Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Block chain devs help needed  (Read 96 times)
Blockchainhelp (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

Hi i am completely new to block chain technology but I have an idea I would like to build Into a decentralized block chain app are there any develepors that can do this and at what sort of cost I am happy to discuss what exactly I am looking to achieve.

Many thanks

A
massivekode

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

Hi i am completely new to block chain technology but I have an idea I would like to build Into a decentralized block chain app are there any develepors that can do this and at what sort of cost I am happy to discuss what exactly I am looking to achieve.

Many thanks

A

You need to specify more about your application. What kind of application are you trying to build?
Blockchainhelp (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

It will be a Betting app for one on one(p2p) make a bet payment initiated with a smart contract in the outcome of the bet placed.
massivekode

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

It will be a Betting app for one on one(p2p) make a bet payment initiated with a smart contract in the outcome of the bet placed.

I don't think any developers will be willing to create an app of this sort. Anyway, Good luck finding one.

You could check upwork, guru and freelance. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: