Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:48:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 24759 times)
pomor

Activity: 400
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:01:02 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 11:36:17 PM by pomor

Hello, admins! I translated announcement on a forum, and also all 3 documents into the Russian language. They are registered through the form. If you want, you can use them on an official web-site.

Russian ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4935778

Business Overview:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16PASy2DDTfdi5047QKWyhJLeb1oDT_wc

Solution Overview:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XWm3QQ5cg1T7PR7OwedtqQInwmSZGapR

Tokenomics:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q6u9k7c4wr1GukM-ZvYXY6Rc_ihEeO-q

SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:20:14 PM

Loyakk appear to offer a niche product and have no direct competitor currently on the blockchain. Good luck guys.
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Given its current client list the obstacles to future adoption appear to be minimal in comparison to the vast majority of ICOs in operation today.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

If the developers managed to collect more than 15 million,then most likely the project will be quite successful in the industry
I will wait for a good exchange and successful development of the company in the future
EthanH

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?
Dargin

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

your project looks impressive. when I saw your road map, I realized that the team has grandiose plans and if nothing changes, then the project should be excellent

Lightacycma

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

Hello
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar plan that do not quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
SMCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

As Loyakk already have an off-blockchain EAS system operational within the business world, we can trust their ability to succeed on the market. Good luck guys.
viedewlie

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

What will you do with unsold tokens? What kind of discounts are offered to early investors? How were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

If Loyakk is after the conventional sources of funds why not do an IPO and develop blockchain applications in the side?
The financial institutions based on your concessions will only need a relatively small price movement to create a good ROI, especially if they have a short-term play on lCO. Would you impose a lock time on the tokens for these organizations?
jorgentrygstad

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

Hey  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.

is anybody able to access the main chat? I asked a question, and suddenly i was kicked out? somebody asked a question, and Loyakk ansvered with "i send me in PM". Then i replied "why not ansver in public. i think others is interested in this aswell". Then i suddenly got kicked out??
sayboo999

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

Hey  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.

is anybody able to access the main chat? I asked a question, and suddenly i was kicked out? somebody asked a question, and Loyakk ansvered with "i send me in PM". Then i replied "why not ansver in public. i think others is interested in this aswell". Then i suddenly got kicked out??

I am was also removed from both groups on 16 Nov, when asked a question. Surprised by this attitude. The bounty lasted half a year. Why the provision of documents gave only 2 days and did not notify by mail. The manager is not responding to me ...
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

I am was also removed from both groups on 16 Nov, when asked a question. Surprised by this attitude. The bounty lasted half a year. Why the provision of documents gave only 2 days and did not notify by mail. The manager is not responding to me ...

After months of participation with Loyakk project bounty, we just got zero in return. This is absolutely unacceptable.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

2 days...it was two weeks. Maybe you got banned for spreading FUD like this.
rik1
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

Hey  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.

After months of participation with Loyakk project bounty, we just got zero in return. This is absolutely unacceptable.

Loyakk is not only the project which operates that long, i have globatalent, skyfchain, beaxy etc. So due to regulation uncertainty project just extend there ico dates, its been throughout the year.

Regarding Notification via mail, there are many mode of communication to get the latest updates , the question is that are you interested in the project or not. If you following the project from day one to till end you kow what and how to do thing to get bounty token.

As far kicking out from the chat, only scammers got kidded out and for completing the kyc we have 2 week. 2 weeks is more than enough i guess guys.

The majority of people did there kyc on time and they will receive there token, including me.

Bounty manager has to do there work strictly in order to provide token to those who are worth it and Kyc is one of this requirement.

I constantly keeping an eye on my every project knowing the fact that many project extend there ico dates. So its our duty to have a update on our participated project. Nobody from the team will contact us everyday and i think thats impossible for them too.

aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:39:41 PM

Stop your whining and take some personal responsibility for your actions, or in this case, inactions...

The KYC was announced in the Bounty Post and the Loyakk Bounty TG, which is the standard method of communication with bounty participants.  The 2 week (not 2 days) KYC notice/window was generous, IMHO, as most bounties that implement KYC give only 1 week.

And Stop the FUD, ffs.  No wonder you got booted off their TG.

sayboo999

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

Stop your whining and take some personal responsibility for your actions, or in this case, inactions...

The KYC was announced in the Bounty Post and the Loyakk Bounty TG, which is the standard method of communication with bounty participants.  The 2 week (not 2 days) KYC notice/window was generous, IMHO, as most bounties that implement KYC give only 1 week.

And Stop the FUD, ffs.  No wonder you got booted off their TG.

What are you talking about 2 weeks? I saw on November 16 an announcement of the 14th day of the KYC announcement. I'm not complaining, but trying to solve the problem. There were very few people involved, let's say in social networks less than 200. You fight fraudsters as much as you like, but why not give ordinary people who have worked for your project for six months to get identified?
 If you are unable to solve such problems, please provide the mailing address of your support.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

KYC for participants with Loyakk project bounties,Are you serious?

Why this condition has not been disclosed since the start of the campaign, Why was this requirement placed after the completion of the campaign?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:46:59 AM

Why this condition has not been disclosed since the start of the campaign, Why was this requirement placed after the completion of the campaign?

Hello

I translated all your documents 8 months ago (3x whitepaper) . I regularly led the topic and updated it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3638804.0

I received about 10,000 tokens in the final summary.
Why have I still not received payment for my work?

Please respond to the following
loyakk-bounty (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:46:56 AM

Hello

I translated all your documents 8 months ago (3x whitepaper) . I regularly led the topic and updated it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3638804.0

I received about 10,000 tokens in the final summary.
Why have I still not received payment for my work?

Please respond to the following
Why should I reply what you already know?!
You didn’t do KYC which was open for over 3 weeks. I’m sure you will have every excuse except that fact that it was your responsibility to do KYC. Therefore, if you would like to spread more FUD on BCT, please do so. Not really our concern and the real members of the community will understand that such behavior is expected by many bounty hunters who want to make rules to satisfy themselves. We don’t really care if you complain here to other bounty hunters who tried to commit fraud. We know that all participants who KYC’ed or didn’t violate term (or threaten our staff like Tarek) got their rewards and are thankful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: