Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this buying period of alt coins?  (Read 275 times)
SbtainAliShah (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

Hi all , wanna ask is this is the best time to invest in some alt coins , because almost top 100 coins are quite low in values at moment .
Every thing is red ,is there any chance of further down fall or not.

Also wanna ask about that any body appropriately knows why market is so down , due to korean exchanges exclusion or any other good reason.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

I can confidently say a strong yes. Why is because looking at some months back, the amounts of coins one can get with $1000 can not be compare with now. What $1000 would do back than is much little that what it will now. For instance, i was able to get over 3000 Storm coins for as low as $300 just last week. This wasn't possible some 2 months back. Hence, i think now is just the best time for any serious cryptocurrencies investors to buy in the market. Lastly one has to be careful also not to rush and buy foolishly, hence, it will turns out a pain in the ass.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

I will agree with you 100%. it's really a good time to buy coins! I think that below they just will not fall, but they can rise very well! so if you have the opportunity to invest, just go ahead !!!)))

Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

yes, because the price might soon skyrock
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

No one can tell you that. You have to make that decision by yourself on your own research and assessment.
If you are not a professional in crypto stuff, it's crucial to investigate and read as much information as possible and collect all the important aspects, positive and negative, before making an investment decision.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

Always it's best and advised to buy more crypto coins when the price is low.  Current correction is prolonging for long causing crypto's values fall too low.  So obviously the situation is now set for investors. Utilise this situation. Expert do wait for such moments.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

This period is just the envisaged, expected, anticipated and speculated period of investing in Altcoins, when one can adequately trade with better ones for either short term or long term effect that can yield the more in values, because some of them due to the prevailing situation are founds wanting in low prices.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

Yeah. Of course this is a buying season. But still, let's not forget that all of the things are around BTC. Everything can be upside down with a hard btc action. So, I suggest you keep some btc in the corner. These are just my thoughts.
artkilops

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

I can not say what exactly is the best time for investments, because usually everything is built around news noise, and in the near future, news noise can be both in the direction of the increase, so down.

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

Always it's best and advised to buy more crypto coins when the price is low.  Current correction is prolonging for long causing crypto's values fall too low.  So obviously the situation is now set for investors. Utilise this situation. Expert do wait for such moments.

But many fakes news has been shared in various crypto news site even we all knows that satoshi is not yet revealed him to the world but I see media shows that some one as satoshi to the outer world.
I do not know what these world corporate politics pulling the bitcoin and other cryptos.
Whatever they do bitcoin will wash out them. I really eager to see bitcoin to replace overall world banking system. Then all cash scam and corruption will be over and new trusted economy will boom. Years to count.
Isolation

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

Most coins are down pretty big since the highs of last month. It's probably a good time to buy, but really no one knows. It could continue going down. Personally I think there will be another run up sometime within the year though.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

But many fakes news has been shared in various crypto news site even we all knows that satoshi is not yet revealed him to the world but I see media shows that some one as satoshi to the outer world.
I do not know what these world corporate politics pulling the bitcoin and other cryptos.
Whatever they do bitcoin will wash out them. I really eager to see bitcoin to replace overall world banking system. Then all cash scam and corruption will be over and new trusted economy will boom. Years to count.
Yeah, this is a good time to buy cause the market value will recover soon. Spreading false news will send merchants to sell their valuable assets, once again bitcoin has shown to the world the crypto trade strength that has been there before false news spread wide. Lately there is a lot of news that makes bitcoin fall and about satoshi we all know which the original or the fake cause we are all satoshi that move along the path bitcoin in quote someone who has been in this forum for a long time.
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:41:50 AM

Surely It is the best time to invest and buy altcoins, because we know that the price will recovery soon and all coins price will be stable and normal. However, no body knows when the market will recover, moreover the market is saturated money coins.

bingble

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

I think it maybe not the best time to buy alt coins, because the market is not so stable. We can not catch a knife when it is flying down.

But it maybe a "good" time to buy with some of your cash, like about 20% or 30%.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

Im not sure, because the market might continue to fall. If really want to invest in some altcoin, try to always check the market and wait for the right timing when its price is very low and might not continue to fall again. It is very hard to do because no one knows the future of all altcoin but still try it.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

the current market situation is difficult to guess, but I believe the market will stabilize over the next few months.
now the market is still red, it's because they're refueling and heating airplane engines, to get ready to go to the moon  Smiley Smiley

If you do not want to lose, then before you buy, always research the coin you will select.
joelembiid

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

I'm thinking about the future of boga market in march
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

Hi all , wanna ask is this is the best time to invest in some alt coins , because almost top 100 coins are quite low in values at moment .
Every thing is red ,is there any chance of further down fall or not.

Also wanna ask about that any body appropriately knows why market is so down , due to korean exchanges exclusion or any other good reason.

Yes. The market condition is bearish that's why it is a strong yes. When bitcoin is down, all the other altcoin is down and that's one way you can accumulate more buy more so that when it is ready to sky rocket to the moon, you have already bought more taking advantage only of the coin's dip.
wasabi.domo

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

There's been alot of hype around ICOs and the market has been saturated. People expected 10x to 100x on ICOs once they hit the exchange, but the current bear market means alot of good projects have actually tanked when they hit the exchanges. It's a great time to pick up recently listed coins if you have the spare cash. The quality coins always rise when the market jumps back up, so chose wisely friend.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

Many coins have become cheaper at times. But in Korea they confirmed that they do not intend to interfere with the development of cryptoval. Therefore, I think that most of the coins will go up in price.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: