Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!CAMPBX IS LYING ABOUT NOT DEPOSITING MY MOs VS MONEYGRAM SAYING THEY DID!!!!!  (Read 2673 times)
DealMaker (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 05:31:09 AM

Back in the day people used to get their asses beat for this kind of crap.  I can honestly say that knowing Keyur and his sister are in GA, and that they've met people in their office, for example the fellow who presented them with $19k in MOs which they turned around and pulled the same crap on him as they are currently to me.  He only lived 45 minutes away, I live approximately 7-8 hours...  I'm not going to go further on this statement but, those of you here from the old school know exactly what I'm saying and you also know that's why there was much less of this kind of thing.  I'm being as absolutely civil as I possibly can be but, it's getting really hard to sit here while my account still says ZERO after all this CRAP.

I can honestly say if my money doesn't get into my account soon I'm going to stop posting here and take things in a different direction immediately.
DealMaker (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 05:41:34 AM

The other is that CampBX is doing "due diligence" [your term] to get the money routed to the correct account.

Actually Keyur said that "due diligence" was done on their end so it's not my terminology.  Besides it's obviously a lie for him to claim because what about all the other information on the MO that is unique to me that matches my verification documentation exactly?  Simply because it was missing one word, my username, does not justify in any court of law; ignoring me, not depositing my funds into my account, and continuing this unnecessary behavior towards me.  In fact I showed several folks in the legal field my MOs and they couldn't actually understand how someone that claims "due diligence" could miss such an obvious match.  The only conclusion they were left with was that Keyur was attempting to defraud me using any angle he possibly could.  Especially when I also showed them the level of effort I've had to enact just to get this far.  They all thought this was beyond normal business transactions and all felt legal action was absolutely necessary.  Personally I'd rather get my money back and go on my way.  I already know that FinCEN is looking hard at these guys because of this exact thing but, nobody cares.  

I wonder how much Keyur would care if something dramatic happened ......
btcsolution

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:56:56 AM

I don't blame you at all. The thought of having your money lost or stolen is terrible. I've been there too. It sucks. For real.

The benefit of posting the issue to a forum is that you can hear from others, such as myself, who have had square dealing with CampBx. While that is certainly no guarantee, it suggests that it will get resolved.

I expect that it will and I certainly hope that it does.

For what it's worth, what happened to DealMaker appears to also be happening to others, including myself - $1,000 in total cashed with no credit to my account, going on ~45 days. Camp BX has basically stopped replying to my tickets as well, other than the very rare (and now meaningless) "We are still looking into your issue" form of replies.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: