Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:21:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL or SODL?  (Read 562 times)
Elskillz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

What is your trading strategy right now?
I purchase the coins then I just hold them for quite a bit then sell the coins when the price is at a level that I want it to be.

Is that similar to short selling/trading
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:57:35 AM

BODL !!

I mean, BUY !
And there we have another one. I guess OP should edit his post and add that to his list. Right now, what I am doing is HODL and BODL. I am in for long and I have been in for some years now and with all that I have seen so far, nothing is shaking this hand from mistakenly SODL-ing. Now, with the dip, it just brought a better chance to even load up more.

Anyone who is not even buying now is slacking. This is a good moment to start refueling and loading up for the next rally to the moon. This year to me is going to be an awesome one even more than last year, and this just gave chance to the true believers and investors in cryptocurrency to hold up because I believe we are totally leaving the adoption phase very soon. Before, now and forever, HODL will always pay.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

Despite the continuous decline we have experienced over the past few weeks, I think that the most effective and profitable strategy tp do doing these times is to hold rather than sell. Selling won't give justice to your investment since you would end up losing more rather than gaining. That mere fact shouldn't let you consider selling as an option. In investing in Bitcoin, you have a goal and I believe that you should hold on to your Bitcoin until you reach that goal. So I guess, holding is really what one should do to assure profit. Patience is just really needed when you choose to hold.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

As much i wanted to invest in bitcoin, i also want to hodl my bitcoin especially during bitcoin's price falls down. Those who panic sell actually loses money because they sold their holdings at the very cheap price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: