Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news ?  (Read 1174 times)
lodcoling

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:29:37 AM

There are different source available around us from where you can easily get different information regarding crypto currency. But you cannot rely on every source. You can gather information from different source then you have to judge the information from other source and with your own intelligence. If you do that you will be able to take the right decision. To me the biggest source of information is google and this forum. I also try to collect information from our friend.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

There are different source available around us from where you can easily get different information regarding crypto currency. But you cannot rely on every source. You can gather information from different source then you have to judge the information from other source and with your own intelligence. If you do that you will be able to take the right decision. To me the biggest source of information is google and this forum. I also try to collect information from our friend.
it is true that many resources we can access for updated information, but sometimes there is information that is not actual. now we live smart to choose and receive the right information and actual. google is probably the most frequently diakse, and twitter is the next choice.

mastery.jimmy

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:59:28 AM

I mostly get my knowledge and news from bitcointalk forum and make decisions as regard cryptocurrency generally here.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:19:59 AM

If I go directly into the telegram channel in search of information about a coin so make the hunter no to miss new information if the project undergoes a change in the future and the income from the campaign can satisfy the participants after experiencing success.

belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

whenever i want more information i can not find the right answer in forum then google is always there to save. And more I am collecting all the necessary information about cryptocurrency by reading continuously in this forum in every thread. And it became my daily habit to keep reading the threads here even though I also became a follower of some social media pages that also gave me some feedback on cryptocurrency
recoal

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

coindesk
cointelegraph
news.bitcoin
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

I normally get my crypto news on https://cryptominded.com/collection/news-sources/. This is an excellent platform which gives me insightful news about digital currency. What is your favourite crypto news source?
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

It is always good to check more sources and verify information, especially in crypto. But it takes a lot of time. I do not have time to read forums, Twitter and all other sources. I use mainly the newsfeed built in the Blockfolio app. If there is any better newsfeed with various sources, would appreciate an advice Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

There are so many sources to get information about cryptocurrency but I think the best place to get accurate information in Bitcointalk.org where you can meet people who have versatile ideas about cryptocurrency and the can answer your question at any time. I also use Google, facebook, twitter and lot more.
sukatuku

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

My favorite source for electronic money news is twitter / reddit.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:54:20 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 07:44:36 PM by insurgent

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.
My source of information about crypto is twitter and this forum. Forum gave me so much knowledge about bitcoin.

Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

Ther is many ways to do that...one of the used things is to follow some pages in facebook and twitter

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
DOGECOIN92

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

There are so many ways. But for me, twitter does it. I’m a content creator so I easily get such informations. But twitter is where I get more professional opinions and analysis as I have some really bright folks on there who try their best to keep the community updated in all things cryptocurrency.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

Well I think this forum is the best such of information when it comes to cryptocurrencies and again this forum serve as the highest and best cryptocurrencies library and it has always being very helpful to us all, and also if you which to learn about the fundamental of cryptocurrencies you may wish to visit coindesk.com it another good source of crypto information.
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

What is your favorite source of information about cryptocurrency news and about coins themselves? Do you go to Reddit or read medium articles? How do you filter and get ones that appeal to your investing interests? I find everyone has different ways of learning about crypto and I'd love for people to share with me their own.

At this time there is such a large diversity of online information media related to cryptocurrencies that it is difficult to specify a single source where all the details of this growing cryptocurrency industry can be known. However, despite the huge spam that seems to invade much of the site today, bitcointalk is still for me the best way to be aware of everything that happens in this huge crypto-universe.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

Hi all, do you guys know any site related to Singapore Crypto activities? just moved there, thanks
in this forum I get lots of current and interesting information about cryptocurrency so there is no news left if you are diligent to open this forum, and there is also a special internet site about bitcoin and from some social media you can also get a lot of information there.

yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

This forum, bitcointalk.org, and reddit have various topics to read. Many of them are interesting like those stories about using bitcoin to travel. These two sites also have real time information or news about the current update to the state of crypto industry. Twitter also provides informative sites by the links I saw.
necessary

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

I also use the forums and reddit for more information and verification news. To be sure most of us Forum is the best way to get
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

I use all social media to get information but my favorite is Twitter because it fast in passing information,
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

this forum of bitcointalk is enough for me to be updated to what happen in currency. the members of this forum posting all that we want to know about currencies.
In forum of bitcointalk there you see the updated of price value of bitcoin currency and also you read there opinion on what happening on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: