Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eth for sale  (Read 228 times)
hopeto (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

Hello all!

I have 0.01600 eth on kraken. i whould withdraw it to my bank account but the limit is 0.02.
So ye if, someone want it then i sell it for 15 euro (paypal). the fee is 0.005, so u will get 0.011.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xBoxLive

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

I could possibly do this. But not at market rate like your asking.
hopeto (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

then i can go down to 13euro. thats the minimum.
xBoxLive

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

then i can go down to 13euro. thats the minimum.

Thats no possible. 0.011ETH is equiv to $12USD or $9.66EUROS. Your asking about a 30-40% markup on it. Just because you have 0.016 ETH, you have to pay the market 0.005 for withdrawl.  I know you wanna get the most your can out of it, but honestly, the most anybody is gonna give you is +10-+15%. And if anybody says they gonna give you what you ask, you better be careful, because its probably a scam.
hopeto (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

Thats no possible. 0.011ETH is equiv to $12USD or $9.66EUROS. Your asking about a 30-40% markup on it. Just because you have 0.016 ETH, you have to pay the market 0.005 for withdrawl.  I know you wanna get the most your can out of it, but honestly, the most anybody is gonna give you is +10-+15%. And if anybody says they gonna give you what you ask, you better be careful, because its probably a scam.

ye u r totally right.
Then 10 euro if its ok to you.
i whould give my kraken account but saldy i fully verificed myself. Smiley
xBoxLive

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

Thats no possible. 0.011ETH is equiv to $12USD or $9.66EUROS. Your asking about a 30-40% markup on it. Just because you have 0.016 ETH, you have to pay the market 0.005 for withdrawl.  I know you wanna get the most your can out of it, but honestly, the most anybody is gonna give you is +10-+15%. And if anybody says they gonna give you what you ask, you better be careful, because its probably a scam.

ye u r totally right.
Then 10 euro if its ok to you.

I'm in the US. So that comes to roughly $12.43. Can you accept USD? I'm honestly not sure how the Paypal conversion works. But after fee's from sending Friends and Family, it would come to about $13USD, which I would accept, if you can accept USD. I think you can convert it to EURO. But like I said, I'm not completely sure of that.
hopeto (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

I'm in the US. So that comes to roughly $12.43. Can you accept USD? I'm honestly not sure how the Paypal conversion works. But after fee's from sending Friends and Family, it would come to about $13USD, which I would accept, if you can accept USD. I think you can convert it to EURO. But like I said, I'm not completely sure of that.

i used my paypal account long time ago but if iam not wrong u can send me another valute too not just usd. . i live in hungary so u should send me 3000 huf. is it possible?
xBoxLive

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

i used my paypal account long time ago but if iam not wrong u can send me another valute too not just usd. . i live in hungary so u should send me 3000 huf. is it possible?

From looking at my PP account, I do think that I will be able to do this. Let me put some money on PP and see if I can convert it to HUF. I already added that as a currency on my account. So let me just see if I can convert USD to HUF. Give me 20-30 min. I don't want to say I can when I honestly don't know.
hopeto (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

From looking at my PP account, I do think that I will be able to do this. Let me put some money on PP and see if I can convert it to HUF. I already added that as a currency on my account. So let me just see if I can convert USD to HUF. Give me 20-30 min. I don't want to say I can when I honestly don't know.

Ye its ok. i will wait.Smiley
xBoxLive

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

Ye its ok. i will wait.Smiley

Sorry it took me a little longer to get it completed than anticipated. You can now contact me to trade. I have 3,147 HUF.
xBoxLive

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

Good trade with the OP.
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Are not you ashamed to deal with such nonsense? Lose half a day selling ETH to get 15 euros. This is the most ridiculous treader that I have ever seen.  Grin
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

I do not think I should sell ethereum. these prices are not suitable for selling. more convenient to take. more ethereum to be valued in the future.

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

I do not think I should sell ethereum. these prices are not suitable for selling. more convenient to take. more ethereum to be valued in the future.

well he posted this thread in january end , not today .
at that time price were good .

however selling such a small amount without proper exchange is nothing but a joke for both buyers and seller .
bcoz it waste time of both .
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

I think it's unreasonable to sell ethereal right now. now you can buy ethereum and make hodl.

alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

well he posted this thread in january end , not today .
at that time price were good .

however selling such a small amount without proper exchange is nothing but a joke for both buyers and seller .
bcoz it waste time of both .
Yeah true. Its such a small amount. I know exchanges that charge 0.01 ETH for withdrawal fee. So then he will get 0.006 ETH  Grin Too bad for him
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

well, you want to sell your eth for gaining euros? it nonsense. why don't you just wait until the price is good? so you can sell it. and you will get luck
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

well, you want to sell your eth for gaining euros? it nonsense. why don't you just wait until the price is good? so you can sell it. and you will get luck

Just think that do you have brain or not. Question has been raised when the time all the cryptos are in peak. Now you are answering for the query which 4 months old from the current date and time.
I am not sure from where you all guys are coming from.
Just without having this you are making posts for campaigns and even your managers are looking at you due to damn shit spamming in the dead thread. Hope you do not make this issue in the upcoming posts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

Now it may not be time to sell the ETH, because the ETH price is now down again, and now the ETH is starting up again, hopefully the ETH will go up and I will sell it if the ETH goes back up like last year though with long period of time.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:01:39 AM

Eth is on road to get those previous high value again. Here are some information about the current value of ethereum. For those who want to buy or sell ETH, always check its price and be smart.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

$494.49 USD (1.08%)
0.06233560 BTC (0.37%)

Note: Bitfinex is on the top exchanges (high volume demand) for ETH https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitfinex/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: