Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoHopper Trading Bot  (Read 16061 times)
BitcoinKnight (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:43:12 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:00:33 PM by BitcoinKnight

Anyone here using Cryptophopper? I figured I'd start a thread.

I'm really liking it better than gunbot or any other trading bot. Pretty straight forward, almost a set it and forget it kind of thing. And, it can trade off telegram signals. So far I've had it for 5 days and I'm making about 2-10% daily with my current settings. Got it set up on Poloniex and Bittrex. They just added Binance support.

https://www.cryptohopper.com/?atid=324

If anyone wants my settings, DM me and I'll happily send them over if you use my referral link.

CryptoTomBoy

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

Can you show any screenshots showing your gains? Smiley
BitcoinKnight (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

I've been testing it for about four days now, and it seems to be reliably making trades at about 3-4%... Most trades take a few hours to go through, and some trades take a few days. I've set it to sell at 2.5% profit per trade, and as you can see it often sells far above 2.5%.

If you turn off stop losses, it'll wait as long as needed to make a profit, even if it's weeks or months.

https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/27173831_343630959451753_5152286013021774125_o.png?oh=2b6d3323b1842bb79f59c6f48a3e1a6b&oe=5AEF9832

Some of the signal channels are really good, some are not. I've whittled it don to a few channels that have been giving me good results, however sometimes it'll go a day or two without firing off a trade because the signal groups aren't sending out enough signals to make enough trades.
BitcoinKnight (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

Yeah, I'm really liking it. It's been giving me about 2-4% daily on automatic trading, and good for noobs
CrackingCryptoCodes

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

I *just* read an article about this last night and was considering it. Just clicked on your link to check out the site. Seems like it has definite potential, so I decided to sign up for the free month to play around with it. I'll report back and letcha know how it goes. Wink
BitcoinKnight (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:13:34 AM

They just added binance support a few days ago. There aren't any signal channels available for binance, so I'm thinking a good strategy will do just fine. I've been testing with minimum trades, at .0005 btc each, and i think i'm ready to turn it up to trade .01 btc each trade. If it continues the way it is, i'm looking at 2-4% on my entire investment daily.
tadeus1

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:43:01 AM

And why did you give link with your affiliate id?
BitcoinKnight (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:46:40 AM

Because I'm going to be sharing my settings here at some point and I'd like to benefit from my hard work and research too... So everyone wins.
Trippc65

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

Could I get your Cryptohopper settings? I tried to pm you but it wouldn’t let me.
BitcoinKnight (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:32:11 AM

Okay, I'm just going to post them here. If you're gonna use my settings, please use my link to sign up: https://www.cryptohopper.com/?atid=324

Here are my poloniex settings that have worked. I see on reason why they wouldn't work on the other exchanges just as well.

For Trial, You can only trade 15 coins:
BURST
DASH
DGB
DOGE
LTC
STR
XMR
XRP
ETH
SC
LSK
STEEM
REP
CVC
OMG

Strategy: Multiple TA Factors
Percentage Profit: 2.2
Use Ticker Rate: Highest Bid/Lowest Ask
Percentage Lower Bid: 1
Percentage Higher Ask: 1
Stop Loss: Off
Trailing Stop Loss: On
Trailing Stop Loss Percentage: .5
Arm Trailing Stop Loss at: 2
Use Trailing Stop Loss Only: Off
Hold Assets when new target is the same: Off
Only buy when there are positive pairs: Off
Auto close positions within time: Off
Max Open time sell: 30
Max Open time buy: 30
Max open positions: 200
Max open positions per coin: 200
Percentage buy amount: 10 (Recommend you start at 1%)
Min BTC amount per order: .01 (I recommend you start at .005)
Max BTC amount allocated: (blank)

External Signals I'm subscribed to:
CoindicatorBot Short term Signals (Best one, I paid 5 bucks/mo for it)
Mininghamster (Also worth the money)
Crypto Lion Signals
Crypto Wolf Signals
(The other ones didn't work for me with these settings)

Those settings have been getting me about 2.5%-4% daily, total about 11% up in about 4-5 days. BIGGEST PITFALL: Be careful which signal channel you use. A lot of them are crap. Especially Coin pulse (alpha) on the Bittrex bot. That one almost always bought at the top.

Pretty good for a start. I'm looking forward to seeing what this thing does when it's all fine tuned in an up market.

I'm experimenting with a strategy only configuration for Binance, since they're new they don't have any signals yet. I'll update here if I see anything else.

If you also have any other settings that work for you, please post them here. This thing is the most promising thing I've found to not stare at charts all day...
CryptoTrends

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:06:39 AM

Thanks for sharing the settings! I just signed up and I'm going to test them out. So far I gotta say this is pretty cool. I'm thinking it's going to save me a lot of time.
streetz

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:11:24 AM

Im a newbie to the Hopper Im on binance with the hopper but I keep getting ERROR   Error placing buy order, data: {"error":"Price * quantity is too low to be a valid order for the symbol.","orderNumber":null}  so I cant get going like you guys can someone please help Thank You
BitcoinKnight (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

Looks like they got the binance thing fixed...
cds1234

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

Two questions, since they aren't getting answered in the CH forum-
with Binance, can you use as low as 0.0005/bid or does it have to be 0.002 since their min for limit and stop-limit is 0.002 (they say it is 0.001 but they doubled it without changing it in their system argh)?
I do not want to use stop loss or trail- just look for buy sell and execute. I'll monitor so if I think something can be canceled for it to try another buy I can do it myself.

Please let me know if you can make CH run on binance BTC with min order of 0.0005.
Also- if you set up something similar to mentioned here in config- do you HAVE to add a config pool for individual coin(s) or once it is live its live even without config pool or subscription added?

I really appreciate it in advance.

Okay, I'm just going to post them here. If you're gonna use my settings, please use my link to sign up: https://www.cryptohopper.com/?atid=324

Here are my poloniex settings that have worked. I see on reason why they wouldn't work on the other exchanges just as well.

For Trial, You can only trade 15 coins:
BURST
DASH
DGB
DOGE
LTC
STR
XMR
XRP
ETH
SC
LSK
STEEM
REP
CVC
OMG

Strategy: Multiple TA Factors
Percentage Profit: 2.2
Use Ticker Rate: Highest Bid/Lowest Ask
Percentage Lower Bid: 1
Percentage Higher Ask: 1
Stop Loss: Off
Trailing Stop Loss: On
Trailing Stop Loss Percentage: .5
Arm Trailing Stop Loss at: 2
Use Trailing Stop Loss Only: Off
Hold Assets when new target is the same: Off
Only buy when there are positive pairs: Off
Auto close positions within time: Off
Max Open time sell: 30
Max Open time buy: 30
Max open positions: 200
Max open positions per coin: 200
Percentage buy amount: 10 (Recommend you start at 1%)
Min BTC amount per order: .01 (I recommend you start at .005)
Max BTC amount allocated: (blank)

External Signals I'm subscribed to:
CoindicatorBot Short term Signals (Best one, I paid 5 bucks/mo for it)
Mininghamster (Also worth the money)
Crypto Lion Signals
Crypto Wolf Signals
(The other ones didn't work for me with these settings)

Those settings have been getting me about 2.5%-4% daily, total about 11% up in about 4-5 days. BIGGEST PITFALL: Be careful which signal channel you use. A lot of them are crap. Especially Coin pulse (alpha) on the Bittrex bot. That one almost always bought at the top.

Pretty good for a start. I'm looking forward to seeing what this thing does when it's all fine tuned in an up market.

I'm experimenting with a strategy only configuration for Binance, since they're new they don't have any signals yet. I'll update here if I see anything else.

If you also have any other settings that work for you, please post them here. This thing is the most promising thing I've found to not stare at charts all day...
BitcoinKnight (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

You're limited by the minimum trade amount of the exchange. Whatever Binance's minimum is, that's your minimum. Any less, and the trade won't execute.

Config pools are used to override your default settings for individual coins. For instance, if you know a coin is going to moon, or might crash, you can use config pools to have specific settings for that one coin. If you don't use config pools, then every coin will trade based on your default settings.

I personally don't have config pools on my coins. i will be using them when i learn that a coin is about to take off, so I can keep it from taking 4-6% profit on the coin and miss out on the big runs. That requires regular adjustment and allows me to use my charting skills to make a bigger profit, however at this point I'm pretty hands off with this bot.

In this down market, i've been setting a 15-20% stop loss on my coins. I've found some calls ended up losing 40-60% and i found myself stuck with a bunch of coins that i'm now waiting for to recover.
cds1234

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

Thanks for the reply. The minimums are lower for market trades- ones that dont require limit or stop limit.
That's what has me confused.
Other details thank you that does help clarify.

But, you bring up an important point- the planned execution settings should be able to recognize the down market and adjust to short term buys that profit- that's what I would do manually. If it only works when the market's in an up-turn, then it isn't much of a process, you know?
That really concerns me, because it isn't like there's anyone to turn to when things go south. Either it can bring 1/2%, 1%, 2% and self-adjust or it can't- u know?

You're limited by the minimum trade amount of the exchange. Whatever Binance's minimum is, that's your minimum. Any less, and the trade won't execute.

Config pools are used to override your default settings for individual coins. For instance, if you know a coin is going to moon, or might crash, you can use config pools to have specific settings for that one coin. If you don't use config pools, then every coin will trade based on your default settings.

I personally don't have config pools on my coins. i will be using them when i learn that a coin is about to take off, so I can keep it from taking 4-6% profit on the coin and miss out on the big runs. That requires regular adjustment and allows me to use my charting skills to make a bigger profit, however at this point I'm pretty hands off with this bot.

In this down market, i've been setting a 15-20% stop loss on my coins. I've found some calls ended up losing 40-60% and i found myself stuck with a bunch of coins that i'm now waiting for to recover.
cds1234

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

For example:
for 16 hours LTC has been staying inside a very predictible bollinger band, moving up, averaging at the ctr line, breaking the bottom going up, breaking the top going down. If I had been watching this manually, I could have made $5-7 very, very safely about 12 times in $100 btc.
That would be an easy call. I would use CH to assume it could time the buy and sell better than me, and not miss by taking eye off of it.
When I hear 40-60% loss bc coins are in down-turn, makes me wonder if anyone really is genuinely getting any profitable trades from bots they couldn't do better themselves.
I want to believe the opposite
thesilence

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

Pity that I'm already using it - else I'd have been more than happy to click your link - better it goes to someone who's willing to share than not go to anyone.

Awesome on the settings - I've got essentially the same except I've been using the trailing stop to over-ride the profits. But I'm going to try your way and see what happens.

I was using pulse(alpha), but after you'd said I had a check. Some of the indicators seem good - however I have definitely seen a few that don't seem to add up. That may be the case with all of the others. Have paid for the MiningHamster. I've seen there is another one called CryptoGrower. Wondering if it's a good idea to give them both a try for a month and see who's better (or if they're both good). Is there a way to check whether they've had good successes easily?

I'm going to be doing some experimenting over the coming weeks and happy to share the results. Just wondering people's thoughts on whether the RSI etc should all be in agreement before a buy? Thought it worth an ask.

Thanks again!
JustARingolo

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

How do you get the Crypto Hopper first month free trial? I setup an account and was about to transfer some USDT over but I noticed the account was not activated, I see a "Pay Now" option and the page has a spot for Discount Code, anyone know the code or what procedure is required to do the free trial? Thanks
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

Has anyone used this service? write please reviews and can there is a video about real work and profits?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: