Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need an advice when buying Antminer S9  (Read 156 times)
PetrovichCoinMaster (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

Hello! I need some advice.

I have the opportunity to buy directly from the manufacturer in China, several Antminer S9 at a delicious price. Does it make sense to buy them now? How to calculate the approximate time they will be relevant?

Thanks for the replies!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PetrovichCoinMaster (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Who ever owns this equipment? Give good advice please.
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

What price and from where first of all, beware of the many scams out there, as these are quite hard to come by often a good price plus in stock is a little bit dodgy. Also have in mind that Dragonmint will release a 16th miner in the next few months which will be more profitable than the s9 currently is. However if bitcoin rallies again to over 20k then i can see the s9 still being profitable for a while but to know fully i would have to know the price your going to pay to know whether it makes sense or not. Also calculate import fees if it is from China.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PetrovichCoinMaster (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

What price and from where first of all, beware of the many scams out there, as these are quite hard to come by often a good price plus in stock is a little bit dodgy. Also have in mind that Dragonmint will release a 16th miner in the next few months which will be more profitable than the s9 currently is. However if bitcoin rallies again to over 20k then i can see the s9 still being profitable for a while but to know fully i would have to know the price your going to pay to know whether it makes sense or not. Also calculate import fees if it is from China.
My friend has been supplying textile equipment directly from the manufacturer in China. From which province do not know exactly. Price is about $4000 including all costs.
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

Given that they are releasing a third batch on their website for 2320 $4000 is obviously not a great price now and at that price you will see a very long payback period on it so i dont think it is worth it. Either save the money and wait for a new miner and get in on the 1st batch or look at other options such as Baikal Miners, L3+ or even dragonmint.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

They are on sale directly for $2320 on bitmains website.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
PetrovichCoinMaster (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

Guys thanks for the advice! Most likely, they decided to fool me. I will reconsider and do the right thing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: