Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Absorbing all I can about Bitcoins and Namecoins and Bitmessage and ...  (Read 501 times)
ViperGeek (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:13:18 PM

I'm a long-time fan of Bitcoin and only recently found a convenient way to get USD from a bank account into a Bitcoin broker.  I now have a handful of Bitcoins to "play" with, and am not too terribly concerned about the market fluctuations so far.

From Bitcoins, I started delving into private/anonymous/pseudonymous messaging called Bitmessage, and really find it intriguing.  I've been monitoring and contributing to the general, Bitcoin, tbb, and privacy Chans as appropriate.  Then someone mentioned the .bit DNS 2.0 top-level domain and I was hooked on Namecoins.  This has been my obsession for the past couple of weeks and finally think I can make my way around 'namecoind' without making too much of a mess.

In any case, this is my introduction and interests.  Feel free to reply or contact me in any of the usual ways.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: