Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VIBERATE-GREAT MUSIC PLATFORM  (Read 124 times)
vanja74 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

So my dear friends if you are looking for the right cryptocurrency I have to offer you one fantastic with a serious project and a great vision and a serious team behind
Do not miss this train just jump in and you will not regret Smiley
A lot of us enjoy listening to music and also by going to concerts,
listen to your favorite music and performers, and by the way make money, all of it just on Viberate platform

www.viberate.com

There are lot of new coins every day but just few of them have something real to offer and in my opinion this is chosen one

invest here: www.viberate.io
ankica112

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

As we listen to music at the same time we earn a cryptovalutom VIBERATE which jumped by 84% in 24 hours guys are doing a great job

Servis:
www.viberate.com

Stranica investitora:
www.viberate.io
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

I agree with you that this is a good and promising project as well as a honey coin, but in my opinion there are too many topics about this project. This is far from the first theme devoted to this project
vanja74 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

Yes I agree with you that there are lot of topics on this theme but I will tell you why
It is just because we got some rewards for this but lot of people just open topics and paste links it will just hurt the project I am sure,on this forum must be at least 5 topics on this theme  to make people interested a bit,I just hope that this my topic is not one of worse
stefan187

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

I like Viberate! This is more than iTunes in the world of music!

vanja74 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

Yes sure it is and it will be even bigger
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Yes as a music fun I'm following the project since some time. On https://www.viberate.com you can also create a profile and earn some VIB by adding artists/venues/concert in the database or promoting viberate on the social medias

vanja74 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

Yes it is true and that we are halping this amazing project to gorw as it deserves
If you want to add artists/venues/concert in the database that will take some to get vibe because they need to check everything
ankica112

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

Volim ovu glazbenu kriptoznu valutu. Da biste saznali više o ovom glazbenom projektu, pročitajte više ovdje:
https://cryptovest.com/news/viberate-vib-music-platform-booms-head-of-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-partnership/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Također provjerite njihovu web stranicu: www.viberate.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: