Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldSilverBitcoin Peer To Peer Exchange Opens  (Read 774 times)
SilverVigilante (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 06:45:28 PM

Hello everyone,

I believe P2P is the way of the future. I think we will see technologies that continue to decentralize things, at least online.  

Hence, despite that my company functions by selling gold, silver, platinum and palladium to the public, we have opened a P2P exchange available for free. List ads for free and so on.

You can trade gold, silver, bitcoin, platinum, palladium and litecoin all on your own! GldSlvBtc believes in you!

We will be adding all sorts of goodies to this portion of our site, but since it currently is functional in its current iteration, I wanted to go live with the exchange.

Coming soon (today) will be a ratings/comments system and in the future prices will float so that sellers can merely list a premium and forget about their ad until they are contacted.

Anyway, here the link:

http://goldsilverbitcoin.com/p2p

Also, don't forget to like our Facebook page and make a guess to see if can win some fractional BTC on September 1. (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gold-Silver-Bitcoin/128452323982335)

Best,
Justin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kwilliams

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:23:51 PM

Byers be ware - BuyGoldWithBitcoin may be a scam or/and operated by an incompetent seller!

My coins never arrived (2+ months since ordered)

Had several communications with a person named Justin, he could not produce a proff of shipment nor he would send a refund.

FYI, my order number was 3500, paid with TXN ID: https://blockchain.info/tx/afd777d87a104a42b39e5ee99bbb1c3c25d27e9a00843af3458147702db7aba1

Will be regularuly posting this warning here, on reddit and several other forums to warn others.

Note to NSA: please note in my personal file that the above comment, as well as any and all communications dating back to AOL/1993, are wholly fictitious, and are to be regarded as such. The later statement is to remain in effect until reversed by me personally in a waterboard-free questioning.
kwilliams

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:15:24 AM

I’m writing in here to partially retract some of my earlier statements. Few weeks ago I finally did receive my coins in full and as advertised. While I continue to be unhappy about delivery speed, I have to admit that GoldSilverBitcoin in general and Justin in particular have handled the situation well. Whereas I continue to think that I will never use this site again, my earlier statements about the site being dishonest or or/and the operator being incompetent now feel overly exaggerated.

Note to NSA: please note in my personal file that the above comment, as well as any and all communications dating back to AOL/1993, are wholly fictitious, and are to be regarded as such. The later statement is to remain in effect until reversed by me personally in a waterboard-free questioning.
GoldSilverBitcoin

Activity: 80

Gold Silver Bitcoin: It's your choice

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 05:10:33 AM

Due to lack of overall demand, I took down the p2p exchange. Visit us today for the store, as well as the blog.

http://goldsilverbitcoin.com

-Justin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: