Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin Can Change The World?  (Read 1338 times)
bengca84135120

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

Bitcoin, or other counterfeit money, is just one application of the blockchain technology.

The substitution effect of the technology on Banks is similar to that of palypal's substitution effect on Banks. However, both Banks and palypal are essentially centralized accounting systems. The existence of centralization is also due to the existence of payment cost and information asymmetry, which is also the most important place for "block chain" technology to change the world pattern in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

Bitcoin can change our payment method. To accelerate and make tax free sending our money to our loved ones. Remove the torture banks from us! That we should benefit from our money placed in the bank and maximize our profits on our money. I'm sure that in future generations we can change our habit and it's about to happen
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

According to me, it's not how just Bitcoin changed the world, but how cryptocurrencies changed it. They are a real economic force and provide several facilities to carry out transactions that normal money cannot provide. Needless to say, transactions with money won't ever be anonymous but transactions using Bitcoin already are. We don't need any intermediary also to carry out them and we become an independent entity.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

How Bitcoin Can Change The World?
There are many coins except Bitcoin that can change the world. And Bitcoin is a special part of that currency. So we all think Bitcoin can change everything. And so coinmarketcap being the number of Bitcoin 1 coin. Everyone is behind Bitcoin. By bitcoin we can be able to change everything. And exactly this bitcoin will change.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

I dont think that Bitcoin can change the world, because changes may happen only within the self of each individuals, because I believe that if someone really wants to have a change it may happen but for those who dont wants, its impossible. Then, it will not really depends on how Bitcoin plays on their lives.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

First of all, Bitcoin is no Magic Lamp of Alladin which change the world magically in a few moments. Bitcoin is a revolution which will stop Central Banks keeping people in their poverty cycle which is controlled by Governments (if people stop using Bitcoin as Asset and start using Bitcoin as Currency massively). Also, Bitcoin (Mainly The Blockchain) is creating jobs around the clock every day. Even you would find freelance blockchain experts on marketplaces like UpWork charging like $350 per hour. A lot of people are working directly or indirectly for the crypto community (from data entry to development) and getting paid in Bitcoins and fiats - the world is changing bit by bit. Also, in a few decades, the world economy will change to crypto economy just as our ancestors switched from barter and gold to paper money.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

Bitcoin can change the world by enlightened the mind of every people who knows about the cryptocurrency and the world of bitcoin by the use of this they can get enough knowledge which they can use to join a campaign and other ways on how to ear n money. This is the only key which no one can steal from a person also it is weapon for the success of the country we live in.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
buhuchain

Activity: 100
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

In the near future, bitcoin may become a new payment medium because the development of digital currency will be largely global.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

Its a big change in the world because bitcoin can make people rich but it depends on their diligence, bitcoin needs more diligence to earn a lot of money
Besides diligence, it demands much patience and most of the people are lacking on patience these days. This is one of the fundamental reasons why people are unable to make good money with bitcoin. During dumps, they get panicked easily especially the new bitcoiners and fall victim to panic selling badly.

This is the situation where veterans take advantage and collect bitcoin in large number at cheap rates. We really need to be very cunning with bitcoin.
azker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

Damn, I’m disappointed. I thought you were going to tell me how bitcoin can change the world. As I clicked the link I was already getting prepared. I said to myself, “ok, let’s see what genius idea this guy has for changing the world. I had my pencil all sharpened and ready to tell you the real deal but then you left me hanging.

OP, I have no idea what you think about bitcoin. Do you like bitcoin, hate bitcoin, think it’s going to change the world or do do you see us all as dumb asses chasing a dream. Why don’t you tell us what you think instead of making us guess. You could start with something like, “I’ve read people say bitcoin will change the world but I don’t know how it could, do you? Simply posting the same thing twice isn’t giving me enough to talk to you about.

Btw, you can change the original post anytime you like but it’s polite to say “edit” when you do.
This shit’s literally r/MurderedByWords material, poor thread starter he got destroyed and RIP his whole post farming
delcastillo1
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

The thingy changing the world is not only Bitcoin but even more of the Blockchain technology
Water_Air

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Bitcoin help in making global transaction without involvement of 3rd party. 
Bitcoin helps in making private transactions ( as compared to banks, no names and address or any identity is not required )
Tinna25

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

bitcoin is very helpful for everyone to know how to make money in the digital world, trading mining and other ways
this is very helpful to the unemployed and also bitcoin very easy for the online workers in paying or buying goods online
Allison567

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

Bitcoin may become a new means of payment and it is worldwide. It is possible to change the world, but it depends on whether it can get the support of the big powers.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

Bitcoin can change the world by giving a chance for those who are unemployed peoples. They can receive payments by just only sharing their knowledge about crypto, there's so many way to earn here, and the good thing is, you don't have to pay your taxes so you can save a lot. That's how bitcoin can change the world.

That's right. I think the answer is pretty vague, but it could really bring about that change. Since the cryptocurrency market is heavily hinged on crowd funding, it means that even small players can contribute to big businesses and give them capital for investment. By doing that, they are given the chance to actually earn from their investment, even if they only gave a little. Unlike in the traditional investment market that only big players who can yield big capital could invest, and therefore, earn. Also, the introduction of a new technology in the currency market gave people more options to choose from with assets to hold that could be valuable in many different ways in the trade and investment market.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

Bitcoin can not change the world...only people can. Bitcoin is a currency. Can you change the world with money?

The best is yet to come!
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

Bitcoin can change the way how people live. Just like how bitcoin change my everyday life. I was once a salary spender during my earlier days and that was just only 3 years ago. I and with such an age of 20, I do not have any goals for my future and my life, I only spend all my salary from my first work just treat and treat, and buying naything I wanted to buy. In fact I do not care if all my salary will be gone. But when I became 23, I began to realize that I should save money in order for me to achieve my dreams of buying my own house, a brand far and and open my own business. Until I decided to look for a freelancing job inline while i am working with a company but I did not find the job I am looking for until I bump into a site where it introduced bitcoin. I became interested with it so I tried to read many articles about bitcoin. Ever since bitcoin was introduced to me, my life had changed. I was also given ways to earn money on my own also through the use of this forum. I started having an account here on 2016 but I did not pay attention to it and after I read many topics from the forum, I decided to rank up my account last year and started to earn bitcoin from signature campaigns. I am tellig this because I am proud that bitcoin changed my life because it helped me with a lot of things.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

Bitcoin really change the world through engaging with virtual currency. Also, bitcoin and other cyrptocurrencies change the world of investment and trading. Bitcoin used by other country as their remittance center. Their remittance send in crypto wallet.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, in the form of investments and transactions, for me, bitcoin can change the world, as we know in my country, bitcoin is very popular, because most big companies use bitcoin as their bill payment tool,
Because for them bitcoin is very easy to use for transactions, and also bitcoin there is currently no tax payment.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

There are various ways that bitcoin will change the world if it is still alive in the next years. (And no doubt that it will). First, the transfer of money. Since there are lots of methods or ways to transfer or convert bitcoin to other crypto, it can be merged with the existing transfer of real money. Second is the method of payment. The inventions or changes in technology also an aspect that will change the world because there may be inventions in technology that enhances on how we earn bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: