Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Startup aiming to boost online shopping with Bitcoins  (Read 482 times)
MadsTrundte (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 10:18:51 PM

I have recently launched a website dedicated to help expand and stabilise bitcoin trading in an effort to make it easier to shop online using Bitcoins.

I would like to share this site with you guys to hear your feed back and suggestions. We are currently looking for funding and partners so we can expand with even more products. Any help finding partners or funding is much appreciated, or if you know of online retailers who accept Bitcoins who would be interested in gaining more exposure.

We are mostly looking for companies who would like to put their products on our site as well.

To make it clear, this is free service, we do not charge anything, not from the users nor from the companies, we simply guide the costumers to the right place to spend their bitcoins.

Thank you, I hope to hear some feed back

Kind regards
Mads Schmidt Petersen
Founder and CTO at BitBrochure Corporation Ltd.
"Where can I spend my Bitcoins?"
bitbrochure.com
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 10:41:17 PM

So basically it's a information site? What would make you better than any other websites offering this?
MadsTrundte (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 04:16:03 AM

So basically it's a information site? What would make you better than any other websites offering this?

The Search Engine. Most other sites, like spendbitcoins only shows you a list of companies, but it a hassle to go through them all to find the product you are looking for. And if you find you product, you might be paying way too much for this. This site offers a search engine which samples more and more websites, lets you narrow done your parameters so you can find the product you are looking at the price you are willing to pay.

I hope that was sufficient?

Mads Schmidt Petersen
Founder and CTO at BitBrochure Corporation Ltd.
Where can I spend my Bitcoins?
bitbrochure.com
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 09:33:42 AM

This looks like a good idea if you can gain a lot of visitors to your site. Good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: