Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 24759 times)
alyssa.gonzalez29

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

is there anyother ICO of same concept running right now? If there is any we can compare it with Loyakk to see some pros and cons if it

havent seen any platform yet which is applying blockchain to the business application platform. But my say is there will be many more to join this list soon. Being pioneer in this field will make Loyakk gather early market share of this domain.
parkscaroline838

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Loyakk platform has defined entire business relationship network as Value Webs. Since supply chain is an old concept taken over by value web, this will help Loyakk to stay in market for days to come
mrbuffet101

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

The team looks good as evident from there Linkedin profiles as mentioned on Loyakk website, thats the first thing you have to see and check before you invest into an ICO.
CJfromSA

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

Loyakk Vega use case in insurance industry looks very beneficial for insurance industry. I dont see any reason why other sectors wont migrate to Loyakk seeing the benefit Loyakk will bring. I am sure it will be a big success in days to come.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

Loyakk Vega use case in insurance industry looks very beneficial for insurance industry. I dont see any reason why other sectors wont migrate to Loyakk seeing the benefit Loyakk will bring. I am sure it will be a big success in days to come.

With some modification, the insurance use case will also be valid for other business sectors like High-Tech Industry. Infact every business can migrate its operations over Loyakk Business enterprise model

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
bilal_jan321

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:51:05 PM

Today businesses are time starved and need some efficient platform where they can communicate in an effective manner. blockchain is the ultimatly solution for all this, thanks to DAPPs. If not today then tomorrow every business has to move to blockchain then why not migrating today.

adding more to your point. cost of migrating today is much less. those who wont make smart move now will have to bear heavy price of Loyakk tokens in future. make a smart move now.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
candicegordan381

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

after all this study and thought. I have finally decided to invest and be part of Loyakk ecosystem. Loyakk will be a huge success in days to come.
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

is there anyother ICO of same concept running right now? If there is any we can compare it with Loyakk to see some pros and cons if it

havent seen any platform yet which is applying blockchain to the business application platform. But my say is there will be many more to join this list soon. Being pioneer in this field will make Loyakk gather early market share of this domain.
This is good news for investors. If Loyakk can be better on the project, it will be able to develop quickly if the ICO is finished.
loretta75

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

This is good news for investors. If Loyakk can be better on the project, it will be able to develop quickly if the ICO is finished.

That definitely would be a great thing to achieve!
lovewarrenbuffet

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

https://medium.com/loyakk-vega-blog/blockchain-in-the-automotive-industry-5327b1dc0429

"The Loyakk Vega has utilized the power of blockchain technology to device a Business Relationship Platform that allows complex and bulk exchange of information, within as well as outside the company."

Can you expand upon this Admin>

I am not sure about why specifically the automotive industry will benefit from a business relationship platform will be one of the most effective situations for Loyakk?
peterlynchy

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

https://medium.com/loyakk-vega-blog/blockchain-in-the-automotive-industry-5327b1dc0429

"The Loyakk Vega has utilized the power of blockchain technology to device a Business Relationship Platform that allows complex and bulk exchange of information, within as well as outside the company."

I am not sure about why specifically the automotive industry will benefit from a business relationship platform will be one of the most effective situations for Loyakk?

Not entirely sure about the explanation but I think the automotive industry was used as an example because Anthony Thomas was one of the advisors for Loyakk. Anthony I think is the CIO or CDO of Nissan Motors.
Mealtoken Nostrum

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

When does the ICO finish?
rollingindividends

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

A really interesting project. Even more is credible because of the developers and the fact that this project is constantly evolving and improving. I think it would be interesting to participate in it.  By the way - February 23 - the day of the Soviet army.

In fact, on February 23, this is the day of every man, and not specifically of the army. It is better to say that this is a holiday of the defender of the country.

That is true for the Russian investors. They will be more connected to this ICO I think as a result of this....

https://medium.com/loyakk-vega-blog/pipe-and-a-tap-a-note-on-how-the-loyakk-ico-aligns-with-vitaliks-latest-viewpoint-on-daicos-5a8c28d4e9bb

Was reading this technical article on the founder of Ethereum and how Loyakk will utilise the information conundrum,...
Sid1611

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

Why has been the ICO date extended and when does it end
candicegordan381

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

Automotive industry is just a one beneficiary of Loyakk,the platform is open for every industry. loyakk is developed for all those enterprises  who are looking for a secure and efficient platform for exchanging business information. Exchanging business data in global distributed environment is the biggest problem which enterprises are dealing with.
alyssa.gonzalez29

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

We are witnessing another down fall in cryptocurrency market. Will this impact Loyakk also?
bilal_jan321

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

Not entirely sure about the explanation but I think the automotive industry was used as an example because Anthony Thomas was one of the advisors for Loyakk. Anthony I think is the CIO or CDO of Nissan Motors.

Yes. He is global CIO Nissan motors and also an advisor of Loyakk

bilal_jan321

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

We are witnessing another down fall in cryptocurrency market. Will this impact Loyakk also?

It won't. Many people think that blockchain technology is all about Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is just one application of blockchain, there are many other also.

Loyakk is utilizing the blockchain technology to develop a platform for exchanging business information.

parkscaroline838

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

Loyakk and other ICO's wont have any negative impact of this dip, as long as they have solid idea and road map with them. If you are planning to invest in Loyakk, invest without any fear.
mrbuffet101

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

Loyakk and other ICO's wont have any negative impact of this dip, as long as they have solid idea and road map with them. If you are planning to invest in Loyakk, invest without any fear.

This dip might even be beneficial for Loyakk and other ICO's, as investors who have pulled out there money from CC must be looking for some other sectors for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: