Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 24754 times)
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

Is ICO already over? If yes, how much money have you collected? And do you plan to launch another round of ICO?

No, its not started yet. ICO will start from April 15,2018.

It's a whitelist ICO, register on the site to participate in the ICO
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/loyakk-ltd-receives-investments-from-silicon-valley-based-vc-firm-and-business-leaders-ahead-of-its-ico

"Loyakk is pioneering the concept of ‘Enterprise Value Webs’, which are decentralized, distributed, digital ecosystem structures, powered and protected by blockchain technology."

Admin can you expand on this...

Businesses are tightly coupled with each other, as output from each business is a component of and contributor to an overall value chain. The economic incentives derive by a business depends upon its ability to contribute with others in the value chain. Loyakk defines relationship among different enterprise members in this value chain as value web.
Being built on top of the blockchain, these value webs are decentralized and distributed.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

They have Global CIO, Nissan motors and ex-CIO, McAfee as there advisor. This will give them a huge plus over other ICO's
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

They have Global CIO, Nissan motors and ex-CIO, McAfee as there advisor. This will give them a huge plus over other ICO's

Yes this is something very positive. They also have investor from 'Big 4' UK Bank and from San Jose Sharks. All this makes Loyakk a solid and legitimate platform for investment.
bilal_jan321

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

Yes this is something very positive. They also have investor from 'Big 4' UK Bank and from San Jose Sharks. All this makes Loyakk a solid and legitimate platform for investment.

and count is still not over. More advisors and investors have joined the Loyakk platform, they will soon be seen on loyakk.io website

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

Loyakk will form a complete ecosystem where enterprises can communicate with its partners, vendors and customers in secure and efficient manner using the blockchain technology. I am really excited to see the launch of this platform and see how it will work, its something never created before and will defiantly have a huge impact on enterprise level business.
candicegordan381

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

Loyakk will be win-win solution for everyone from enterprises who are migrating there business communication over it to the holders of Loyakk tokens. This will defiantly be a big success in coming years.
alyssa.gonzalez29

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

Business are generating volume of data as never before and this volume will increase in years to come. As volume of data is increasing, its also becoming difficult to manage this data in global distributed business environment. Loyakk has identified and is addressing this problem, it will be accepted with open arms by majority of enterprises worldwide.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:06:06 PM

Can you shortly tell about project?
parkscaroline838

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

Business are generating volume of data as never before and this volume will increase in years to come. As volume of data is increasing, its also becoming difficult to manage this data in global distributed business environment. Loyakk has identified and is addressing this problem, it will be accepted with open arms by majority of enterprises worldwide.

Yes majority will accept it in first phase and left overs will join in second phase after witnessing the advantages provided by Loyakk in managing enterprise level communication in global distributed environment.
bilal_jan321

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

Can you shortly tell about project?

Loyakk project is about creating a community where all members of a globally distributed enterprise can communicate with each other in secure and efficient manner, members will include other enterprises, vendors, clients and all those forming part of an enterprise.
Loyakk is first of its kind to bring enterprise-level communication to the blockchain. Please check the site to see more details

jordanbeatskobee

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

What's the track record of the team behind this project?

janethatesloganpaul

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

A really interesting project. Even more is credible because of the developers and the fact that this project is constantly evolving and improving. I think it would be interesting to participate in it.  By the way - February 23 - the day of the Soviet army.
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?

joeysaladzhere

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

What's in the new version of the roadmap added or changed compared to the previous one? And it is necessary to put it this new version of the purse, or you can work with the old one?
bilal_jan321

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

What's the track record of the team behind this project?

The CEO of Loyakk Salim Ali has experience in Blockchain (since 2015), Enterprise Applications (CRM, ERP), Big Data Platforms (SAP HANA), replication/backup and systems management applications. Before Loyakk, Salim was Group Vice President, Marketing at SAP and deep in the world of enterprise marketing and solutions with revenue KPIs of $1.2B. Salim also led Partnering efforts (across Services, Channel, OEM and Cloud) and was responsible for the creation of SAP's Digital Business.

You can find details of other members of the team at loyakk.io

wlouisedonemuse

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

I expected a little different. Here is another social network. I honestly do not like get-togethers on social networks, but there are fans and they probably will be interested.

The project is under value at the moment , it have a very nice Community and the Dev Team is awesome too.Just give it time.the main thing that the team was a success and carried out their plans.
parkscaroline838

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

A really interesting project. Even more is credible because of the developers and the fact that this project is constantly evolving and improving. I think it would be interesting to participate in it.  By the way - February 23 - the day of the Soviet army.
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?

Loyakk is something Enterprises are looking for decades and its something practicable. seeing the team behind the Loyakk idea is guarantee of long term success of this project
h3h3lovesmee

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

To be honest, this rapid growth of overall market scares me a bit. It is very nice while it goes up, but as the saying goes, what goes up must go down. I am scared of some big crash after this.
mrbuffet101

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

I expected a little different. Here is another social network. I honestly do not like get-togethers on social networks, but there are fans and they probably will be interested.

The project is under value at the moment , it have a very nice Community and the Dev Team is awesome too.Just give it time.the main thing that the team was a success and carried out their plans.

Seeing the potential in the Loyakk and its current undervalue token price, its best to invest right not. Those who believe in taking risk made the fortunes. Remember BTC was also once 0.009 USD in 2009, buy now for a better return.
bilal_jan321

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

To be honest, this rapid growth of overall market scares me a bit. It is very nice while it goes up, but as the saying goes, what goes up must go down. I am scared of some big crash after this.

Don't mix Loyakk with cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency is just one application of blockchain, Loyakk has its own roadmap and community that will drive the platform and this will make loyakk independent of whats happening in cryptocurrency market

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: