Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAFE] Safecoin - Community Edition of Solana  (Read 60033 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (153 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
SafeCoins (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:47:41 PM

What are you going to do with the 4 million premined coins?

I like that you're transparent about team members, but when I click on their names, Linkedin shows error

Bear with us, we have a lot of website building to do, but if you go to Safecoin's linkedin page, some of us are there.   We are all working pretty hard Smiley

And we are looking to for more great people!

The premine will be broken down shortly in detail, I can tell you that we are keeping spending of that to an absolute minimum right now on our belief that SafeCoin hold much more future value.    At this stage most of us are volunteering our time in to make it great, and the premine will ensure that the coin is well funded for years to come.   Other coins choose models where they will charge you fees for mining, for instance.  Which turn out to be quite a bit more.   We don't. 

The premine is for the long term sustainabilty of the coin, firstly, and for rapid growth as well.   Will be heavy on bounties and development.   We value devs here.

cheers
ramcrypto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:23:35 AM

Hindi reserved
wildhorse001

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

Vietnamese translation reserve
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

I like that you're transparent about team members, but when I click on their names, Linkedin shows error

Bear with us, we have a lot of website building to do, but if you go to Safecoin's linkedin page, some of us are there.   We are all working pretty hard Smiley

The premine will be broken down shortly in detail, I can tell you that we are keeping spending of that to an absolute minimum right now on our belief that SafeCoin hold much more future value.    At this stage most of us are volunteering our time in to make it great, and the premine will ensure that the coin is well funded for years to come.   Other coins choose models where they will charge you fees for mining, for instance.  Which turn out to be quite a bit more.   We don't. 

The premine is for the long term sustainabilty of the coin, firstly, and for rapid growth as well.   Will be heavy on bounties and development.   We value devs here.

cheers

I like what I am seeing so far from a fairly open and honest development team.

I was told by the dev that the entire network that will eventually make up SAFE is only about 10% complete. He said there will be many long hours of coding and some time will pass before the network will be at 100%. The best you can do right now is a get a bag of your choosing and wait and see what shakes out.

In the mean time... Atomic Swaps Phase 1 is about to be launched.

Looking forward to the future of SAFE.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
ramcrypto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

cheers

I was told by the dev that the entire network that will eventually make up SAFE is only about 10% complete. He said there will be many long hours of coding and some time will pass before the network will be at 100%. The best you can do right now is a get a bag of your choosing and wait and see what shakes out.

i Totally agree with u...
Dev team is very responsive and are dedicated to make this coin big....
i really like the technology, and ofcourse atomic swaps which i am a big supporter which is the future of crypto
i looking forward to atomic swaps phase 1
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

cheers

i Totally agree with u...
Dev team is very responsive and are dedicated to make this coin big....
i really like the technology, and ofcourse atomic swaps which i am a big supporter which is the future of crypto
i looking forward to atomic swaps phase 1

Yes guys, just read the first page to understand the goodness of the project, there is also a good hash in mining, and I like very much equihash with Nvidia.
coorp.io

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

https://www.coorp.io/

SafeCoin on COORP.IO

Low fees (0.4%) [PPLNT]

Multi-coin / multi-pool (equihash)

stratum+tcp://eu.coorp.io:3041

https://discord.gg/nC3ZMSR Discord
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:40:24 PM

https://www.coorp.io/

SafeCoin on COORP.IO

Low fees (0.4%) [PPLNT]

Multi-coin / multi-pool (equihash)

stratum+tcp://eu.coorp.io:3041

https://discord.gg/nC3ZMSR Discord

Thanks for the pool add, best of luck!!  Say hi to us in discord Smiley
faneatiku

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

Equipool welcomes all SAFE miners! Very low 0.2% pool fee!

166 blocks found
Paid: 9,836.29 SAFE

Stratum: mine.equipool.1ds.us
Port: 50112

Username: SAFE_ADDRESS.WORKER_NAME
Password: X

Check out our EquiMiner app! Easily switch coins, switch between EWBF, DSTM or bminer and much more!

Learn more: https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRwa5tP8Tb0

Best pool ever!

I use it for BTCZ and now for SAFE too.
Good job.

t1PXEBJZ6pgnkGmPyJKDNqD8yEDQSJ7mFoB
matejbilahora

Activity: 1416
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

I am glad to find this interesting project, looks promising so far. Started mining and waiting for new informations about development.
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:27:06 AM

I am glad to find this interesting project, looks promising so far. Started mining and waiting for new informations about development.

You will get lots of them Smiley

We have an amazing team that keeps making new tools and building this coin Smiley

And here is one now:   Paper wallet released today   Smiley

Beta version:  (huge thanks to vr4jo)

https://github.com/Fair-Exchange/SafeCoin-Paperwallet-Generator

More info available in discord, and lots more great development coming Smiley
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:01:40 AM

Hi there,

New SafeCoin forum added today Smiley

Our admins will take some time to get it configured but you can use it now Smiley

http://forum.safecoin.org
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

Very good news for good safecoin . Dev have you already scheduled or contacted some exchange? do you think of someone in particular? .
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Very good news for good safecoin . Dev have you already scheduled or contacted some exchange? do you think of someone in particular? .

Hello giagge,

Great question,

We will be starting our own exchange in a matter of days.   I am quite excited about it, it will utilize our atomic swap technology in the first phase.   

And like all coins, as you know, it is in everyone's best interest not to divulge specifics on exchanges, other than to say that this is definitely in our plans, and we will have active trading pairs much earlier than this listing, unlike most startup coins.

Very excited about this week Smiley

cheers
SHossainKMD

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Hello giagge,

Great question,

We will be starting our own exchange in a matter of days.   I am quite excited about it, it will utilize our atomic swap technology in the first phase.    

And like all coins, as you know, it is in everyone's best interest not to divulge specifics on exchanges, other than to say that this is definitely in our plans, and we will have active trading pairs much earlier than this listing, unlike most startup coins.

Very excited about this week Smiley

cheers

our atomic swap technology

When did you invent atomic swap technology? Is it the one that KomodoPlatform already has working? BarterDEX?

Since, you have already forked most of SuperNET repo.

ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

Be cautious investing in this project, you've been warned  Roll Eyes

And that is why?

Because they forked Komodo Platform and are trying to replicate technology they don't understand. This can end badly for everyone involved if someone isn't paying attention to the code.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
PCMining

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

SafeCoin Pool

http://www.pcmining.xyz/
EU stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3457
US stratum+tcp://us.pcmining.xyz:3457
ASIA stratum+tcp://asia.pcmining.xyz:3457

For Rented Hash:
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3458

user: wallet
pass: x

Our hash is growing and blocks coming succeced... You all are welcome guys o/

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
Z00Z

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:57:37 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 05:31:46 PM by Z00Z

Be cautious investing in this project, you've been warned  Roll Eyes

And that is why?

Because they forked Komodo Platform and are trying to replicate technology they don't understand. This can end badly for everyone involved if someone isn't paying attention to the code.

I understand your argument, although baseless as it is a new project. We building on top of a baseline and innovating further. It's the basis of innovation and fuels the promise of crypto at its most basic level. As Komodo, we will make these new innovations available to the public domain, where they deserve to remain.

On another note, we've recently launched some bounties on discord!  we encourage all interested parties to wander to our discord, chat with our growing community.     Grin

https://discord.gg/FaaQnhB  << edited to add address >>
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 08:19:13 PM by SafeCoins

Be cautious investing in this project, you've been warned  Roll Eyes

And that is why?

Hello ptytrader,

You make a good point; as you have touched on we are working with some incredible features

However, as you are probably aware as a Komodo supporter, we chose what is likely the most secure, rock-solid codebase and network in existence.  

This was not by accident.

We could have gone with Zencash's codebase, which has tremendous, undeniable support and knowledge behind it.   Yet, their blockchain has already failed once due to complications with their own fork.   We evaluated this and chose not to inherit it.

We could have gone with Monero's codebase, which admittedly has more community support and knowlege behind it than any privacy coin in existence.   Yet, they managed to leave a gaping wide hole in their code for months on end that would have let anyone take over their entire network.  We evaluated this as well, and did not inherit these risks.

Are there risks with every single coin?   Yes there are.  But you and I both know we are sitting on the most stable and secure code out there with the track history to prove it.

Yes, Safecoin/Komodo is feature rich.   But it is also security rich.   You should be proud of your blockchain's strong history.

We are.
SafeCoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:13:32 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 01:42:11 AM by SafeCoins

When did you invent atomic swap technology? Is it the one that KomodoPlatform already has working? BarterDEX?

Since, you have already forked most of SuperNET repo.

We have certainly made no such claim to have invented this fantastic, Open Source technology (please see topic title).  Just as Komodo does not claim to have invented their Zksnarks, and Zcash does not claim to have invented their bitcoin base.   But we are striving to improve on it over time and contribute back, strengthening all of these communities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: