Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:48:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia is a Black Hole  (Read 254 times)
subject27 (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:39:29 PM

I've sent a few ELLA from myellawallet to cryptopia but never arrived to the cryptopia.. It's been 3 weeks since then. And support doesn't return my tickets.
Any advice? I'm a poor miner guy  Huh
liberox

Activity: 326
Merit: 8

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

If You didn`t aply transaction fees, maybe it was forgotten by the network..
Zararus

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

I'm with this market work for a long time. No problem. Maybe you incorrectly entered the purse number? You need to check all the number of the purse. I think that's your problem.
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

If You didn`t aply transaction fees, maybe it was forgotten by the network..
That could be indeed the reason, because deposits on cryptopia apper usually very fast, if the wallets are not under maintance. Put your transactions ID into the search fiel of etherscan.io to see, whether your transaction is completed or not.
mr_denz

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:38:58 AM

I've had several transactions in cryptopia and never had any problems. although sometimes the transacation is sometimes long, but it always works. cryptopia is a good currency.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:41:35 AM

I've sent a few ELLA from myellawallet to cryptopia but never arrived to the cryptopia.. It's been 3 weeks since then. And support doesn't return my tickets.

Always double-tripple check the address you send a transaction to. If you send it to the wrong address chances are that your funds will be lost forever. i am sorry to hear about your loss
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:40:30 AM

I have not had any issue with Cryptopia. Withdrawal and Deposits are fast.

Check the deposit history, I'm not sure how many confirmations are for ELLA ( I can't see this coin in coinmarketcap)?

If this is a coin with a separate blockchain, there are coins that needs 2,000 confirmations.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

Cryptopia is a good market. I have been trading there for almost 5 months now. So far i dont experience that kind of problem.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

Cryptopia is a good market. I have been trading there for almost 5 months now. So far i dont experience that kind of problem.
I joined Cryptopia just 3 months and have some transactions there. I think the cryptopia is trustworthy. However, sometimes some transactions are blocked in the wait. It's really easy and convenient. check history and get support timely. I am not specialized in the use of computer technology, but the enthusiastic support I have solved the transaction problems. I hope that the Cryptopia trading platform will always grow and stabilize.
subject27 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:31:38 AM

Always double-tripple check the address you send a transaction to. If you send it to the wrong address chances are that your funds will be lost forever. i am sorry to hear about your loss

I checked with f3 button if the same address.. Absolutely same. I will check TX if there is a problem thank you all for replies
bitcoinfrings

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

I used cryptopia so far I don't have any issues with them
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:25:44 AM

Cryptopia support is terrible, takes month to get  respond to a ticket
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

Check whether you did the right thing , as the exchange Cryptopia is very good to its customers , try to contact support they should help ,if you did everything correctly
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

Sad story also means a learning experience to you and for sharing it to the forum.. Can anyone do something with it? Nope the answer will be directly from the support and after reading your post you’ve been given one already but your not satisfied because it’s you who will suffer the loss.. Check your transaction tab on Mew and the address you’ve sent it to,, if you’ve wrongly input an address not for this specific coin..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
subject27 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

Anyway i will wait for their response. The fact is they are not giving fast response, think twice to work with them. 2 weeks since then. Thanks for help
Smile01

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:52:39 PM

Cryptopia's customers support is poor, and you must wait the answer and hope. Try to make a  fresh ticket, maybe it will attract attention to your problem. Sad
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:58:03 PM

I cant deny the thing that Cryptopia support isn't really good at all but talking on their service I don't experience any problem in regards on depositing coins to the site.Just make it sure you have inputted the right address and do put transactions fees. If not then you would really face issues. Some of coins would really need to have longer confirmations. Just wait up for it to credit if not then theres no other choice but to wait up for their reply.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

I have long ceased trading on this exchange. Problems started at the summer and this caused me to completely withdraw the deposit. If you have a problem then make tickets and try to get to the technical support. I think they will help you... in a few months((
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

I agree. Cryptopia still hasn't gotten back with me even after waiting a whole month. I made withdrawal from their exchange to my MEW and THEY sent the wrong gas amount and the TX failed. I am still waiting and if it was a small amount I would let it go but it wasnt. What makes it even worse was that I sent a small amount first to make sure it was successful but low and behold when it actually counted it failed.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

Look like I better stay away from Cryptopia until they improve their customer support, I had another friend complaining about their withdrawal not goin through Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: