Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:58:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most overvalued coin?  (Read 899 times)
terzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

There's way way too many alternate coins out there that are "garbage". Tron is one of them. Tron has no place at all in the top 50. And looking for activity from developers or any news related to why it has a place where it is?
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

yes is truly speaking that Ether is the most valued coin today, but there are some other coin that are also pumping like steem, EOS etc
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

The most reevaluated coin in my opinion is the Ripple, there were too many rumors around the coin, and people immediately thought that it was worth something, although it was not
Bergiolia

Activity: 224

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

The most overvalued coin is non other than Bitcoin because it's only purpose is to buy and hold, when the price increased then sell, if the price dropped then buy again, again and again and again.
The only thing that makes it popular because Bitcoin is the mother of all Cryptocurrency and nothing more.
It's price is manipulated by Crypto Whales since the beginning.
I really don't trust Bitcoin this time because it is for me the cancer of Crypto Market. Altcoins shouldn't going down when Bitcoin drops because Altcoins should not be related Into Bitcoin and I hate Bitcoin because of this.

Bergiolia

Activity: 224

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

According to my opinion, BitcoinCash(BCH) is overvalued. It can come at this price in time but not within a year. Etheruem has very good and fast network and is a good platform for the ICOs. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are good in different aspects because Ethereum is best known for short term investment and Bitcoin is good for long term investment. So, one should have to study on crypto before investing here.

Well, for me I would agree with some experts that Bitcoin Cash BCH is the real Bitcoin and the Bitcoin that is having the higher market cap is the fork of Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin network is the slowest and cannot handle stress and creates heavy congestion and that what makes it dragged down or stayed on it's price range today.
Bitcoin is clearly overvalued because people are willing to pay more because of it's popularity but actually it's the least coin when we care about Crypto better features and capabilities.

shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

There are many coins which are total crap but many new people around this crypto world don't do proper research about the coin and buy them and like this many crap coins which have no value go up in price and because so much overvalued then their actual prices. One coin I see is Doge it has no real value but because of new people love to trade in this coin they do and making the price go higher.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

The most overpriced coin is bitcoin. In December, he proved himself just like a financial bubble. True, bitcoin himself is not to blame for this. People are guilty, who constantly invested in it with the speculative goal of expecting profit from the growth of its price.
 Ethereum, on the contrary, is an under-priced coin compared to the role and functions this coin performs. This is one of the best and most promising coins.
sadiaakhter25

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

According to my opinion, BitcoinCash(BCH) is overvalued. It can come at this price in time but not within a year. Etheruem has very good and fast network and is a good platform for the ICOs. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are good in different aspects because Ethereum is best known for short term investment and Bitcoin is good for long term investment. So, one should have to study on crypto before investing here.
Fou_Roi (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

Almost a month have passed since my first post. ETH fanboys attacked me and said that ETH is not overvalued. Smiley ETH was 0,12 BTC. Now it is 0,08 BTC. Lost more than 20%

And this is just the beginning.

Good luck, ETH fanboys  Smiley
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

Not all, just a few altcoins are overpriced. But this does not affect the investors. The higher the value, the higher the profit. As the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 has risen to $ 20,000. That made a lot of people quick to become rich.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

The most reevaluated coin in my opinion is the Ripple, there were too many rumors around the coin, and people immediately thought that it was worth something, although it was not

Totally agreed, Ripple was damn too successful due to the huge hype but it really costs nothing and appears to be a useless trash coin.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Like 99% of the CMC.

Bitcoin and Ripple are my number 1 and 2.

Bitcoin is the real number 1 and most of the people believe on that, i agree with you!
but RIPPLE? i dont know if that will be a good coin to hold, RIPPLE is just getting HYPE and soon will be gone in the market.
RIPPLE and TRON are FUD and just depending on HYPE!
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

A prime example is DOGE coin. The most common fork without any technical innovations that became popular just because of the name
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

Like 99% of the CMC.

Bitcoin and Ripple are my number 1 and 2.

Bitcoin is the real number 1 and most of the people believe on that, i agree with you!
but RIPPLE? i dont know if that will be a good coin to hold, RIPPLE is just getting HYPE and soon will be gone in the market.
RIPPLE and TRON are FUD and just depending on HYPE!

I don't think it's BTC, BTC is undervalued if we consider it with the current price.

Ripple and dogecoin are two big overvalued ones on the market, and this is very clear actually. I don't even question if this is true.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

I do not like the coin at all Ripple. I think this coin should not be in this area. Therefore, I regard any price as high and I do not understand who supports it

lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

tron, nem, Eos, and ada.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

I saw there are a lot of topics about undervalued coins, but I did not find any about overvalued coins. Smiley

I hope everyone agree that there is no point to talk about some pumped crap. So let's only talk about coins that should have real value, but for some reason are overvalued right now.

As for me, I think the most overvalued coin today is Ethereum. I don't understand why does it cost so much. It is not decentralized. It is not limited, so there is no deficit. Nowadays it doesn't look innovative. It is not even great as a cryptocurrency. Of course it is great for ICOs, but most of the ICOs are crap. Smiley Most of this coins will die in future. So it's just a hype and nothing more. Smiley
It would be the king of cryptocurrencies which is BITCOIN,bitcoin doesnt have any good working product/services it doesnt have a good platform like ethereum,only means this is just a plain decentralized cryptocurrency that has no use at all,payments? no way you dont want to pay a candy worth of $1 then the fee would be $10,it is the most overvalued coin of all time.The only thing why bitcoin has been pumping because it is the most well known cryptocurrency which these new investors wanted to get,not knowing theres a lot of coins out there that has more potentials than bitcoin.

vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

I believe that NEO is very overrated now. It's just a Chinese Ethereum clone, why is it worth $ 130?! It should cost 10-15$.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

tron, nem, Eos, and ada.
From this list I agree witn tron and eos only. Nem and Ada not overvalued. Contrariwise it's undervalued. You can compare development, idea, other FA factors. And you will see difference between those coins

I believe that NEO is very overrated now. It's just a Chinese Ethereum clone, why is it worth $ 130?! It should cost 10-15$.
Sorry, clone = copy? Or no? NEO better than Ethereum now
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

tron, nem, Eos, and ada.
Two coins together combine a market capitalization as high as that of e.g. Ford. I think the word "overvaluation" for Tron and Cardano is still an understatement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: