized. It is not limited, so there is no deficit. Nowadays it doesn't look innovative. It is not even great as a cryptocurrency. Of course it is great for ICOs, but most of the ICOs are crap. Smiley Most of this coins will die in future. So it's just a hype and nothing more. Smiley
I think that etheruem is an undervalued coin and it's value must be high.Etheruem has very good and fast network and is a good platform for the ICOs.I agree that most of the ICOs are shit but there are some ICOs which are good to invest in.And I think that Ripple, bitcoin gold and IOTA are overvalued coins.
Supremusery

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

Sooner or later Bitcoin would need to keep up with other cryptocurrencies around, they're all catching up so fast EVEN though theyre using Bitcoin as a stepping stone. Unless they start implementing bigger changes themselves, ETH or other 'who knows *uhum Enigma* might catch up sooner or later.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

TRON, Bitcoin Gold, Verge, Doge, Dentacoin, SmartCash.
There are probably more in the Top100, but I don't have an opionion on all of them.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:26:34 PM

I saw there are a lot of topics about undervalued coins, but I did not find any about overvalued coins. Smiley

I hope everyone agree that there is no point to talk about some pumped crap. So let's only talk about coins that should have real value, but for some reason are overvalued right now.

I would say Bitcoin Gold and all other pointless forks. $190 for what?
All those forks are made for profit and nothing else.

Another pick would be TRON. Most people doesn't even know what is about but are buying because of hype.
MarvelMark

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

Ripple.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

Of course it's Ripple. They have very good technology but their coin is useless
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

A strange description. What coin should be the second for you ?? And is not overestimated now Bitcoin ?? I believe that the ethereum is so expensive relative to the dollar because bitcoin is also expensive, but if you consider bitcoin, then its price is just normal
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Dent and blue.
Dent- data buying and selling, androip app release this february
Blue- the most secured wallet, major update about the wallet , february 7 2018.

These coins are undervalued as of now, so grab now while they are cheap
Ranker

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

I'd probably say Ripple and Bitcoin Gold.

I predict 2019 to be very bad for XRP.
Bitophile

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

For me it would be Ripple and TRX.
Ripple and Tron is one of the most popular coins with the most hate going towards it because it's overvalued.

To be clear I don't hate TRX, I actually bought some. But most of its price seems to be from hype.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

I think that ripple is the one who is overvalued and have nothing extra than other coins than after ripple my number 2 is btc cash/ 
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

Well ethereum has smart contract and a lot of people are using it for ico, crypto kitties etc so it's certainly not overvalued. Bitcoin is overvalued because it is useless as currency and only act as a digital gold/speculative asset. Trx is overvalued because no matter what kind of potential it has, right now it only has a whitepaper and can't justify that kind of marketcap.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:01:44 AM

Eth and also Btc are overvalued
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: