Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIBERATE THE BEST  (Read 163 times)
Ivona (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

Dakle, dragi moji prijatelji, ako tražite pravu kriptovalu, moram vam ponuditi fantastičan projekt s ozbiljnim projektom i velikom vizijom i ozbiljnim timom.
Ne propustite ovaj vlak samo skočiti i nećete požaliti Smiley
. Mnogo nas uživa slušati glazbu i koncertima,
slušati svoju omiljenu glazbu i izvođače, a usput zaraditi novac, sve to samo na Viberate platformi

www.viberate.com

Postoji mnogo novih novčića svaki dan, ali samo nekoliko njih imati nešto stvarno za ponuditi i po mom mišljenju ovo je izabran jedan

ulagati ovdje: www.viberate.io

https://change-underground.com/viberate-end-ticketing-fraud/
Ivona (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

How really are you really willing to be with Viberate, how much do you think these guys will reach and succeed? My opinion is that their sky is only the limit. Viberate😉😉😉😉😉😉https://www.financemagnates.com/…/viberate-coo-viberates-b…/

Ivona (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

So my dear friends if you are looking for the right cryptocurrency I have to offer you one fantastic with a serious project and a great vision and a serious team behind
Do not miss this train just jump in and you will not regret Smiley
A lot of us enjoy listening to music and also by going to concerts,
listen to your favorite music and performers, and by the way make money, all of it just on Viberate platform

www.viberate.com

There are lot of new coins every day but just few of them have something real to offer and in my opinion this is chosen one

invest here: www.viberate.io
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

Viberate is one of many blockchain projects coming from Slovenia as hiveproject, hedgetoken, iconomi, insurepal, cargox, and many more. Sure it is a good project, and also a good investment, but it is not the best in my opinion. I would put my money in hedge and hive if i had to choose.
Ivona (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

So my dear friends if you are looking for the right cryptocurrency I have to offer you one fantastic with a serious project and a great vision and a serious team behind
Do not miss this train just jump in and you will not regret Smiley
A lot of us enjoy listening to music and also by going to concerts,
listen to your favorite music and performers, and by the way make money, all of it just on Viberate platform

www.viberate.com

There are lot of new coins every day but just few of them have something real to offer and in my opinion this is chosen one

invest here: www.viberate.io
Ivona (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

Viberate created a platform of live music, where users can search for the profiles of their favorite artists, browse various information, find out about the dates of the future tours, and buy tickets. However, Viberate is designed not only for users, but musicians will also profit from the activity on the platform. Event managers and organizers of live concerts will be able to order and pay the services of musicians immediately, so the Viberate base is quickly expanding.

www.viberate.com

www.viberate.io
Ivona (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

First things first

After you successfully connect your social media channels to your Viberate account, it’s time to start promoting. On your Viberate profile, you’ll find mentions and links which we look for when calculating the reward. Some of these links are permanent (such as the links to our websites and social media channels), while others (links to blog posts, articles) change from time to time. To qualify for the reward, you have to include them in your posts.

Hard work pays off

It is also not enough to just share or retweet the provided links or mention us on social media. These kinds of posts are not well-accepted and will thus no longer be rewarded. So, make sure you write constructive, informative posts with relevant and useful content. And don’t worry, we’ll notice your efforts and reward you accordingly.

Eyes on the prize

We put quality first. That is why on Facebook and Twitter, high-quality posts with lots of likes and shares will get you to a higher rewarding rank. To prevent spamming, we’ve also updated the rules for promoting on BitcoinTalk: from now on, only users with constructive posts and a full-member status or higher will be able to benefit from the rewarding system on the platform. Oh, and don’t forget: attaching Viberate’s official BitcoinTalk signature to your posts will rocket you into a higher rewarding rank too

www:viberate.com

www:viberate.io
Ivona (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

Viberate je stvorio platformu žive glazbe u kojoj korisnici mogu pretraživati ​​profile svojih omiljenih izvođača, pregledavati različite informacije, saznati datume budućih putovanja i kupiti ulaznice. Međutim, Viberate je dizajniran ne samo za korisnike, ali glazbenici će također profitirati od aktivnosti na platformi. Voditelji događanja i organizatori koncerata uživo moći će odmah naručiti i platiti usluge glazbenika, tako da se Viberate baza brzo širi. https://change-underground.com/viberate-end-ticketing-fraud/ www.viberate.com
Ivona (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

Music is a tough business and not everyone makes it to the top. But we are here to give you a head start. Viberate’s just launched an upgraded booking agency landing page, further improving user experience and the functionality of our products.

Check out the upgraded booking agency profiles
From now on, musicians and managers will have it much easier when searching and categorizing agencies that just might offer them an important contract or land them a major gig.

Users can now find agencies according to their region, location, size, as well as the scale and genres of the artists they already represent. We’ve optimized the search engine as well. This means the whole experience is now faster, more targeted and user-friendly.

Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/

Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/

Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com
Ivona (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace.

We have witnessed the collaboration with two time Grammy award winner Imogen and now an alliance with Slovenian government and [Suspicious link removed]panies to build a stronger structure.
Stay update on our social media

Facebook @viberateOFC
Twitter @viberate_com

Find the latest events in the entertainment industry.
Www.viberate.com
Ivona (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

Insert Quote
Music is a tough business and not everyone makes it to the top. But we are here to give you a head start. Viberate’s just launched an upgraded booking agency landing page, further improving user experience and the functionality of our products.

From now on, musicians and managers will have it much easier when searching and categorizing agencies that just might offer them an important contract or land them a major gig.

Users can now find agencies according to their region, location, size, as well as the scale and genres of the artists they already represent. We’ve optimized the search engine as well. This means the whole experience is now faster, more targeted and user-friendly.

Facebook page:

Facebook group:

Twitter page
Ivona (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

www.viberate.com,#viberate,www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/
ankica112

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

Chances of earning more VIBs are even higher now. We’ve been collecting your feedback and focusing on even safer and more secure way for you to contribute to our database. Check the upgrades here:
https://medium.com/viberate-blog/more-security-means-more-reasons-for-celebration-27ff9e71b6a6 … $vib
ankica112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

Really Captain A-38 is A unique #vanue . A Ukaranian Stone Carrier is turned into a Rocking ship . Viberate is really working as a soul for music . It provides a lot of opportunities to the Artists .Superb Viberate #music #Blockchain #Viberate #party
www.facebook.com/ViberateOFC
www.Viberate.com, https://www.viberate.com/venues/profile/a38

a great place to find concerts of adorable musicians and buy tickets
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

I have opened an account today on Viberate, and i am really impressed with what i saw until now.
There are 3 ways for every music lover to  contribute and get paid : by adding artists and events into their database, by referring friends , and by promoting viberate on social media.
batabane

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

Only in Viberate, we can get information about the artist both local and international and how it progresses. Only In Viberate, we know interesting venues to enjoy good music. Especially now, Viberate has Vib as a digital coin for the future. The world is moving toward the advancement of blockchain and finance rolling into cryptocurrency that enables everybody in the world to make transactions quickly, efficiently and safely anywhere and in just a short matter. Having a Vib coin means you have supported the progress of music as well as cryptocurrency

www.viberate.com

www.viberate.io

apela

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

For exclusive info about Viberate and $VIB token please join our closed group. Be the first one to know!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/

all in one place .. tickets, events...

https://www.viberate.com

Investor site:

www.viberate.io

♫♬♪♩♩♩♩♩♬♬
 VIBERATE
 ♫♬♪♩♩♩♩♩♬♬
ankica112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

tresbien21
 Welcom in viberate and I want you a lot of success and a pleasant companionship with the viberate check working conditions viberate on their blog.

https://medium.com/viberate-blog/the-only-good-spam-is-no-spam-c74031e5f421
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

Music is life,with vibrate your paid for listening to their music at daily bases,but i  have not been paid for some days now.
ankica112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

phelbaby check here terms of payment

https://medium.com/viberate-blog/the-only-good-spam-is-no-spam-c74031e5f421

Do this without spam and you will be paid

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: