Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin Can Change The World?  (Read 1339 times)
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

How Bitcoin Can Change The World?
I am impressed of what bitcoin have done these past years.I dont think something will be big like this. It helped many people through financial means and somehow change other's way of living. I imagine a country being run by bitcoin, I mean it is possible depending in the economy of a country. I think if bitcoin is being known by most people and they are using it,  I think it will be convenient, lifestyle would be different and people will have an alternative source of income aside fromt their current job. I hope it could  also be used in daily transactions.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashahin7799

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

We know that the world is progressing as a result of the use of technology, that is, it is getting better from the past. The new technology will be developed in the world as new technology is development.To improve the world, a new thing has been invented to take the world forward, and it's name is bitcoin. Because, of bitcoin's close relationship with technology, which is change.I think, Bitcoin came to Earth to change the Earth, ie, to improve the world.
Potter214

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

As technology change our life today Bitcoin changes the world today as a leading cryptocurrency in the virtual world. It can buy thing trough internet to any country. It is the easiest way in making transaction.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

It is not the bitcoin's responsibity to change the world and make it better. It is the people who have already attained so much wealth in bitcoin are the capable of doing so. They can produce employment for unemployed ones. It is idealistic but, they should give it a try.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

Bitcoin has a big impact to change the world and our livings. It can help us when it comes to financial because it can help us to save money and invest that we can use to our future some day.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

For me, Bitcoin has already changed the world, i also believed that it will continue to change it by its technology and by giving new ways of handling our moneys, investments, mode of payment and all other financial transactions. It has changed and will continue to change people's lives for the better.
GeviraBrooks

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

It cannot, it is somewhere deep down in the hell now and I am not sure it will ever recover, but you never know.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

Bitcoin can change the people and people are the ones who can change the world. Things can be easier with bitcoin especially if it becomes the number one payment method, the most used one
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

Bitcoin can change the economic system. I am sure that many people will use digital money as their daily payments. Cashless society is one of the goal of the bitcoin. There are big possibilities that cashless society will happen because bitcoin is becoming more popular than before.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100