Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Local language request - how to approach it?  (Read 42 times)
Wookii (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

Czech/English translator for ICOs

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

Hello,

I was thinking where to put this question and this place seems the best as this is kinda entangled with bounty and ann threads. So I am translating some Ann and bounty threads to my native language which is Czech. So i would like to know: How can i contact someone competent and get their attention so I can request putting up a Czech local thread? I have seen quite some Czech people not even knowing there is Czech thread (yes, it is in "other" languages, but it is kinda deep and not everyone goes there). Also if I want to continue translation and spreading of crypto currencies in Czech republic, I will need Czech local "podcast" so I can post translated Bounty and nn threads there for people to discuss... So please, can someone help me? Thanks in advance for any tips.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 3472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

I was thinking where to put this question and this place seems the best as this is kinda entangled with bounty and ann threads.
It belongs to "Meta" section instead. Simply use the "move button" on the lower left of this thread (in order to move it there).

So I am translating some Ann and bounty threads to my native language which is Czech. So i would like to know: How can i contact someone competent and get their attention so I can request putting up a Czech local thread?
Unfortunately the demand isn't that high and as result I highly doubt theymos will create the requested sub-board (for now).

You can read this thread (including the linked threads inside of it), might help.

Also if I want to continue translation and spreading of crypto currencies in Czech republic, I will need Czech local "podcast" so I can post translated Bounty and nn threads there for people to discuss... So please, can someone help me? Thanks in advance for any tips.
For that, there should be a Czech sub board first.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wookii (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

Czech/English translator for ICOs

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

I was thinking where to put this question and this place seems the best as this is kinda entangled with bounty and ann threads.
It belongs to "Meta" section instead. Simply use the "move button" on the lower left of this thread (in order to move it there).

So I am translating some Ann and bounty threads to my native language which is Czech. So i would like to know: How can i contact someone competent and get their attention so I can request putting up a Czech local thread?
Unfortunately the demand isn't that high and as result I highly doubt theymos will create the requested sub-board (for now).

You can read this thread (including the linked threads inside of it), might help.

Also if I want to continue translation and spreading of crypto currencies in Czech republic, I will need Czech local "podcast" so I can post translated Bounty and nn threads there for people to discuss... So please, can someone help me? Thanks in advance for any tips.
For that, there should be a Czech sub board first.

Thank you so much! This reply helped me a lot! There is Czech sub board in "other" languages, but there is no point in posting translated ANN threads and Bounty there as it pretty much can't lead to discussion targeted at the actual ICO... For that I kinda did not understand one thing... Can I or can I not post translated Bounty into normal bounty thread? Translated articles have to be only in the Local language threads? Which leads me to the problem i had with it... It would not be favorable for ICO managers to let the articles be translated to Czech... Which will hand-in-hand lead to impossibility of spreading altcoin knowledge between Czech people... Anyhow, you were of a great help, if i would have any Merit, i would send it to you!

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: