Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hydrogen Platform Price Speculation and Converstation  (Read 112 times)
roseandbomb (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

What are some thoughts and opinions on Hydro?

There are some things I like about the project, but I remain a bit skeptical. It definitely looks like a day traders paradise for the time being, but does anyone have an opinion on their long-term outlook for hodlers?

I initially felt like the team has too lofty of goals trying to provide solutions for the financial institutions. Mostly because I feel like these institutions will eventually create or use their own tech eventually... Although, after listening to the founder on a podcast recently I feel like they at least have a solid understanding what they are trying to do and a knowledge within the space. With that said they have a pretty small team and also are relying on the "thousands of developers" around the world to contribute to the project. Their discord channel is a ghost town and not sure how many people are trying to contribute.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

i just think all i see here, is just a temporary hype, didn't see any big potential changes into this project, anything that just they claimed about their coin and even right now i see they will be listed to 70 exchanges ?  Shocked

some people has just use this moment to hit & run, not good stuff for long-term hold

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
roseandbomb (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:56:59 PM

i just think all i see here, is just a temporary hype, didn't see any big potential changes into this project, anything that just they claimed about their coin and even right now i see they will be listed to 70 exchanges ?  Shocked

some people has just use this moment to hit & run, not good stuff for long-term hold

Thanks for your input! I lean towards agreeing with you
Cryptorianx

Activity: 411
Merit: 134

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

Many of them sold hydro tokens 40-50 sats from top before.Guys do you think Hydro can see 500sats prices next bullish season?
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

Many of them sold hydro tokens 40-50 sats from top before.Guys do you think Hydro can see 500sats prices next bullish season?
I think price will correct some months now before we see new all time highs. Extremely price spikes like the last one normally need at least some months of corrections.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: