Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:06:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!CAMPBX IS LYING ABOUT NOT DEPOSITING MY MOs VS MONEYGRAM SAYING THEY DID!!!!!  (Read 2673 times)
DealMaker (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:57:59 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2013, 10:13:34 PM by DealMaker

Keyur at Campbx finally got back to me today and finally changed my account to verified.

HOWEVER HE TURNED AROUND AND LIED ABOUT NOT RECEIVING MY MOs OR EVEN CASHING THEM.

THIS IS A DIRECT CONTRADICTION TO MONEYGRAM'S SYSTEM -> 800-542-3590 RCPT#R205118376276  AND ALSO RCPT#R205118376265

AM I HALLUCINATING THEM SAYING IT WAS CASHED ON AUGUST 22nd 2013???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!@?!?!?!?!?

SOMEONE CALL AND TELL ME I'M NOT HEARING THAT!!!!!!

I AM BEYOND LIVID BECAUSE NOW I HAVE TO GET YET FURTHER DOCUMENTATION FROM MONEYGRAM WHICH THEY HAVE FOR EACH MO A PHOTOCOPY OF WHO ENDORSED IT AND CASHED IT, ETC.

THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!! SSOMEBODY HIT THAT MAN OVER HIS HEAD AND TELL HIM TO STOP PLAYING THESE GAMES BEFORE HE GETS HURT!!!!!

LOOK AT THIS EMAIL AND TELL ME YOU WOULDN'T BE ABSOLUTELY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW KNOWING MONEYGRAM HAS GIVEN HIM YOUR MONEY AND HE'S WRITING THIS TO ME:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/bfyf4.jpg
acoindr
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 10:42:49 PM

DealMaker - you're saying he is lying, but you don't know he is lying. Unless you yourself watched him deposit the MO with his bank, then you can't know for certain he did.

There are other possibilities. It could be that the Moneygram system has incorrect information. Or it could be that someone else deposited the MO. I can tell you for a fact there have been employees working for the U.S. Postal service that have stolen items from the mail. I'm not saying that's what happened here. I'm just trying to show you how much of a one track mind you have regarding this issue. You're not even considering other possibilities. It could even be a rogue employee at CampBX messing things up so far undetected.

As an outsider I certainly don't what the actual situation is, but I do know you don't have enough factual proof to say the things you're saying. You could be absolutely right too, of course. As I said I don't know. My advice is contact Moneygram and cancel the MO as advised in the email, that way you get your money refunded and can go from there.
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 11:44:26 PM

DealMaker - you're saying he is lying, but you don't know he is lying. Unless you yourself watched him deposit the MO with his bank, then you can't know for certain he did.

There are other possibilities. It could be that the Moneygram system has incorrect information. Or it could be that someone else deposited the MO. I can tell you for a fact there have been employees working for the U.S. Postal service that have stolen items from the mail. I'm not saying that's what happened here. I'm just trying to show you how much of a one track mind you have regarding this issue. You're not even considering other possibilities. It could even be a rogue employee at CampBX messing things up so far undetected.

As an outsider I certainly don't what the actual situation is, but I do know you don't have enough factual proof to say the things you're saying. You could be absolutely right too, of course. As I said I don't know. My advice is contact Moneygram and cancel the MO as advised in the email, that way you get your money refunded and can go from there.

Jesus cut the crap, I'm not going through all this effort because I've got nothing better to do.  Moneygram people told me on the phone it was cashed to their bank account.  I'm also getting the photocopies of that sent to me from Moneygram.  Oh but wait, that's also incorrect.  Stop acting like everyone is a liar especially when I'm actually taking the effort, the time and the energy to prove everything, every single step of the way.  Give me a break and quit acting like this it's stupid.

And by the way, your stupid statement of telling them I want to cancel it is beyond dumb.  How stupid would I look to tell them to cancel it, when A) it's already been cashed B) I have to tell them to cancel it because it didn't make it to BulBul when the bank info they have on the photocopy clearly states it was deposited in his account.  Come on pull your head out of your butt.
acoindr
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:01:46 AM

Jesus cut the crap, I'm not going through all this effort because I've got nothing better to do.  Moneygram people told me on the phone it was cashed to their bank account.  I'm also getting the photocopies of that sent to me from Moneygram.  Oh but wait, that's also incorrect.  Stop acting like everyone is a liar especially when I'm actually taking the effort, the time and the energy to prove everything, every single step of the way.  Give me a break and quit acting like this it's stupid.

And by the way, your stupid statement of telling them I want to cancel it is beyond dumb.  How stupid would I look to tell them to cancel it, when A) it's already been cashed B) I have to tell them to cancel it because it didn't make it to BulBul when the bank info they have on the photocopy clearly states it was deposited in his account.  Come on pull your head out of your butt.

Hey man, it's your blood pressure and stroke.

I'm just trying to be logical and helpful. It doesn't look to me like you have the temperament to be involved with Bitcoin at this stage. This is not an established technology nor industry nor business model, which is further complicated by onerous government action. However, you don't seem to care about that.

I will tell you a few facts, though. First, as I said before I've been here since before CampBX launched. I've personally never had a problem with CampBX and others have said the same. I've never seen anyone react to an issue the way you're doing, not only with CampBX but with anyone, and I can tell you people have lost a lot more than $1,500. I'm talking about actually lost, not something which they could conveniently demand a refund for like you can.

Like I said good luck with that stroke.
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:40:58 AM

I'm just trying to be logical and helpful. It doesn't look to me like you have the temperament to be involved with Bitcoin at this stage. This is not an established technology nor industry nor business model, which is further complicated by onerous government action. However, you don't seem to care about that.

I will tell you a few facts, though. First, as I said before I've been here since before CampBX launched. I've personally never had a problem with CampBX and others have said the same. I've never seen anyone react to an issue the way you're doing, not only with CampBX but with anyone, and I can tell you people have lost a lot more than $1,500. I'm talking about actually lost, not something which they could conveniently demand a refund for like you can.

Go F yourself.  I'm not bending over and taking any of this crap.  The amount of the money is irrelevant, because it's about the principle you idiot.  The "bitcoin at this stage" statement is stupid because even fiat currency has problems with scammy jerks, so temperment is also irrelevant. NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE CALM ABOUT SCAMMY, LOSER, RIPOFF BUSINESSES REGARDLESS OF INDUSTRY. PERIOD.

What you're trying to do is make a lame attempt at justifying being "pussified".  Unlike you I'm far from it.  None of you clowns have any clue what it means to actually mess with someone who will find you and exact due justice.  I am that man.  I've done it before, and I have zero problem doing it again.  Not keyur, not me, not anyone is above getting their dues when they scam, lie, cheat or steal from anyone.  I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE I WILL NOT LAY DOWN, I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT, I WILL DESTROY ALL EVIL IN THE BITCOIN WORLD ONE BY ONE.  THIS SCUMBAG CRAP IS GOING TO END I SWEAR TO YOU UPON THE ALTAR OF GOD AND THIS UNIVERSE, IT WILL STOP.
acoindr
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:49:55 AM

Go F yourself.  I'm not bending over and taking any of this crap.  The amount of the money is irrelevant, because it's about the principle you idiot.  The "bitcoin at this stage" statement is stupid because even fiat currency has problems with scammy jerks, so temperment is also irrelevant. NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE CALM ABOUT SCAMMY, LOSER, RIPOFF BUSINESSES REGARDLESS OF INDUSTRY. PERIOD.

What you're trying to do is make a lame attempt at justifying being "pussified".  Unlike you I'm far from it.  None of you clowns have any clue what it means to actually mess with someone who will find you and exact due justice.  I am that man.  I've done it before, and I have zero problem doing it again.  Not keyur, not me, not anyone is above getting their dues when they scam, lie, cheat or steal from anyone.  I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE I WILL NOT LAY DOWN, I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT, I WILL DESTROY ALL EVIL IN THE BITCOIN WORLD ONE BY ONE.  THIS SCUMBAG CRAP IS GOING TO END I SWEAR TO YOU UPON THE ALTAR OF GOD AND THIS UNIVERSE, IT WILL STOP.

Dude, you should seriously think about getting some professional psychiatric help. I'm being very serious.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 12:52:33 AM

Crackpot.

(I didn't even read this thread)

But anyone who uses six exclamation points and all caps in a thread to complain about a legitimate business is always suspect.

Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 07:02:07 AM

Ask your doctor if breathing in and out of a paper bag is right for you.

joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 07:35:34 AM

Please stop posting repeat threads on the same issue.

I can see WHY CAMPBX DOESN'T WANT TO WORK WITH YOU!!!!!!!!! (not sure how i make something red)

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 05:07:02 PM

Dude, you should seriously think about getting some professional psychiatric help. I'm being very serious.

Ask your doctor if breathing in and out of a paper bag is right for you.

Please stop posting repeat threads on the same issue.

I can see WHY CAMPBX DOESN'T WANT TO WORK WITH YOU!!!!!!!!! (not sure how i make something red)

WHY BECAUSE I WAS RIGHT?  HERE'S THE PROOF DIRECT CASHED PHOTOCOPY OF THE MONEY ORDER FROM MONEYGRAM.  THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH IT WAS THAT I DIDN'T HAVE MY USERNAME ON IT(which I admitted to Keyur as well as soon as I saw it), EVERYTHING ELSE MATCHES UP I.E. MY PERSONAL INFO TO THE LETTER.
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/zm5qg.jpg
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 05:31:49 PM

LOL, so all of this time you've been blaming THEM when YOU failed to put your username on the money order so they would know which account to credit.

You owe them a huge apology... let's see what kind of person you are.

If it were me, I'd send you the money back straight away and suggest that you take your business elsewhere.

joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 06:29:56 PM

LOL, so all of this time you've been blaming THEM when YOU failed to put your username on the money order so they would know which account to credit.

If it were me, I'd send you the money back straight away and suggest that you take your business elsewhere.

As would I.

Ignore ++

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 07:20:42 PM

As would I.

Ignore ++

And like true idiots you also ignore the fact that if someone just lets $1500 automatically appear in their system how fraudulent that was.  Especially
with the clear evidence of it coming from me, by simply matching the documents together.  Keyur claimed doing "due diligence", well it's not that hard to match things when they have the same exact address, name, etc.

Of course you're to stupid to realize that, so you attempt to attack me on my own admitted mistake.  Yet when faced with blatant disregard by the other party that is somehow and for some reason ignored.  You're so stupid I'm actually going to use the ignore function because it's the best way to get rid of IGNORANCE like yourselves.

It's a good thing you don't run a business with a mindset like yours, you'd be victimized left and right then be more than happy to bend over take it up the butt and then have it squirted all over your stupid smiling faces.  Then you'll cry about how it was done to you while at the same time you willingly bent over and probably even put the KY jelly in the appropiate spots.

BTW:  THEY STILL HAVEN'T CREDITED MY ACCOUNT SO I OWE NO APOLOGY WITH THIS LEVEL OF SERVICE OTHER THAN ADMITTING THAT EXTREMELY SLIGHT ERROR.  IN ADDITION THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT I HAD TO PROVE IT, EVERYTHING FROM THE VERIFICATION TO THIS.  IF ANYTHING I'M OWED MONEY/BTC BECAUSE THIS HAS COST ME MASSIVE TIME, IN PROVING EVERYTHING AS I SAID IT TO BE TRUE.  YOU STUPID IDIOTS DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU'RE PROBABLY LIARS SO YOU DEFEND THIS CRAP.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 07:25:08 PM

Calm down.  You made a mistake.  CampBX wants to fix it for you but it won't happen instantly.  Control the rage.  Enjoy life.   Smiley
mccoyspace

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 08:57:18 PM

His first flames were all about their verification policy and how it wasn't going fast enough. What do you know, after 15-20 days he's verified and now it's on to the next crisis. I think he got pretty speedy service on that. Gox takes forever and so does OK Pay.

And now he's screaming that they aren't fixing his mess up fast enough.

Words of advice:
 in the bitcoin world it's a good idea to do a small test transaction before sending larger amounts. It can save so heart ache.

Use some of your flame typing time to double check your documents before sending them out.

But I'm not sure you take much advice.

DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 09:18:21 PM

You must all be sheep who like being in a herd waiting for the wolf to come get them.  I'm the sheep dog so I expect you to be ignorant of my protective moves.

DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 09:25:54 PM

His first flames were all about their verification policy and how it wasn't going fast enough. What do you know, after 15-20 days he's verified and now it's on to the next crisis. I think he got pretty speedy service on that. Gox takes forever and so does OK Pay.

And now he's screaming that they aren't fixing his mess up fast enough.

Words of advice:
 in the bitcoin world it's a good idea to do a small test transaction before sending larger amounts. It can save so heart ache.

Use some of your flame typing time to double check your documents before sending them out.

But I'm not sure you take much advice.

So basically to summarize you think that it's ok for everyone to F you around and that since others are doing it worse, it makes what Campbx is doing OK.  I bet you're one of the idiots who thinks voting for the lesser of two evils makes things better.  I've got news for you, IT'S STILL EVIL.

Use some of your brain to check your statements, because you're showing yourself to be a pussified idiot who's willing to get raped then complain about it later when everyone else talks about getting raped by the same guy because you're all a bunch of wimps sitting around sucking your thumbs.

Not a single one of you who try to attack me can even present facts like a man because none of you even have the heart of a man.  This is terrible how you are willing to accept this and lay back taking more up the butt.  An absolute disgrace, this exact non-chalant, careless attitude about someone ripping you off, or someone not doing the right thing WILL DESTROY any potential Bitcoin has.  You idiots are pathetic and I know you could care less about anything except that disgusting vibrator up your butt.
mccoyspace

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 11:02:41 PM

First, I'm sorry for the sarcastic tone of my last post. It was unwarranted.

none of you who try to attack me can even present facts [.......]

I will try. 

It is a fact that the title of your post "!!!CAMPBX IS LYING ABOUT NOT DEPOSITING MY MOs VS MONEYGRAM SAYING THEY DID!!!!!" is erroneous.

CampBX and MoneyGram both agree that your money orders have been deposited into CampBX's corporate account. There is no lying on this point. You have even stated implicitly that they have been deposited.

The issue, as best as I can determine, is that CampBX has not credited your account with that money.

Now, two additional facts are relevant to this point. One is that you filled out your money orders incorrectly. You left out your CampBX account identifier on the money order.
The other is that CampBX is doing "due diligence" [your term] to get the money routed to the correct account.

These are all facts.

If you are willing to consider correcting the erroneous title, here are some suggestions to work with.

You could say "CampBX is too slow to correct the mistake that I made."
While this presents all the facts, it lacks the rhetorical flair that we have come to expect from your posts.

To that end you could say: "CampBX says Due Diligence, I say Fraud!"
That has more emotion.

Finally, you could simply say: "I'm upset!"
and were that the title of your post you would hear no argument from anyone here, and would even have some of our sympathy, as you have mine.
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 01:20:07 AM

I don't even know what to say.... except that they still haven't credited my account with at least the $500.  Yes so I'm still upset.  How can you blame me?
mccoyspace

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 07:54:10 PM

I don't blame you at all. The thought of having your money lost or stolen is terrible. I've been there too. It sucks. For real.

The benefit of posting the issue to a forum is that you can hear from others, such as myself, who have had square dealing with CampBx. While that is certainly no guarantee, it suggests that it will get resolved.

I expect that it will and I certainly hope that it does.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: