Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 24753 times)
loyakk-bounty (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:58:08 AM

KYC for participants with Loyakk project bounties,Are you serious?

Why this condition has not been disclosed since the start of the campaign, Why was this requirement placed after the completion of the campaign?
This person as well as the other FUD’er on this thread try to scam our bounty. If you looks at the trust score it is red from linking multiple account which we discovered. It is not fair to let hard working bounty hunters rewards be diluted by these scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 09:16:28 AM

Why this condition has not been disclosed since the start of the campaign, Why was this requirement placed after the completion of the campaign?
This person as well as the other FUD’er on this thread try to scam our bounty. If you looks at the trust score it is red from linking multiple account which we discovered. It is not fair to let hard working bounty hunters rewards be diluted by these scammers.

huh, good try you want to scam more users by telling them a lie story. i was tagged with Negative trust due argument against Lauda https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101872
about merit and all details here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2829282.msg29413703#msg29413703

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:14:36 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 07:24:55 PM by tumis

Hello

I translated all your documents 8 months ago (3x whitepaper) . I regularly led the topic and updated it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3638804.0

I received about 10,000 tokens in the final summary.
Why have I still not received payment for my work?

Please respond to the following
Why should I reply what you already know?!
You didn’t do KYC which was open for over 3 weeks. I’m sure you will have every excuse except that fact that it was your responsibility to do KYC. Therefore, if you would like to spread more FUD on BCT, please do so. Not really our concern and the real members of the community will understand that such behavior is expected by many bounty hunters who want to make rules to satisfy themselves. We don’t really care if you complain here to other bounty hunters who tried to commit fraud. We know that all participants who KYC’ed or didn’t violate term (or threaten our staff like Tarek) got their rewards and are thankful.

Why do you assume that I know?
Why do you assume that I visit your channel and check it regularly when I accidentally get paid for hard work?

I agreed to the conditions, I did the job, I got the rates. Everything has been checked. The work is documented.

I have a lot to do and I don't have time to check your telegram. Why should I do it?

Do you respect my time? Is only your cash register valid? You smell per kilometre
Your argueminths also stink when I check them myself!

I look at your telegram now. You remove practically all uncomfortable questions.
At the beginning you wrote that bounty members don't need kyc. I asking about it may times 7 months ago ! Later that kyc is because you want to remove scammers (double accounts)

Why then do you require for such heavy and lengthy work as translation? Who is cheating whom here?

You will see that justice will return to you faster than you think.

Have you collected 16 millions in ICO (Big Data and Science Company) and you have collected documents via google form? -  are you f*cking kidding me???

And so I will ask for formalities. From which country do you represent your company? United Kingdom ?? Cheesy:D

For your information
GDPR — General Data Protection Regulation
In May 2018, the updated data protection regulations entered into force in 28 EU countries and replaced the personal data protection directive 95/46/EC from October 24th,1995.
The introduction of the GDPR has established strict liability for violation of the rules for processing personal data. Thus, according to the terms of the GDPR, in case of violation of data integrity, the penalty can be up to 20 million euros or 4% of the company’s annual global income.
That’s why the absolute security of your personal data and the elimination of any possibility of the slightest disclosure is our main priority and direct interest when working with documents for verification.
loyakk-bounty (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:41:19 PM

Hello

I translated all your documents 8 months ago (3x whitepaper) . I regularly led the topic and updated it here:

You didn’t do KYC which was open for over 3 weeks. I’m sure you will have every excuse except that fact that it was your responsibility to do KYC. Therefore, if you would like to spread more FUD on BCT, please do so. Not really our concern and the real members of the community will understand that such behavior is expected by many bounty hunters who want to make rules to satisfy themselves. We don’t really care if you complain here to other bounty hunters who tried to commit fraud. We know that all participants who KYC’ed or didn’t violate term (or threaten our staff like Tarek) got their rewards and are thankful.

Why do you assume that I visit your channel and check it regularly when I accidentally get paid for hard work?

I agreed to the conditions, I did the job, I got the rates. Everything has been checked. The work is documented.

I have a lot to do and I don't have time to check your telegram. Why should I do it?

Do you respect my time? Is only your cash register valid? You smell per kilometre

I look at your telegram now. You remove practically all uncomfortable questions.
At the beginning you wrote that bounty members don't need kyc. I asking about it may times 7 months ago ! Later that kyc is because you want to remove scammers (double accounts)

Why then do you require for such heavy and lengthy work as translation? Who is cheating whom here?

Have you collected 16 millions in ICO (Big Data and Science Company) and you have collected documents via google form? -  are you f*cking kidding me???

And so I will ask for formalities. From which country do you represent your company? United Kingdom ?? Cheesy:D

For your information
In May 2018, the updated data protection regulations entered into force in 28 EU countries and replaced the personal data protection directive 95/46/EC from October 24th,1995.
The introduction of the GDPR has established strict liability for violation of the rules for processing personal data. Thus, according to the terms of the GDPR, in case of violation of data integrity, the penalty can be up to 20 million euros or 4% of the company’s annual global income.
That’s why the absolute security of your personal data and the elimination of any possibility of the slightest disclosure is our main priority and direct interest when working with documents for verification.

It’s not an assumption, it is a fact....

Therefore, is not our responsibility to “respect your time”!! It is you who needs learn about the  concept of time. So if you are a bounty hunter and don’t check the channels on which information is announced  that is YOUR PROBLEM!!

So which is it? Are u too busy to check the channels of information or you don’t like using a Google forum (which is used commonly)? Which is it? Were you TOO busy to check Telegram (as well as this thread where the announcement was made) or WERE you checking the Telegram, because you are making claims  of “uncomfortable” questions from the TG being removed (sounds like you were present during the announcement)? The contradictions you are making are clear!!

Another very funny point is your cut/copy/ past of GDPR issue which don’t apply to you SINCE you didn’t KYC. We made is very clear that bounty scammers have infiltrated our bounty and KYC was the only way to prevent the honest bounty hunters from having their rewards diluted. So if you cannot respect this fact then...again...your choice and now your own problem. All bounty hunter who did good work were very happy with the decision. They only ones who were not....were the scammers with multiple accounts that the KYC stopped. I guess any FUD is useful when one is not arguing on facts. In closings, please continue to spread false information the real member of the crypto community can smell the stink of the growing number of bounty scammers mikes away...

tumis

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:32:27 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838705.msg49717315#msg49717315

The fraudsters, at first, did not tell anyone who would be KYC at the beginning, and then close form KYC and removed me from the telegram!

Same here, Kicked me from Telegram! I joined with my son Phone for a second and asked why kicked me, they just kicked me again!!!

I was Spanish translator for this project since  Feb-April 2018! and BOOM punch in the face!

I just can share this and hope no one falls in this scam.
Not paying translators!

100% SCAM!

I did the whole translation. Everything that was
I regularly conducted and updated the topic about their project for almost a year.

I was accepted. Confirmed. I asked several times in the chat if it is necessary to kyc.- the answer has always been negative , i asked if there are any other additional documents and what to translate exactly.

They wrote that you can do everything and you will be paid for each work. That's what I did.
To this day I have not received the payment

==

It looks like an organised criminal group.
They all have very similar methods of action
See, for example, this topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099688.msg49319218#msg49319218
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469466.msg48577466#msg48577466

Sidera, Humancoin, Intro, Swacchcoin and much much more fucking fraudsters

I don't even have the strength to write about it. That was so much of it. But I hope that the scammers will end up where they are!

The fraudsters, at first, did not tell anyone who would be KYC at the beginning, and then close form KYC and removed me from the telegram!

Same here, Kicked me from Telegram! I joined with my son Phone for a second and asked why kicked me, they just kicked me again!!!

I was Spanish translator for this project since  Feb-April 2018! and BOOM punch in the face!

I just can share this and hope no one falls in this scam.
Not paying translators!

100% SCAM!

Here are the tables: Twitter 104, Facebook 70 Where are my tokens?
tumis

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:45:46 AM

So especially those who work the most and the hardest can be scammers
Translators who can be verified at every step.
You can ask others and check the reliability of the translation.

Translators earn the most and this is your excuse not to pay them.

Qoute:
KYC WILL BE NECCESARY FOR SOME PARTICIPANTS
 - yes yes yes and especially those whose work is visible to the naked eye

SOME PARTICIPANTS - XD

You lie at every step. I warn you all!

tumis

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:03:16 AM

I'm just checking. And I can't join their group. Have I violated any rule? I didn't even write a sentence ! . Fortunately, I have a lot of evidence. You'll get to know them when you're caught Mr. "newbie-loyakk".

They removed me from the telegram group.

And I didn't write a single word in their chat.
Apparently "preventive"

Fortunately, the evidence is preserved.

Everyone who was defrauded. Write to me the most details !

===

from november:

In particular, translators shall not be "green listed"

tumis

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:09:51 AM

For example , Entry probably from November
The table has not been done so far.
They lies all the time. At every step

tumis

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:18:04 AM

And there only a few snapshots of mass deleted entries and users. I was just an observer..

I made sure that I wouldn't trust them.
And the best that it is a "data science" company

tumis

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:56:20 AM

CDN

Oh. I love this transparency

There will be a table
There will be no table
There will be no kvc.
There will be kvc.
There will be kvc but for some people .

And of course "the must have" of every scammers tactics - magic world - DEADLINE . That is, exerting time pressure. By the way, how right are you forcing a limit? What are you in a hurry to? For a quick escape? Or maybe you're just that organized. Ah is a business approach. I like it .

And who is the Rahul? Is it really just one of those good bounty participants who praises so much that his dokuments will be used for disgraceful deeds?
Maybe yes , maybe no
so as bounty member: for example:

as a protector of the  kyc:

But I also have a comparison with CEO of the whole business - Sadig Q . He has to be a busy person!

loyakk-bounty (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:57:57 AM

Hello

For your information

It’s not an assumption, it is a fact....

Therefore, is not our responsibility to “respect your time”!! It is you who needs learn about the  concept of time. So if you are a bounty hunter and don’t check the channels on which information is announced  that is YOUR PROBLEM!!

So which is it? Are u too busy to check the channels of information or you don’t like using a Google forum (which is used commonly)? Which is it? Were you TOO busy to check Telegram (as well as this thread where the announcement was made) or WERE you checking the Telegram, because you are making claims  of “uncomfortable” questions from the TG being removed (sounds like you were present during the announcement)? The contradictions you are making are clear!!

Another very funny point is your cut/copy/ past of GDPR issue which don’t apply to you SINCE you didn’t KYC. We made is very clear that bounty scammers have infiltrated our bounty and KYC was the only way to prevent the honest bounty hunters from having their rewards diluted. So if you cannot respect this fact then...again...your choice and now your own problem. All bounty hunter who did good work were very happy with the decision. They only ones who were not....were the scammers with multiple accounts that the KYC stopped. I guess any FUD is useful when one is not arguing on facts. In closings, please continue to spread false information the real member of the crypto community can smell the stink of the growing number of bounty scammers mikes away...

In the statement quoted here you claimed that your issue was that you were not aware of KYC but your most recent rant clearly proves and contradicts that; AND shows you were following the Telegram group quite closely. Obviously, since your initial false claim were clearly answered, you created a new false narrative with edit information to prove your FUD.

In addition,to also use members names and private information without their knowledge further shows how much of a terrible person you are. You care about KYC for yourself but use other members comments (which don’t show or prove any of your claims or our position; enjoy battling with yourself who can use the big red font. Lol) without their knowledge is another good example of the type of scammers you, the lack of integrity that characterizes you and a those who infiltrated our bounty.

This thread should show as a good example of how scammers rage type lies and string together unrelated post and screenshots to hide the truth knowing the average person will waste time to find the truth. I’m very confident that any of the people who believe your rant are not the people who are welcomed in our community. Enjoy your life...

tumis

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:59:58 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2019, 12:08:05 PM by tumis

bla bla bla bla

I will send my private documents to a scammer who lies, removes everyone from the group and wants vulnerable documents on the google form !. And of course I have for only 14 days for it.
And all this in order to receive 0,00001 % of all tokens that you additionally have for free from the community and the from hard (free) work of bounty people.
strictly rudeness

This is your TECHNOLOGY?  Big Data Company ? Business Solution - o yeah
Get the **********************************************************************************************************************

Collect such an amount and not even know what procedures to follow for KYC! And for that they declare ico in the UK. A funny Joke

===

And here are the first expert fake votes since this project:

Quick ratings:

Don't they look familiar? How many projects do you know that have stolen ICO funds with these "experts"?

will show you one example, but there is a whole lot of them!
I've translated almost 100 projects so I know what im writing about!

Datareum

(Yes yes another business with data!
but with YOUR data stolen simply by google form ?
Isn't it a beautiful and wonderful business?)

tumis

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:08:00 PM

A case?
A few hours after publication
The loyakk group administrator on the telegram REMOVED YOUR OWN ACCOUNT

tumis

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:59:01 AM

After the publication of this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5111782.0. The loyakk administrator finally disappeared and deleted his account.

Arrivederci Roma
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: