Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hydrogen Platform Price Speculation and Converstation  (Read 112 times)
roseandbomb (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

What are some thoughts and opinions on Hydro?

There are some things I like about the project, but I remain a bit skeptical. It definitely looks like a day traders paradise for the time being, but does anyone have an opinion on their long-term outlook for hodlers?

I initially felt like the team has too lofty of goals trying to provide solutions for the financial institutions. Mostly because I feel like these institutions will eventually create or use their own tech eventually... Although, after listening to the founder on a podcast recently I feel like they at least have a solid understanding what they are trying to do and a knowledge within the space. With that said they have a pretty small team and also are relying on the "thousands of developers" around the world to contribute to the project. Their discord channel is a ghost town and not sure how many people are trying to contribute.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

i just think all i see here, is just a temporary hype, didn't see any big potential changes into this project, anything that just they claimed about their coin and even right now i see they will be listed to 70 exchanges ?  Shocked

some people has just use this moment to hit & run, not good stuff for long-term hold

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
roseandbomb (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:56:59 PM

i just think all i see here, is just a temporary hype, didn't see any big potential changes into this project, anything that just they claimed about their coin and even right now i see they will be listed to 70 exchanges ?  Shocked

some people has just use this moment to hit & run, not good stuff for long-term hold

Thanks for your input! I lean towards agreeing with you
Cryptorianx

Activity: 411
Merit: 134

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

Many of them sold hydro tokens 40-50 sats from top before.Guys do you think Hydro can see 500sats prices next bullish season?
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

Many of them sold hydro tokens 40-50 sats from top before.Guys do you think Hydro can see 500sats prices next bullish season?
I think price will correct some months now before we see new all time highs. Extremely price spikes like the last one normally need at least some months of corrections.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: